• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Just been SRing for Torchic on sapphire. When I get a new DS I will start chaining again after I do some of Pearl. (Christmas present)

My DS will be fixed or replaced by the end of the month.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hello, everyone.

I won't be able to get any hunting done on my 4th Gen games today...I have quite the amount of EV-training to do. Instead, I'll be soft resetting for a shiny Kyogre on both my Sapphire and Emerald versions. I'm racing my cousin, who is hunting for Groudon on his Ruby and Emerald versions. Wish me luck.

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
Well, I used to be here, and I poofed. Again. My internet went good-bye. But I have it back now... I haven't been playing Pokemon much since, but since then I've gotten Pearl. So now I have Diamond, Pearl, and Fire Red.

Years
My shiny hunting is going to have to be just a late night thing until my new puppy can be put outside on the chain without nearly killing herself. XD Someone has to watch her at all times and I have to get up and never sleep in to help my Mum (who has stayed up all night for the past two nights making sure it doesn't wreck the house) and start playing with it. But I love the puppy nonetheless.

Anyways I'm going to start hatching on Emerald for something. A few Pokes in my mind are Charmander, Yanma, Poliwag and Clamperl. I would've made my decision by the end of today, hopefully I'll be on to update my hunting list. ^_^

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
Thank you, Brawl. Yes, I was. But I leant my Fire Red to my cousin and asked him specifically not to touch Zapdos, and he reset the game altogether. *sigh*

And Firebird, good luck on training your puppy. I remember when I first got my dog, she would do the craziest things... she almost killed herself many times.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I just got a shiny Bidoof at a chain of 10 while EV training a Slowpoke. It has a Relaxed nature.

That was a rather unwanted occurrence of luck...if I don't release this, I will probably be trading it for a Thunder Wave TM.

Good luck, everyone.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
I just got a shiny Bidoof at a chain of 10 while EV training a Slowpoke. It has a Relaxed nature.

That was a rather unwanted occurrence of luck...if I don't release this, I will probably be trading it for a Thunder Wave TM.

Good luck, everyone.

You get a Shiyn Bidoof and it's...unwanted? That means you can't be a co-leader ! :P lol just playing ;)

Congrats on the unexpected and unwanted Bidoof :D Good luck on Kyogre!

Years
@Zoria: Thanks. ^_^ But I think I need a cat trainer, it acts exactly like a cat, with the way it plays, rests, doesn't sleep at night, stalks, walks and it even looks like a cat. XD It even ran off, went up the steps in the backward, stopped right at the edge of the retaining wall, got ready and jumped off. It didn't land like a cat though. @_@

Anyway I'm going to continue my chaining at Lake Verity IIRC and hunt for Wobbuffet.

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey guys still nothing yet...im at 4500 soft resets..and ive seen 323 nidorans...and congrats on the bidoof brawl! i would only want a bidoof to evolve it into bibarel and add to my collection u know? bidoof isnt that great of a shiny! and welcome back pokemon breeder zoria! and that sucks ur cousin restarted ur game...good luck on ur chaining firebird306! and good luck to everyone else on there hunts!

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Bleh, sorry for not posting for a while, been getting distracted with other things and school has started again for me. XD;
I got my cute Shiny Staraptor for now, nothing appeared when I was training it against the Tentacruel and Pelipper and Mantykes under the Pokémon League, no Shiny since like Lvl 60 until Lvl 92. :P (Suicidal training, I know, slow as hell XD) Oh, also got an Exp.Share on Rinneah, my Umbreon, so it's even slower. Until they both get to Lvl 100, I won't continue my Shiny Breeding until then. Once they DO get to Lvl 100, I'll go maniac with my breeding. For now...
*Looks at the Pokémon Mansion and chains Shiny Eevee for a while*
Kinda contradicting, I know. :P
After I get Eevee, I need someone to get me a Poochyena to Shiny Breed as well. ^_^
Well, I'll try to stop by more often, need to read the previous pages so I'm fully knowledgeable of how things have been going. ^_^
See ya around!

P.S: I got a bunch of 7th and 8th grade kids at school I can trade/spank/make fun of at school who play it! w00t ^_^

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I decided to keep the shiny Bidoof. Thankfully, it's nature and IVs are somewhat usable...I never actually thought I'd get a shiny Bidoof/Bibarel, either, since I absolutely hate the Pokemon. :p

I'm completely broke from all my spending on vitamins yesterday, so I'll be trying to earn that back...once I do, I will chain for Seedot. I'll probably also be SRing for Kyogre and Lapras on the side.

Good luck, everyone.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I've been kinda busy playing Diamond.. I haven't chained on Pearl or SR'd for Cuno since 2007. So.. I didn't really want to post here unless I got a new shiny. Anyways, congrats on the new shinies and good luck to all. Lol I'd hate to get a shiny Bidoof.. Especially one I couldn't catch at the beginning. I traded a masterball to my Diamond in case I ran into a shiny. Dx

As for co-owner for myself, I don't know. I'm real troubled over something in real life so I don't know if I will have the time... Thanks though... I think Brawl is more of a shiny hunter. :x

I'm terrified of shiny birds and islands kthxbai.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
As for co-owner for myself, I don't know. I'm real troubled over something in real life so I don't know if I will have the time... Thanks though... I think Brawl is more of a shiny hunter. :x

I'm terrified of shiny birds and islands kthxbai.

