• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Could Bonnie be a counterpart of Yellow?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
They may look similar but they're not related one bit. Yellow hails from Kanto, Bonnie hails from Kalos. Two distinctive regions and two distinctive characters. Yellow is much older than Bonnie too and although it would raise an eyebrow if they happened to be related, the odds are so minuscule that its not even worth exploring.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
It is possible she is a counterpart, but they are different characters.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Since the comic and the cartoon don't have any relation with each other, I'd say they might not be related.

Bioses

Bloodthirsty Warrior
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 13, 2017
They aren't related; they do look similar tho.

Years
I don't think so, I think the only similarities they have is that they are blonde short girls that love Pokemon. I don't think they are related because those are pretty common traits that can be share between people who aren't related.

I don't think they're counterparts either. Yellow is more of a typical cleric character as she's shy, caring, and she doesn't really like to fight unless they have to. She even has the ability to heal. While Bonnie is more so an excitable and curious child.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
Nope, they aren´t counterparts of eachother, neither are related. They come from two different regions with different culture

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
It's probably just a coincidence. It's not like Yellow has a particularly unique appearance that makes any character that resembles her automatically related in some way.
Plus even appearance aside it's not like there's any connection between the two. They're very different.

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
Yellow has the power to heal pokemon and understand them telepathically in the manga. Bonnie cant.

Spoiler:

Back