• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Alpha

Years
I dunno how many mafia there are. If it was 1/3 that means 5 mafia, there are 9 players alive at start of this day phase 5:4 ( 5 town, 4 mafia ), there was no announcement of lylo ( is Naku going to notify us if its lylo or mylo?) which means mafia town ratio might be 1/4 I.e 6:3 ( so far ) So 1 mafia is dead, 3 are alive minus Abby ( likely to be scum) 2 mafia left.

After lynch and night kill 5:2 Even if we mislynch next day it'll still be fine. So we are going to lynch GP or superjolt next day phase. :' )

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
##Vote Abby

We love a late night bandwagon!
Does our lovely Jynx have any reads?
I dunno how many mafia there are. If it was 1/3 that means 5 mafia, there are 9 players alive at start of this day phase 5:4 ( 5 town, 4 mafia ), there was no announcement of lylo ( is Naku going to notify us if its lylo or mylo?) which means mafia town ratio might be 1/4 I.e 6:3 ( so far ) So 1 mafia is dead, 3 are alive minus Abby ( likely to be scum) 2 mafia left.

After lynch and night kill 5:2 Even if we mislynch next day it'll still be fine. So we are going to lynch GP or superjolt next day phase. :' )
Desi what are your thoughts on other players?

Superjolt

Years
Ok I was kind of hoping to hear from Bac and Desi before the day ended

Thinking now that the remaining scum are in GP/metroid/Bac, tho Bard is still a possibility

No one gets away without giving reads tomorrow though (especially not Desi and Bac, though Bard needs to get his head in the game too)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Final Vote Count, Day Four:
Abby (8)

Not Voting (1)
Desinishon, Superjolt, Kitty, metroid711, Nuclear Chicken, Bardothren, gimmepie, HyperMorian
Abby

Nakuzami

Years
Night Four
Quieter and quieter things have become.

"TRASH!" everyone yelled, pointing at Wormodam.

"Girl's trashy af!" Jynxd echoed, swinging her hips and bumping into the bug. You know you're truly trash if the Jynx even thinks so.

"Okay, I'll admit that my cloak is a bit tr—"

"I JUDGE THEE TRASHY!!" Arceus yelled, smiting the bug. "AND GUILTY!!"

That was quick.

Day Five will begin at 2:00pm, August 3rd, EST, approximately twenty-two hours from now.
Abby is dead!
He was Wormodam, the Mafia Goon!
Rules
  • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
Cast List

Nakuzami as the Game Master

metroid711 as Drampa
purplecicada as Squirtle
Sparkin as Jolteon
Nuclear Chicken as Jynx
Aaron as Octillery
Bardothren as Noivern
Johnny as Gengar
HyperMorian as Watchog
Superjolt as Litwick
Home as Crobat
Bidoof FTW as Bidoof
Abby as Wormodam
Desinishon as Shinx
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Oshawott
gimmepie as Cradily
Kitty as Arceus
metroid711; said:
Sparkin; said:
Bardothren; said:
HyperMorian; said:
Superjolt; said:
Abby; said:
gimmepie; said:
Kitty; said:
Desinishon; said:
Nuclear Chicken; said:

Nakuzami

Years
Day Five
The wolves were running wild after their next target, perhaps the biggest prey of all.

They were hunting their god.

Arceus ran through the forest, her graceful steps leaving no trail and making no sound. She was surprised these wolves had the audacity to come after her.

What an awful vacation.

She could just smite them, she supposed, but it was still up to this town to save itself, so she figured she'd just lead them on a cute little chase through the night.

By the time the sun was nearly ready to rise, they "cornered" her in a dense thicket.

"So, you think yourselves powerful enough to attack a god?" she asked them calmly as the pack surrounded her.

"Even gods must fall eventually," one of the wolves said with a snarl.

"But never at the hands of such trivial mongrels such as yourselves."

Arceus reared back just as the sun came over the horizon. Intense light radiated from her body, engulfing the area in white and blinding the entire pack.

"Revel in your victory now, for when your time comes, I shall not be so kind."

With that, Arceus vanished from this plane of existence.

