• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill All Townies!

Nero

I like it.
Years
I dunno. This seems to be one of those games where we've been led astray to lynch ourselves, and that could be from a quiet mafia trying not to attract attention or from splitting us up. Judging from Ash and Gimme's contributions, it seems to be leaning towards the latter. I could see Drewbie and Desi as maybe wolves trying not to spark much debate and let town pick at themselves. Bard's been quiter than I've known him to be, too, and Nicki's posts have been odd and haven't been all that helpful. However, I don't want to be a hypocrite; I myself like to mess around and shitpost even when I'm innocent some games, and it's especially easier to do as a vanilla townie, which the majority of us still are.

I actually hadn't noticed (or completely forgot) that we could vote multiple times in one day, so I'm not ruling out that you didn't just stuff up. The reason you were so different to the others who voted Lycan was that after Ash flipped you still immediately restarted the Lycan wagon simply because you wanted to 'finish what was started'. But still, Ash was also hunting werewolves, so I guess there was no reason to doubt him at the time (although it turned out there was).

I'm conflicted, and I wanna hear what other people think. Bidoof seems to genuinely want town to start discussing, and Desi and Drewbie would be prime suspects of an "off-hands approach" wolfpack, but Bidoof still feels like my main candidate for the lone mafia just trying to reach and helping now that he's on the chopping block (which would still benefit him even if he wasn't), and taking the mafia out would give us much more time to find the scum with half of the night kills. I'm alright to flipping my vote to Desi, but if we want to lynch either of them then we can't be a double-sided town. None of this voting for a bunch of different people crap like from the first couple of days, I'm scumreading Drewbie right now for doing just that right after the unanimous vote was broken, but I appreciate the reads.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I'm afraid you already got the hammer on Doof, was sleeping, sorry.

Bidoof FTW is dead, he was a Vanilla Town

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Night 3 has started!
Get Kills in!​

48 hours left

I am here for this

I'm in. Could use a nice basic game as a palate cleanse.

Sign me in!

Holy mother of dolphin, in pls!

In as well

Sign me up buttercup.

Watashi ga imasu yo

\0/

since take a number doesn't look like it's happening..slot me in for this!

In

Question: how do multiple lynches take place if a lynch requires majority vote?

would love to join

If you need anymore people, I'll join.

Saved your game, you owe me a soda.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Vote Count 4.0
2 lynches remaining.

Currently not voting (7): SirDolan Bardothren Home Desinishon Fletch Paranoia_ Nero

4 votes will be required for a lynch.

Werewolves will win if not lynched

I am here for this

I'm in. Could use a nice basic game as a palate cleanse.

Sign me in!

Holy mother of dolphin, in pls!

In as well

Sign me up buttercup.

Like I said. Slight. I have only just came into the game and read back. Just wanted to start some conversation. But I'm not going to be giving free passes for meta info. So we'll see.

Watashi ga imasu yo

\0/

since take a number doesn't look like it's happening..slot me in for this!

In

Question: how do multiple lynches take place if a lynch requires majority vote?

would love to join

If you need anymore people, I'll join.

Saved your game, you owe me a soda.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
I didn't realize johnny died last phase smh.

So we should focus on the wolves and not the mafia? Currently there are 7 players alive. Those who died were:

Town
Sparkin
Kiyoshi
Johnny- Seer
EvilChameleon
Lycan- Vigilante
Bidoof
Aaron- Cop
purplecicada

Mafia
gimmepie
Ash

Wolves
-

So, we basically effed up by not voting two days in a row and no wolf have yet to be killed. So if we are to believe the numbers in the OP:

we still have 3 vanilla townies, the maf godfather, and 3 werewolf.

number-wise, the wolves are certainly at an advantage. out of the remaining players,

I can see Fletch and Nero seemed the most town to me.

So any of the other four, is either maf or werewolf in my POV. If we managed to kill a werewolf right now, the night will take out two other players. which can bring the number to either:

1-1-2 (wolf win) (both mafia and wolf target town)
3-0-1 (game continues)(mafia got wolf, wolf got mafia)
2-0-2 (wolf win)(mafia got town, wolf got mafia)
2-1-1 (game continues)(mafia got wolf, wolf got town)

so there's a 50/50 chance that the wolves will win even if we get to lynch them right now.

