• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I haven't seen ep 10 yet.

Meh, it's just been a bit anticlimactic, monogatari is never going to be piercing the heavens but Bake seemed to at least have some purpose other than fetish service. I wouldn't even mind the borderline incest if he dumped Hitagi first but yeah, meh.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

There are certainly some cool scenes in Kizu.

Kizumonogatari is the prequel to Bake but Shinbo has said he wants to have the rest of the novels animated. Japan buys the monogatari series like crazy so it'll happen.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Monotagari is a series I keep look at but haven't bothered trying to watch. I think it's going to stay like that for a long while yet. ;x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
15. For once I'm not feeling as energetic now. Don't know whether this is a good or bad thing but whatever.

Been a while since I read a decent novel myself though, maybe I'll check something out by Stephen King later this weekend.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm a bit tired myself but I'm not sure it taking a nap would be a good idea. It would be short lived most likely.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Dang. That's more than I thought there was. Though it's not too surprising that I wouldn't know such a thing aha.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

It can be very difficult for new people to watch :P

The slow, character-driven story, the SHAFT!style, the numerous Japanese puns, and the conversations going on for hours and hours.
Ahh. I just gotta watch GC, then off to the final Nise.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. The only character I know is Nadeko, and that's because a friend of mine roleplays her.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Yeah, that's what I thought too, but it's still SHAFT's top selling show, even over Madoka, and even has a notably sized fanbase here in the west. idgi

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I've always wondered why it hasn't been licensed in the west, I guess it is the Eleven wordplay and stuff? or are they just holding out for more money? D:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nadeko is the worst monogatari, I really hope she gets some development in the coming arcs.

I think that would be a matter of opinion, since I know my friend loves Nadeko. She doesn't like what happens in Nage though iirc. She was talking about it in a chatroom a little bit ago.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years

I just had a brief moment of "OHMYGOD why is DLTMS0 in Other Chat? D8"

Derp.

I.. just had to make that revelation, I'll go back to not posting here much again now. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

THE BOTTOM SECTION IS CONFUSING NOW I KNOW. ;w;

Stop by whenever you'd like! It's getting pretty lonely in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back