• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to be a CSS Wizard

Nero

I like it.
Years
But how am I supposed to ctrl+c CSS on a video, this was not thought out.

Really though this is good and helpful, healthy amounts of humor and information. I've never gotten around to learning CSS properly, and I encourage you to make more even though you said you would anyway. +1, thanks for your time and effort even though there's plenty of other guides on the internet I probably could use instead.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I suppose I'll be useful for once in my life and toss a link to a Lorem Ipsum Generator: (here)

Sometimes I just take one of the other paragraphs from the site to use, but these blocks of text can be indispensable when formatting your text.

Anyway, I adore this video, as I do all of your shitposts. Hopefully it makes understanding the shit you steal everything way less intimidating for newcomers!​

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Join it and if posting gets too hard we'll just have your character die of old age.
I want him to go out with a bang when it comes to that

I'll do an SU tomorrow, prepare yourselves for the mediocre writing of someone who has never done creative writing before
and I'll stop derailing this thread now, cool video fox don't infract me

Back