Night Five will begin at 2:00pm, August 5th, EST, approximately forty-eight hours from now.
Kitty has vanished!
She was Arceus, the Villager!
Rules
  • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
Cast List

Nakuzami as the Game Master

metroid711 as Drampa
purplecicada as Squirtle
Sparkin as Jolteon
Nuclear Chicken as Jynx
Aaron as Octillery
Bardothren as Noivern
Johnny as Gengar
HyperMorian as Watchog
Superjolt as Litwick
Home as Crobat
Bidoof FTW as Bidoof
Abby as Wormodam
Desinishon as Shinx
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Oshawott
gimmepie as Cradily
Kitty as Arceus
metroid711; said:
Sparkin; said:
Bardothren; said:
HyperMorian; said:
Superjolt; said:
Abby; said:
gimmepie; said:
Kitty; said:
Desinishon; said:
Nuclear Chicken; said:

Last edited:
Years
Okay, going to be frank here, this is looking pretty bad for me, but I am innocent. Here's my thoughts right now - we probably have two remaining scum.. maybe three but that'd be a lot.

I've explained over and over why I think metroid is scum. With Abby actually turning out mafia, I think I've narrowed down the other(s).

Firstly, HyperMorian. He's contributed nothing to the game and just crawled through by sheeping along and going undetected.

Secondly, I think Superjolt. I know I've been town reading him hard throughout the game but honestly, now I think I was just being gullible. Notice how he town read me throughout the entire game but then suddenly decided to scumread me earlier? Almost like the maf was closing in and my following of Abby made me an easy scapegoat. With the game coming closer and me doing something so stupid, he didn't need to buddy me anymore. For what it's worth, he also defended Abby pretty hard at the beginning and started to slowly drift away as people (mainly Johnny - who also scumread Jolt) came after him.

Why would he bus metroid now then? To clear whichever one of them survives in the event that one of them is lynched. It's a common mafia strategy - hell I've used it. I made some bad plays earlier but I'm confident I'm right.

I propose we lynch Superjolt. If he flips maf (and he will), it pretty much proves my theory. Desi/Sam/Bard please put your votes on Superjolt because at least one of Metroid/Hyper is mafia too and I doubt they will.

##vote Superjolt

Superjolt

Years
First off, don't like how you automatically assume today's lynch has to be between you and me. With lines like "this is looking pretty bad for me" it sounds like you were planning for this. I'm also well aware that I didn't give explanations in that last post on D4

I didn't "suddenly decide" to scum read you. That back-to-back voting for Sparkin from you and Abby looked coordinated, like you couldn't get metroid lynched so you went for the next best mislynch. At first I was thinking metroid could actually be scum instead and you and Abby just looked for a way to back out of that wagon (realized when I looked back that this doesn't make much sense, but we'll get to that). If anything is buddying, I'd say it was your town read on me (because I don't think I'd said or done enough at that point to warrant such a strong read). It wasn't so much defending Abby as it was being frustrated with Johnny, thinking his reasoning was just "you're scum you got the cop lynched idiot" (but I was stupid for not fully understanding where Johnny was coming from), i scum read Abby pretty quick on D2 but I kept going back and forth after that and it was kind of driving me insane trying to figure Abby out. Also unless I'm blind, Johnny never scum read me, might want to check your facts before saying something like that. I think you're saying things attempting to paint me as scummy.

Further, I think Kitty getting killed makes you look worse. Not to mention how self-conscious you sound in that post. Abby's #185 also looks like a poor distancing attempt. I'm also having trouble seeing remaining scum teams that don't include you - pretty sure you can't be scum with metroid or Desi, but unless the remaining scum are Bard or Bac with Morian, I could see you with just about anyone (and if anyone needs me to explain more about can).

##vote gimmepie

Despite the vote there is one thing that makes me hesitate a little - I'm not really sure if scum-you would be willing to risk getting me mislynched when there's a high chance you'd be lynched next after I flip, unless you really think your teammate could pull off a win. So on the chance you're actually town, just know that if and/or when I get lynched/killed, I am 100% flipping town and you would likely get lynched next in LYLO.

