• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
what a hard battle his team is soo strong i used my feraligator to take down rhyperior,excadrill,heatmor and used shelgon to take down marowak and to take down almost swampert's hp and uses zwelous to take down that swampert and in the end all of my pokemon have been deafeted except feraligatr
my team now is
feraligatr lv 50
eelektross lv 41
bisharp lv 45
volcarona lv 45
zweilous lv 45
shelgon lv 42

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
what a hard battle his team is soo strong i used my feraligator to take down rhyperior,excadrill,heatmor and used shelgon to take down marowak and to take down almost swampert's hp and uses zwelous to take down that swampert and in the end all of my pokemon have been deafeted except feraligatr
my team now is
feraligatr lv 50
eelektross lv 41
bisharp lv 45
volcarona lv 45
zweilous lv 45
shelgon lv 42
Okay...LOL...I'm surprised Shelgon and Zwelious...Well, not Zwelious it does have sp. atk, but Shelgon was able to help you.

But...Yeah, I'm happy to see that you've gotten passed him and stuff; even, tho, it was a hard battle you still did it. :)

I already knew Feraligatr was gonna be your star playa in dis from da start...I was kind hoping that you'll use Eelektross in this battle too...It does have Sp. Water Attacks...right? LOL

Anyways, you gotta longs ways to go for Skyla. I made a vid of me fighting her, just so you know. I had a Hydreigon...But her Togekiss made it faint...And I was WAY underleveled and still won. Well, actually it was my brother's team...I was just showing it off. LOL

Anyways, She's pretty high leveled, but she's not that hard.

Good luck, dude. ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
i uses shelgon's cut and zweilous's sucker punch to defeat swampert i used eelektross but didnt out speed swampert as its level is too low comparing to swampert

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
That's weird, I just noticed that I played Soul Silver the first time. I knew what to do always after an event because Shiny Gold, Liquid Crystal, had some of the same events as HG/SS does.

i uses shelgon's cut and zweilous's sucker punch to defeat swampert i used eelektross but didnt out speed swampert as its level is too low comparing to swampert

I have to congratulate you on beating Clay with such underleveled Pokemon. I had a team of 50's when I fought him, and still had a hard time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Thank you zen. you are right clay was very hard as my strongest feraligatr was match in levels with his strongest pokemon swampert

The Grubby Pup

Years
Oh, shoot...I forgot about the level differences, man. I wasn't even thinking, Swampert woulda outsped it...I'm sorry about that.

Zweilous's Sucker Punch? Oh, you used it to finish off what little remaining health Swampert had. Got'cha. ;)

LOL Oh, I forgot about cut...It's a Grass Type move on this.
I'm not gonna lie, I got that idea from Drayano. >_<

That's weird, I just noticed that I played Soul Silver the first time. I knew what to do always after an event because Shiny Gold, Liquid Crystal, had some of the same events as HG/SS does.

I have to congratulate you on beating Clay with such underleveled Pokemon. I had a team of 50's when I fought him, and still had a hard time.
Wow...You mean this your first time playin' HGSS or just Soul Silver? Eitherway, yep summa the event in that are to similiar to SG and LC. Liquid Crystal is a personal favorite by the way; mainly because it use G/S/C music....Shiny Gold too, but LC covers everything. :p

Underleveled?...You thought that was something. LOL You should see the level my Pokemon be on when I fighting gym leaders. It's all about having a sound strategy.

...All that grindin' not necessary...If you have keen intellect like me. LOL JK!

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
By the way i want an advice is my team is balanced
my team is
feraligatr
eelektross
volcarona
zweilous
shelgon
bisharp

The Grubby Pup

Years
By the way i want an advice is my team is balanced
my team is
feraligatr
eelektross
volcarona
zweilous
shelgon
bisharp
Looks okay to me...I can't really find that much wrong wif ya party...Other than the majority of your team specialize in Physical attacks...You'll probably have a hard time against trainers who focus on Pokemon with high defense stats...Who knows.

Also, some of the Pokemon you have shares da same type.
Zweilous and Bisharp being part dark...Shelgon and Zweilous being part Dragon. Feraligatr and Eelektross being part water...You get the idea. Beware of attacks of shared weaknesses.

Anyways, all and all...I'll give your team 8.5/10 :)

The Grubby Pup

Years
so what type do you think i must have
No...No, I wasn't saying you should replace any of your Pokemon. I was just pointin' out that some of your party have the same weakness to the same type...That doesn't mean that they're bad or you should replace them

...Just whenever somebody sends out a Pokemon they're weak against just switch it out...
I train Pokemon like that from time to time.

Like on my Diamond version game; I'm talkin' the real game, I had a Honchkrow and Staraptor...that's why they're a shift and set feature on the game. LOL

You're team alright, man...Really, there's no need to find anything else, unless YOU really want to. I mean, all you really need is a Pokemon to surf and fly on...And in da end, that's all that matter...Right?

