• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I thought Tara was Live for a second, haha. /can't say anything 'bout the Naruto character this time 'cause I dunno him

OK, just a few more minutes and I'll finally be done with JFA! /nearly finished last night, orz

Also, almost forgot about NaNoWriMo. I have an idea as to what to do, but Idk if I'll get around to it...

Arma

The Hyena
Years
*googles NaNoWriMo* Ah, so that's what it is. Unfortunately, I'm not interested =/

Just managed to install RPG maker XP, now I can finally start working again on my fangame.

2² - 3 + 1

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]4.

I forgot what i was about to say... If i even did have anything to say.[/SIZE]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I got diabetus looking at something on ebay the other day. It was an adorable handmade leaf spirit from Shaman King.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been doing so for a while now. Really helps when you don't have any money, haaa...

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have no idea, PIXY. My apologies :X

Nee has Kushina as her avatar. That makes me smile :B

New DGM should be out later today <3 Hopefully before I work ;-;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

8D I really think that it doesn't get too good until the thiiiiird volume I think? It's the one where Road finally does her thing in the Rewinding Town and also just after when Lavi finally makes his introductions <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back