I'll talk about Metroid and Bac in my next post

Superjolt

Years
Also to add on to my last post, if you think I'm scum then you also have to think my #143 in response to Abby is completely fake and staged. I scum read Abby in that post but the minimal response from Abby kind of made me go "whaaaat" so I was kind of waffling after that thinking Abby could maybe possibly be town who was testing the waters by poking at me, but I think now that Abby just saw my post and figured it wouldn't be good to get on my bad side.

Getting reads in this game has been pretty frustrating. I was actually kind of pissed when Sophie and DeusPro got replaced, when Naku said they would be killed if they didn't post, I kind of expected them to actually, you know, be killed off, because replacing slots that haven't posted for three whole day phases at the start of Day 4 is kind of ridiculous

Anyway, on to metroid and Bac

metroid - currently thinking he only makes sense as scum if GP is town. Noticed that Abby said "well mayyybe he could kinda sorta be scum" but then kind of steered clear of that, attempting to look busy by throwing a vote on Morian while the metroid wagon fell apart. Metroid also said "you and Johnny covered the leads I had", which okay, he voted Sparkin who I was scum reading at the time, but that wagon wasn't going anywhere at the time, so if he agreed with Johnny why not vote for the Abby wagon which was becoming more viable at that time?

Bac - mostly kind of gut, I had a feeling that one of the missing players was scum and thought DeusPro was the more likely of the two. Also I thought that DeusPro had been posting in Aaron's game at the time (someone correct me if I'm wrong on that though). But also I think town-Bac would have actually given some content to work with after replacing in.

I mentioned Bard as a possibility too, I will say though that the one thing Bard has going for him to is voting Abby on D3. I also had Morian as a town read but I admit the reasoning for it is pretty weak.

Normally I'm pretty calm in games but this game is so frustrating I feel like it could push me over the edge

Now I'm waiting for everyone else to give some fucking thoughts/reads. At least GP gave his scum reads. I feel like there's not really any excuse for the rest of the players here

Years
First off, don't like how you automatically assume today's lynch has to be between you and me. With lines like "this is looking pretty bad for me" it sounds like you were planning for this. I'm also well aware that I didn't give explanations in that last post on D4

I'm not saying it has to be between us. I'm just an obvious lynch candidate and I'm scum reading you right now. I've also suggested two other probable mafia candidates, I just think lynching you would provide us with more information going into the next day. I could be swayed to another of my suggestions or potentially one of yours (that's really unlikely though lol) if your arguments are good enough (just not me obviously lol).

So, I guess, you're not wrong that I was planning for it. I just wasn't planning for it with someone. I realised the minute that Abby flipped mafia, I'd look scummy because of that blind follow on Sparkin. It was an error that makes me look really bad, so as an innocent player I'm getting in early.

I didn't "suddenly decide" to scum read you. That back-to-back voting for Sparkin from you and Abby looked coordinated, like you couldn't get metroid lynched so you went for the next best mislynch. At first I was thinking metroid could actually be scum instead and you and Abby just looked for a way to back out of that wagon (realized when I looked back that this doesn't make much sense, but we'll get to that). If anything is buddying, I'd say it was your town read on me (because I don't think I'd said or done enough at that point to warrant such a strong read). It wasn't so much defending Abby as it was being frustrated with Johnny, thinking his reasoning was just "you're scum you got the cop lynched idiot" (but I was stupid for not fully understanding where Johnny was coming from), i scum read Abby pretty quick on D2 but I kept going back and forth after that and it was kind of driving me insane trying to figure Abby out. Also unless I'm blind, Johnny never scum read me, might want to check your facts before saying something like that. I think you're saying things attempting to paint me as scummy.

I don't think he ever outright said "I'm scum-reading Superjolt" but he did suggest you could be a mafia partner with Abby. Looking back, I can kind of see it. Mafia players often scum lean lightly on each other and then back off because it helps give a false clear in the event of a mafia lynch. Sounds an awful lot like what you were doing.

Further, I think Kitty getting killed makes you look worse. Not to mention how self-conscious you sound in that post. Abby's #185 also looks like a poor distancing attempt. I'm also having trouble seeing remaining scum teams that don't include you - pretty sure you can't be scum with metroid or Desi, but unless the remaining scum are Bard or Bac with Morian, I could see you with just about anyone (and if anyone needs me to explain more about can).

