• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Luvdisc!!!

Years
i've sent 4 so far but one of them was accidentally sent to the person directly instead of to Luvdisc so THAT'S fun

I'm going to send a lot more!!!!

Years
i've sent 4 so far but one of them was accidentally sent to the person directly instead of to Luvdisc so THAT'S fun

tenor.gif

Heh, but I've only got one so far, and tomorrow I'm planning on bombarding a compendium of people with my Lurgid Bee poetry.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
I have a couple in mind. Haven't sent them off just yet though. Maybe throughout this week.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I usually never send any, but I think it's such a cute idea.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
definitely going to see about sending some out when i have more brain power!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I actually love this concept, and I think it's very wholesome.

Although I've only written one, which was last year. I feel so many posters here have nice qualities. If I were better at constructing them properly, I'd probably make so many more.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i think i did one like the first year we had it here but idk a lot of people around anymore so probably not.

Years
I've sent about two, to people who I think would appreciate them. The actual list of people who I would've loved to send a Luvdisc to is massive, so I tried to do something a bit different this time around. :>

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
i sent 13 in one night because i have many good thoughts

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I sent a few this year, was a mix of sending them to some friends I wanted to appreciate and also some anonymous compliments to users I think are cool but don't know too well. I think the idea of Luvdisc is really cute :D

Back