• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Funny Commercials

PokéZoom

~Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I think this belongs here... Correct me if not. Anyway, just post the funniest commercials you can think of... You can just describe them, but if you can find one, post a YouTube video!

No description needed for this one...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
WELL, I have a few!

Probably the funniest because there's actually a string of commercials that follow a mini-storyline. They've been a massive success in Australia haha. Everyone loves her. (Even if it's an ad for insurance :p)

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Any of the AllState Mayhem commercials. My favorite would be this one though:

http://youtu.be/KVlpFZy41O8?t=1s

(For some reason, my video will not show on here so please just click the link)

Last edited:

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
There's a lottery commercial that I can't find that involves George Washington chopping a mortgage contract in half, but I DID manage to find a local law office commercial that scares my daughter because the dude speaks way too calmly.

I don't know how to use the embedded Youtube player so here's the link.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

This is an awesome British commercial for the TV channel "Dave".
Just watch it, seriously.
Pahaha oh god, this made me laugh. It's so... what. xD

Here's my favourite. It's from around 6/7 years ago now but it's one which has always stuck with me. I won't give away what it's about, but brace yourself for lots of screaming and an annoying child! I have a feeling this advert might not have actually made it to TV, but not certain.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I can't believe no one has posted this yet... It always makes me giggle, despite the fact that I've seen it more times than I can count!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
It's rare that I find an advert genuinely funny. However there're two that pop to mind right now; the first, I posted here some while back now. Still do find it amusing along with the other BT ones. A more recent one'd be the Virgin Airlines one that I've seen pop up a time or two in the cinemas. This one:

Sir Codin

Spoilered because CHILDREN VISIT THIS SITE *GASP* but here's a banned commercial that always gives me giggles every time I see it:
^You know what, NO. Learn as early as you can, help solve overpopulation.^

Last edited:
Back