• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Years
I made some changes to Espurr de Soloo993 since when inserting a line appeared in the front sprite I only had to change the background color and problem solved

ciclope510

AbacaxiGrelhado
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I made front sprites of Intelleon, Orbeetle and Copperajah!! It's not perfect, but I think they are good!!
I'll make more pokémon latter

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
I made front sprites of Intelleon, Orbeetle and Copperajah!! It's not perfect, but I think they are good!!
I'll make more pokémon latter

Not for this thread.

is there a mirror of the espurr sprite? the one in OP is a dead link

Fixing that now sorry! All the links should be updated. Let me know if there are any issues. Also just a reminder there is a link to the dropbox which has all the most up to date sprites.

I made some changes to Espurr de Soloo993 since when inserting a line appeared in the front sprite I only had to change the background color and problem solved

No need, I've already changed the Espurr sprite. The sprite wasn't actually made by Soloo993, it was made by Chaos Rush. Now I am using one made by Leparagon.

I have finally updated Heliolisk using parts of Hiraethe's as a base. I have also updated Swirlix, Pangoro and Tyrantrum again.

Heliolisk

PycIENH.png

Pangoro
NdsI2yD.png

Swirlix
HG55PgL.png

Tyrantrum

zo1tasW.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
some QC for trevenant and avalugg, avalugg's front has been entirely redone using the smogon sprite (aXI's) because both of them are entirely too detailed in the current sprites

QA3Y72M.png

HmTGq1P.png

MrDollSteak

Years
some QC for trevenant and avalugg, avalugg's front has been entirely redone using the smogon sprite (aXI's) because both of them are entirely too detailed in the current sprites

QA3Y72M.png

HmTGq1P.png

Sorry but Trevenant has already been replaced. Not entirely opposed to replacing Avalugg, this is a good starting point, I'll think about it!

Years
e9eMygq.png
2ZJ3ldp.png
uUa3G56.png

I've attached all the Vivillon patterns I've sprited. It involved reposing the version in this resource, because it was simply too hard for my skill level to do the patterns with the angle that its wings are at. The sprite is slightly bigger, too, but I think the size discrepancy is acceptable when the focus of the Pokémon's design is its wings more than anything else. Some of the patterns could definitely do with some QC (especially some of the backsprites), but I have been staring at these for like 4 days straight now so I'm giving up for now, lol.

I also didn't do the Poké Ball or Fancy patterns because I forgot about them (they weren't listed on the page on Serebii I was using as reference, lol). They seem super tricky to fit in 16 colours though, especially while maintaining shininess, and are by far the most complex patterns so I think I'll leave them for others to complete.

These .pngs should all be insertion ready as-is, as they were all exported directly from my ROM with Advanced Series.

If you don't feel like downloading the entire set, here is a list of each pattern with the link to their sprites.
Spoiler:

EDIT: QC'd the Savannah pattern a bit so that it looks smoother

Attachments

• vivillon-forms.zip
    77.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
e9eMygq.png
2ZJ3ldp.png
uUa3G56.png

I've attached all the Vivillon patterns I've sprited. It involved reposing the version in this resource, because it was simply too hard for my skill level to do the patterns with the angle that its wings are at. The sprite is slightly bigger, too, but I think the size discrepancy is acceptable when the focus of the Pokémon's design is its wings more than anything else. Some of the patterns could definitely do with some QC (especially some of the backsprites), but I have been staring at these for like 4 days straight now so I'm giving up for now, lol.

I also didn't do the Poké Ball or Fancy patterns because I forgot about them (they weren't listed on the page on Serebii I was using as reference, lol). They seem super tricky to fit in 16 colours though, especially while maintaining shininess, and are by far the most complex patterns so I think I'll leave them for others to complete.

These .pngs should all be insertion ready as-is, as they were all exported directly from my ROM with Advanced Series.

If you don't feel like downloading the entire set, here is a list of each pattern with the link to their sprites.
Spoiler:

EDIT: QC'd the Savannah pattern a bit so that it looks smoother

Thank you Spherical, will go about sorting them in the OP at some point.

In the mean time here are some updated sprites! Some have been done for ages but I realise I didn't post them properly.

Sylveon

avqSVv1.png

Sliggoo

yczTXm5.png

Phantump

Jc8N4QG.png

Trevenant

M1OUmk8.png

Bergmite

uZ9wFSC.png

Avalugg (credits to Falgaia for the original and Z-GynoroP for the resize which I then edited the shading of)

HJFdm58.png

Years
Hiiii, anyone needs help to create a 2nd frame for VI gen and beyond? :o

Please message me, i have edited and created the 2nd frame for my hackrom :D

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
Was looking into the sprites, and I noticed there was a small pixel error on Shiny Noibat's back sprite near the left ear. Also, Shiny Noibat's front sprite is a bit off-center compared to non-shiny Noibat.

super fan de pokemon

Pokemon palmero
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
A question is close to putting the sprites of the mega evolutions that are missing 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
Back