Hey if you need anything, I'm always here for you :D We're all here for you but you can PM me if you ever need anyone to talk to! :)

Good luck Fire Bird on the S. Yanma! I've hatched nearly 100+ eggs for Staryu with no luck :( I need a push to a certain Pokemon to Shiny for. No eggies! :P

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
Matty and firebird dont give up on hatching those eggs because their was 1 time when i was hatching gible eggs in search of an adamant nature that i found a shiny one (bashful nature) without even noticing. So if someone as unlucky as me can find one so can u guys.

Something else i also noticed is that i only find shinies when im not looking for them. my geodude i found while i was about to go into wayward cave and ponyta i found while running to the pokemon center trying to save my poisoned staravia. Good Luck to eveyone on their hunts

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
I've always wanted a Shiny Ponyta/Rapidash. Their manes are so darn cool in shiny form.

For Ponyta, it's as if the flames are hotter (blue flame is hotter than orange flame) and for Rapidash, it sort of looks as if he's a type of ghost/abandoned horse. For me, it's a night rider! YE! :D :P

Still hatching those darn eggs. Good luck to everyone else!

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
I won't be hunting today; I'll just be trying to get as far into the game as possible. I only just beat the first gym.

Good luck everyone else.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
I couldn't post yesterday because I didn't have the time to come back after my bro took posession of (his) PC, but...
I FINALLY got my revenge after those damn thieves stole my Pokémon games and I lost my two Shiny Tentacruel! >D
Was training on Route 223 (not EV training, just training) on purpose, hoping a Shiny Tentacruel would pop up, and it did! ^_^
This guy is my first male Tentacruel, but it really sucks XD, but I figured out something I can do with it in terms of moveset, but first...

Tzurii
Lvl 41
Jolly nature
Likes to run (ROFL)
Liquid Ooze (50% chance of Clear Body and from all 3 Shiny Tentas I got until today, not even one had it... XD)

Hp - 121
Atk - 65
Def - 58
Sp.Atk - 69
Sp.Def - 110
Spd - 108

aka
IVs:
Hp - 12
Atk - 7
Def - 0 (LOL Earthquake :D)
Sp.Atk - 17
Sp.Def - 17
Spd - 30 (Wow, what a shocker! :O Too bad the other IVs... >.>)

As a moveset, while trying to compensate the suckiness of that Defense IV I went for some support-scare thingy:

Toxic Spikes
Screech
Protect
Surf/Sludge Bomb/Poison Jab

The idea is: Putting Spikes and if they don't try to attack me and switch, I'll Screech to try and scare them away, because they won't know I have lousy IVs and may think I'm going to hit them hard with a physical move, thus making them think: "Switch or stay? XD;" And stuff. :P

I have a question for you guys, though: Does Toxic Spikes have layers or do I only need to use it one time?

Now, about you guys:

@Matty: Good luck hatching those eggs, I once tried hatching a Shiny Torchic on Emerald...Over 5000 eggs with NOT EVEN ONE, however I DID get some really good Torchics (2-3 stats with 31 IV ^_^)

@Doom: Used to be like that to me before, that's who my signature is dedicated too, my two former Shiny Tentacruel. :P Both were random, one at like 30 hours into the game while randomly surfing and another one EV training at the Abandoned Ship (Both in my Sapphire, both females with Liquid Ooze XD)
Good luck with getting something you hunted for, 'cause I never managed to until I chained for Varheonas! *Huggles the Staraptor*

@Matt(Firebird): Go on man, egg hatching is fun! :P Shiny Yanma rocks, but PLEASE don't evolve it, I beg of you! *Clings to your arm and looks at the DS screen*
NOOOOO, too late! *Cries* XD

@TwilightBlade: Yeah, either you or Brawl would be awesome co-owners. I think I would have become one if I had not left for so long, but hey, good luck with that! If I ever spot MM on MSN I'll surely give him a nudge and ask if either, if not both of you can be promoted. :P

@knight stalker: As I told Matty, keep going! Since it's not egg hatching, it's even faster, so don't lose patience, my friend. :P It will pop up eventually. ^.^

@Brawl: Hehe, I wouldn't like a Shiny Bid00f as well, hate their kind as much as you. XD But hey, a Shiny's a Shiny! :P

Well, ta-ta for now, hope you guys post soon! ^_^

~*Runasutaru*~

EDIT/P.S: I figured that since no one is keeping track of it now, I'll be making a members list on my Notepad and put it on one of my Neopets' pet page, most probably...If that's fine with you, of course. :P
I'll edit it with the link in a bit, once I finish messing with this. ^_^

EDIT 2: Okay, here it is, my darling Lhako's petpage!
Members List
I'll be updating it through today and the following days if possible, worst part will be finding people that may have changed their names/people who became inactive/quitted the club. =_=;
Wish me luck!

Last edited:

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
I think the member list is a good idea to keep track of people in the club. and yeah Runasutaru im soft resetting for a shiny turtwig ( been doing it for like 2 months now) currently and still searching. but i dont think i have ever found a shiny on purpose before i remember when trying to beat the battle tower in emerald i found a shiny minun and shiny linoone i was crushed bcause i couldnt catch them. i have been playing pokemon for a long time now so i have ran into quite a bit of shinies but i only keep record of geodude and ponyta cause i was able to catch those.

Back