• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
I need help! I click compile and nothing happens! It does say something in the bottom part, where it would say F1 for help, said how many seconds it took to compile.

Toggle the Show Log (
2tg94.png
) button, then compile.

Nosophoros

I'm eating your cake
Years
I found out how to seperate them. You "simply" have to open it in paint, put it together, edit, then put it back in the original order.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Um, hi. Im new here, and I'm having a bit of a problem with elitemap. I don't know how I did this, but the exit into Oldale Town from the first route in ruby now leads to two places at once; one of which is Oldale, and one which loops back into Littleroot. This makes Littleroot town inaccessible once you leave it. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Ok... I changed all the TMs with Item Manager. Including changing Water Pulse into Muddy Water. Then I beat Juan in Emerald and got TM03, booted it up, and it was still water pulse. I taught it to Gyarados, and it was still Water Pulse. I went back to Item Manager, and it said TM 03 was now Muddy Water. YAPE says the same thing in the TM compatibility section. So... what's the problem?

Bumping my question. I wonder why all my questions get drowned out.

gaiaruler

New Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2015
PokeScript

Hi,
For some reason my buf rite in poketscript started not to respond. I tried to reinstall it a few times and nothing!
HELP!

Denali

C++ Programmer
Years
Whenever I use Start Map Chooser Advance to start in a map that I have edited, it doesn't work. When I play the ROM it just goes black after the intro. I am using Firered.

.Paradox

Hack Completion: ~5%...LOL
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 8, 2011
How do I make a Pokeball item that disappears after I obtain it? I tried looking in the guide in XSE but it doesn't load for me and I need help. I got it to work for the 3 Pokeball scripts I made for the 3 starters but I can't get it to work for items.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Items:
Code:
#org @start
giveitem 0xITEM 0xNUMBER 0x0
end

If 0x0 doesn't work, change it to 0x1. I can't remember, but one of them is the "PLAYER FOUND ____" and that automatically hides items. Remember to use an unset flag as the PERSON ID of the Pokeball to keep it hidden.

Now for my own question...is there a size limit for Emerald maps? If so, what would it be? =|

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2019
pointerproblem.png

That keeps appearing on a few maps, and i'm not sure where/what I would search to fix it. I'm using an Emerald (E) rom.

How do I fix it?

Slawter666

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
I am sorry, but I'm having trouble finding information on this subject by myself. Where can I learn more about hex editing for Fire Red? (such as hex locations of different data and whatnot)

sonlen

Hacking Noob
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2011
pointerproblem.png

That keeps appearing on a few maps, and i'm not sure where/what I would search to fix it. I'm using an Emerald (E) rom.

How do I fix it?

Slawter666
I only get that error message when I accidentally overwrite part of that pointer or even part of the map, or you change the pointer in the header menu of the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back