I'm ready to [VOTE] Desinishon for what it's worth. Each of us have approximately 40% of getting a wolf.

jombii

Years
I didn't take into consideration the possibility of wolf and maf hitting the same person and if the maf kill will go through if wolf managed to hit the last mafia.

Years
Yeah im not throwing good pasta at the wall.

Gimme has a good point on his desi vote argument. You cannot just put on bias goggles and not apply stuff to everyone. das racist

Nobody knew GP was mafia so its ok to agree with his points early on.

Hmm, three deaths is interesting.

Of all the deaths, only Sparkin' had a vote on him during the last day phase and it was a random vote only by EC. smh i thought we could glean something from that.

On nicki's behavior, I think it really is fishy as everybody was random voting during d1 and the votes were spread wide enough over a lot of people. Thinking that it could be used as a scumread is a long stretch. Not enough to be painted scummy imo, but certainly worth looking at.
Only helpful post i found so far.

believe Lycan's vote on Johnny was just a random vote. I hate the how there is a slow Lycan-wagon forming. It seemed... out of the blue.

[VOTE]Johnny and let's see what happens
4 posts about him being vanilla townie and he will hold in all type of investigation. After that he was pretty dead set on me.

Don't take this as me being defensive, by quoting Home's post I just want to ask him "What is your reason to suspect me?" 'cause you never gave any reason other than @random person: "what do you think about Desi?" Which Drewbie think is good play by you. I can ask What do you think about ...... or what are your thoughts on.....? all the time. That doesn't mean its helping town. Beside what did he get..."Lycan said they're not sure. Drewbie also said the same thing. I'm not sayng it is useless though.

About that question again...

Don't say its because i voted lycan...I already stated that it was a retaliation vote + Don't tell me that Lycan always doubling vote wasn't scummy to you guys. And that last minute changing vote from Doof to me like you already knew what doof was going to flip so you look more town.

I'm vanilla townie. You guys can lynch me if you still don't trust me but the moment I flip town please lynch home next day.

jombii

Years
It's more of I trust the numbers I have and my reads on Fletch and Nero are town, so any of the other players which are not me, Fletch or Nero are not town and therefore worthy of my vote.

I'm ready to switch my vote, if you can give me why Fletch/Nero are scummy. Here is is.

[UNVOTE]Desinishon but I'm keeping my eye on you. It's perfectly stated that if we don't lynch wolf, there will be no more next phase so no more lynching me if you flip town. Right now, we need to find any wolf.

jombii

Years
As of the moment, town only have vanillas so we need to get together and put our minds in it.

As for the remaining players alive, Fletch didn't make a single vote. But he said it was due to inactivity so I'm gonna let it slide for now. I don't think he is scum.

Drewbie's and Nero's votes are all dead right now. Out of the seven players alive, both of them have voted for players who have died already. SirDolan had voted for drewbie. Bard had voted for drewbie and nero. I voted for Desi. Desi voted for Nero. I don't think any of this four votes are bussing a teammate. Therefore, I can theorize that none of them are teammates with each other. Meanwhile both Drewbie and Nero voted for dead people. I am not sure if they're bandwagoning or bussing, but hey. I've got a scumread on drewbie and I'm going for that.

I can go with [VOTE]Paranoia_ for now.

Years
we still have 3 vanilla townies, the maf godfather, and 3 werewolf.

According to this right here, we have 3 evils who are all teammates with each other. The GF doesn't have any teammates because they're all dead. Then we have this:

Drewbie's and Nero's votes are all dead right now. Out of the seven players alive, both of them have voted for players who have died already. SirDolan had voted for drewbie. Bard had voted for drewbie and nero. I voted for Desi. Desi voted for Nero. I don't think any of this four votes are bussing a teammate. Therefore, I can theorize that none of them are teammates with each other. Meanwhile both Drewbie and Nero voted for dead people. I am not sure if they're bandwagoning or bussing, but hey. I've got a scumread on drewbie and I'm going for that.

So on this list, you're saying that SirDolan, Bard, You, and Desi aren't bussing any teammates, which means none of them are teammates with each other. You also said that you don't think Fletch is maf. 5 people. Yet 7 people are alive in the game. Doesn't add up, right? If there's 3 people who do have teammates, and there's 5 people who you say don't have teammates, how could there be only 7 people alive in the game?