Anyways...Nothing new is needed...If you ask me. It's not like all your Pokemon are weak against the same type. LOL Now...That woulda been a different story. ;)

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2017
Kinda bad for my first post here, let me first say that these are bloody amazing mods.

But a problem has presented itself...using Yin Black on desmume 0.97, it, at random points, freezes my entire computer, requiring a restart. It might work for hours, than freeze, or just a few minutes, its completely random. I've tried everything I can think of,(which is very little) and this freezing never occurred before the mod was installed. May I acquire some assistance please? Thank you.

The Grubby Pup

Years
Kinda bad for my first post here, let me first say that these are bloody amazing mods.

But a problem has presented itself...using Yin Black on desmume 0.97, it, at random points, freezes my entire computer, requiring a restart. It might work for hours, than freeze, or just a few minutes, its completely random. I've tried everything I can think of,(which is very little) and this freezing never occurred before the mod was installed. May I acquire some assistance please? Thank you.
First let me start off by saying: Thanks for checking my gamez out, dude...

Now, to assess the problem.

Okay, so you're playin it on desmume? Hmmm...I can't say I understand why this is happening, as I never played Yin Black/Yang White on desmume...But I have played the original game.

...Anyways, I don't quite understand how it's making your computer freeze up or why it's even freezing at random points in the game.

I only got two other suggests, that you could probably do.

First, which is pretty obvious, try playin' it on No$gba; I'm recommending that, cuz that's the only emulator I'm use to playing that hack on.

...But you're probably more use to playing it on desmume; so here's my second suggestion.

Did you make sure to download an Europe Rom and patch the game to that, cuz a europe rom is what I used to make the game...

I hope I was able to help you, dude.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for the suggestions! It actually stopped after I got the c-gear from that one scientist after the first gym, for some reason. If it happens again though, i'll be sure to try those methods. Thanks again for making such an awesome mod.

The Grubby Pup

Years
Thanks for the suggestions! It actually stopped after I got the c-gear from that one scientist after the first gym, for some reason. If it happens again though, i'll be sure to try those methods. Thanks again for making such an awesome mod.
hehehe. no prob, man.

But hmmm, that's was so strange that it was happening in da first place. I'm happy that everything was sorted out in da end, tho. ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Can't wait. Only a few days, my 3DS will come with an Acekard.
Will going to put:
Blaze Black
Volt White
Yin Black
Yang White
Sol Platinum
Bloody Platinum
DarkDiamond
Neo Soul Silver
Heart Gold DX
in it.

The Grubby Pup

Years
Can't wait. Only a few days, my 3DS will come with an Acekard.
Will going to put:
Blaze Black
Volt White
Yin Black
Yang White
Sol Platinum
Bloody Platinum
DarkDiamond
Neo Soul Silver
Heart Gold DX
in it.
Oh, wow...That's alot of hacks, dude. You sure you're gonna be able to play'em all. And Heart Gold DX...I-I don't know if I heard of that. Spirit Gold or Hard Gold, but not that one.

I mean, I'm currently playing three games...so I guess I can't say MUCH.
Expert Emerald
Neo Soulsilver
Liquid Crystal

Anyways, that's cool you're about to get your 3DS. I'm still waitin' on Kid Icarus, Paper Mario, Kingdom Hearts and that Dead or Alive game...That seems interesting.

what do you think who is better mienshoa or bisharp or gigalith
Damn, those are three good Pokemon, but on my game Gigalith is part Steel...It still have the Rock Type in it, so think carefully if you decided to chose that.

Anyways, if you really want my opinion, then I say stick with Bisharp, ya know...Yeah, it's double weak against Fighting, but it's not as frail as Mienshao and as slow as Gigalith.

But in da end, like I mentioned before...It's your decision. ;)

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Hey guys! I'm just starting off playing Sol Platinum and I'm really looking forward to playing a Platinum hack that isn't Bloody Platinum. I was wondering where I might go about acquiring the fossil pokemon and a slowpoke. Thanks in advance!

The Grubby Pup

Years
Hey guys! I'm just starting off playing Sol Platinum and I'm really looking forward to playing a Platinum hack that isn't Bloody Platinum. I was wondering where I might go about acquiring the fossil pokemon and a slowpoke. Thanks in advance!
LOL
Thanks for playing my game, dude. Sol Platinum, huh? Okay, then. So you wanna know where to find Slowpoke and the Fossil Pokemon?

Okay...I know Slowpoke lives in Route 207 Day only. Also, since I didn't change any items on Sol Platinum you have to encounter Fossil Pokemon in da wild. Anyone in particular that you wanna know?

Back