• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Don't cry for me Zigzagoon

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If I think about RSE I can instantly remember the games. Why is this you wonder? The cries! Heading to Fortree you would always hear a Zigzagoon for example - it really stands out in my mind lol

I think it made the games 10x more immersive but then on the other hand it did get annoying after a while. What about you guys? Any locations stick out in your mind because of this feature / did it start to annoy you after a while too?

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
Years
The desert route. It's constant rate of trapinch, vibrava and flygon cries made it really immersive, especially with headphones. The music was especially immersive for me on that route.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Yeah, I really loved this. I especially liked the cries of Zubat and Aron in caves, it felt very realistic. RBY had these as well, right?

Years
I actually loved this little touch. Definitely added some well-deserved realism to the games, even if it wasn't as realistic as the seasons in Unova.

Jayce Darcy

Champion
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 4, 2017
When I first heard it I thought I was too obsessed with the game to the point I was hearing things.

I love this feature.

Back