Because as an experienced (and I dare say relatively skilled) mafia player, I would 100% kill the person who has been scumreading me hard the entire game. That wouldn't be making myself look suspicious at all.

Mind you I did just blind follow Abby because of a town read that turned out to be horribly wrong, so I guess it's not a huge jump anymore. Still wrong, but fair enough.

Despite the vote there is one thing that makes me hesitate a little - I'm not really sure if scum-you would be willing to risk getting me mislynched when there's a high chance you'd be lynched next after I flip, unless you really think your teammate could pull off a win. So on the chance you're actually town, just know that if and/or when I get lynched/killed, I am 100% flipping town and you would likely get lynched next in LYLO.

I'm not the sort to feel above dying for the sake of my team, being honest, but (as mafia) I'm never going to stick my neck out straight away to attempt to get a player I'd previously town read, who is extremely vocal and very experienced, lynched when there are easier options available no matter how much faith I have in a mafia partner. It's way too hard for a single mafia to win a game with active scum hunters left in it.

As a town though, I'd 100% risk a potential lynching the next day if I thought I was going after a mafia - which obviously I do. It's easier for a town to win after a sacrifice in the event that I'm wrong than for a That's just my testimonial though, so I realise nobody can really take much note of it. Onwards to your next novel... I mean post.

Last edited:
Years
Also to add on to my last post, if you think I'm scum then you also have to think my #143 in response to Abby is completely fake and staged. I scum read Abby in that post but the minimal response from Abby kind of made me go "whaaaat" so I was kind of waffling after that thinking Abby could maybe possibly be town who was testing the waters by poking at me, but I think now that Abby just saw my post and figured it wouldn't be good to get on my bad side.

Bolded that bit because that's exactly the impression I got and evidently the one he was trying to give. As for the rest, I already explained I think it was probably staged. It as extremely wishy-washy and you never really committed to it. I think you were just setting up to provide a false clear in the later game, which you're now trying to capitalise on.

Getting reads in this game has been pretty frustrating. I was actually kind of pissed when Sophie and DeusPro got replaced, when Naku said they would be killed if they didn't post, I kind of expected them to actually, you know, be killed off, because replacing slots that haven't posted for three whole day phases at the start of Day 4 is kind of ridiculous

On the plus side, it might also mean a bigger town which means easier scum hunting.

metroid - currently thinking he only makes sense as scum if GP is town. Noticed that Abby said "well mayyybe he could kinda sorta be scum" but then kind of steered clear of that, attempting to look busy by throwing a vote on Morian while the metroid wagon fell apart. Metroid also said "you and Johnny covered the leads I had", which okay, he voted Sparkin who I was scum reading at the time, but that wagon wasn't going anywhere at the time, so if he agreed with Johnny why not vote for the Abby wagon which was becoming more viable at that time?

So... he can only be mafia if the person you're trying to get lynched flips town. Weird, almost like you know I'm going to flip town and are setting yourself up for tomorrow's lynch to win.

Bac - mostly kind of gut, I had a feeling that one of the missing players was scum and thought DeusPro was the more likely of the two. Also I thought that DeusPro had been posting in Aaron's game at the time (someone correct me if I'm wrong on that though). But also I think town-Bac would have actually given some content to work with after replacing in.

Basically there's nothing substantial here at all and you're just blowing smoke to capitalise off of DeusPro's inactivity? Certainly seems that way.

I mentioned Bard as a possibility too, I will say though that the one thing Bard has going for him to is voting Abby on D3. I also had Morian as a town read but I admit the reasoning for it is pretty weak.

Really not seeing Bard as maf. He's not been able to post much because of irl stuff from my understanding, but when he's posted it has definitely sounded town-sided to me. He did vote Abby, like you pointed out, and he was also subject to Nicki's likely attempt to make him seem maf-sided.

Normally I'm pretty calm in games but this game is so frustrating I feel like it could push me over the edge

Now I'm waiting for everyone else to give some fucking thoughts/reads. At least GP gave his scum reads. I feel like there's not really any excuse for the rest of the players here

At least this part we agree on.

Back