• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Duo Pixie's; UU RMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years

Team Duo Pixie's!

Introduction!

Hi, and welcome to my second RMT in like the past 3 day's. n____n This one is a UU Sand team, based around the adoring Victini & Celebi, who aren't really pixies. ;; But I don't have another name for them. I haven't played UU much because it annoyed me greatly. :V But this team has quite a few wins under it's belt, so let's get on with it!

Meet the team!

449.gif
@Eviolite
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
- Toxic

Say hello to UU's very own Sand Stream user, Hippo--- Idk it's name with spelling. :c He usually isn't around long, but he is around long enough to set-up SR and be done with, if I'm lucky, he'll get a Toxic, then Protect and stall for a few turns, I've fought this thing before and it's usually much bulkier, so I'm looking for help with this. looking at you D_A

089.gif
@Leftovers
Trait: Stench
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 80 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Gunk Shot
- Shadow Sneak
- Ice Punch

This thing is horrible to face. 8) After +2 with Curse it's a beast to defeat, Gunk shot is for the lovely STAB, Shadow Sneak is for priority and dealing with trolling Espeon's & other Psychic's/Ghost's. Mismagius just cries when she has to face +2 Shadow Sneak. 8D Ice Punch deals with Dragon/Flying types who try to one up me and take the lead. Having overall nice bulk (105/75/100) His defense stat isn't exactly the best, but it handles well with curse.

195.gif
@Leftovers
Trait: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Yawn
- Recover

Quaggy! ~ <3 Everyone's favourite little mudfish thing. With unaware it can just say "lol" to set-up sweepers, Kabutops usually try to attack Victini and Hippo with Swords Dance + Aqua Jet/Waterfall, Quagsire stops that little fool. 8D Scald is a nice addition for Quagsire since it can burn physical sweepers and provide support for the team, I've chosen Yawn over Toxic because they normally switch out and cause more SR damage. Earthquake for my physical STAB and it deals with pests like Espeon, Kabutops and other frail Pokemon. Recover is just his way of saying, more to come.

251.gif
@Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 60 HP / 252 SAtk / 196 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Part 1 of my offensive core. The first set of Ev's from smogon weren't good enough. v_v She was to slow and killed easily, however with the new spread, she can set-up nicely and destroy, plus heal of LO and Sandstorm damage with Giga Drain, she covers Victini's Water and Ground weaknesses nicely and Victini cover's her Fire weakness, however the two together don't cover each other's weaknesses all that well. Hp Fire can burn Steel/Bug/Grass types, I may choose Earth Power to deal with Fire/Electric/Steel/Rock types. Recover is just saying Hi.

494.gif
@Choice Band
Trait: Victory Star
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- V-create
- U-turn
- Brick Break
- Wild Charge

Victini is just a huge powerhouse with V-Create. Getting STAB/1.5x Boost from Choice Band/Adamant nature from an 180 base powered move can dent anything that resists it and can destroy anything that is weak to it. U-Turn is for scouting, if I come in on a wrong Pokemon. :c Brick break is for coverage, along with Wild Charge.

348.gif
@Leftovers
Trait: Battle Armor
EVs: 96 HP / 176 Atk / 40 Def / 196 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Rapid Spin
- X-Scissor
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Tail

You may see this and think "UM WHAT?" Armaldo is so amazing it's just. <333 Rapid Spin is to spin away the hazards that would seriously harm Victini and Celebi. X-Scissor is a nice strong STAB that deals with Psychic/Grass types, Stone edge is another STAB that owns Kyurem, and also hurts Flying/Fire/Bug/Ice types, Aqua tail is there for coverage but it does it's job well. <: Celebi covers it's Water weakness, whilst Victini cover's it's Steel weakness. Hippo deals with the rock weakness.

Final Thoughts.

This team may do well, but it's not without it's flaws. Victini and Celebi don't cover each other's weaknesses all to well, making them less of an "offensive core" and more of a failure bore. Espeon usually comes in and bounces back SR and Toxic, which limit's Hippo's uses before it dies, it also set's up Dual Screens before switching into a sweeper. :c I'm not exactly Espeon weak, but it does give me trouble from the start, Armaldo deals with it as soon as but still. \: This team is only Sandstorm based now because Armaldo's Special defense sky rocket's making it a nice solid wall. I don't wanna get rid of it though because it's amazing! <3

So, enjoy!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Firstly, I don't know what I have to do to get that move. >: Secondly, this is old. GO TO NEW RMT PL0x

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Firstly, I don't know what I have to do to get that move. >: Secondly, this is old. GO TO NEW RMT PL0x

You have to have the most updated version of PO iirc and youuuu have to download something else, iirc. :(

(psst why did you post it if you don't want responses ;;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back