[Vote] Home

I want to say you're defending Fletch here by saying you think he isn't scum just because he was AFK, but I could be wrong there.

jombii

Years
According to this right here, we have 3 evils who are all teammates with each other. The GF doesn't have any teammates because they're all dead. Then we have this:

So on this list, you're saying that SirDolan, Bard, You, and Desi aren't bussing any teammates, which means none of them are teammates with each other. You also said that you don't think Fletch is maf. 5 people. Yet 7 people are alive in the game. Doesn't add up, right? If there's 3 people who do have teammates, and there's 5 people who you say don't have teammates, how could there be only 7 people alive in the game?

[Vote] Home

I want to say you're defending Fletch here by saying you think he isn't scum just because he was AFK, but I could be wrong there.

I'm saying is.

SirDolan and Drew are not teammates.
Bard and Drew/Nero are not teammates
I and Desi are not teammates
Desi and Nero are not teammates

and by team I mean is mafia/wolf team, not town. I'm not saying that all of them are town. I am saying that those pairs above are either both town or of different alignment.

And as I read back, I'm not sure about Fletch. Leaning town because of no-voting and I think, as a mafia/wolf, they wouldn't want to miss any mislynch since it is helpful against them if town indeed mislynch. But again, I agree with you that doesn't necessarily clear him.

let me think of a possible configuration of all players right now considering what I said.

jombii

Years
If I work under the assumption that no one voted for their teammates, it's...

Town- Home, Nero, SirDolan
Maf Godfather- Bard
Wolves- Desi, Drewbie, Fletch.

Thereby removing my town-read on Fletch. Don't take my word for gospel as maf/wolf could have voted for their teammates before hand. This is working with the assumption that they didn't since I didn't think they have to considering that we have been bloodthirsty on lynching some townspeople during the day (e.g. lycan and bidoof). maf/wolf could just have easily blended in since they were not in the cross fire.

Years
If I work under the assumption that no one voted for their teammates, it's...

Town- Home, Nero, SirDolan
Maf Godfather- Bard
Wolves- Desi, Drewbie, Fletch.

Thereby removing my town-read on Fletch. Don't take my word for gospel as maf/wolf could have voted for their teammates before hand. This is working with the assumption that they didn't since I didn't think they have to considering that we have been bloodthirsty on lynching some townspeople during the day (e.g. lycan and bidoof). maf/wolf could just have easily blended in since they were not in the cross fire.

Why are you assuming that no one voted for their teammates in the first place?

Also, we need more people talking guys come on.

jombii

Years
This is working with the assumption that they didn't since I didn't think they have to considering that we have been bloodthirsty on lynching some townspeople during the day (e.g. lycan and bidoof). maf/wolf could just have easily blended in since they were not in the cross fire.

Why are you assuming that no one voted for their teammates in the first place?

Also, we need more people talking guys come on.

Yep.

Years
sorry for not posting guys I'm busy with some IRL stuff...

so here is the thing....@Home: lol you didn't answer the question which whole post was about...

Other than that your wolf team, I thought you and drewbie were wolf team 'cause he was backing you last phase like wtf he totally changed this day phase 'cause of this post
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9710533&postcount=188

[Vote] Paranoia

unless he gives any good reason my vote remain and everyone pls post we have to lynch a wolf before phase post ends.

Years
sorry for not posting guys I'm busy with some IRL stuff...

so here is the thing....@Home: lol you didn't answer the question which whole post was about...

Other than that your wolf team, I thought you and drewbie were wolf team 'cause he was backing you last phase like wtf he totally changed this day phase 'cause of this post
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9710533&postcount=188

[Vote] Paranoia

unless he gives any good reason my vote remain and everyone pls post we have to lynch a wolf before phase post ends.

He seemed fine to me at first but I decided otherwise. Am I not allowed to change what I think and what my reads are? Right now, it seems like you and Home are both wolves. Home keeps saying you're on his scum list but he keeps voting for me anyway, and then I voted because he seems scummier to me now, and then you jump on me because "I thought he was fine yesterday."

Back