• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Snow Tileset (NOT DONE)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Ok this is probably really random but does this at least sorta look like snow? just been using the grass that's with Pokemon Essentials and modifying the colours by hand i know theirs easier ways but I don't really like the look it gives when i edit using other methods
Snow_Grass_Tileset_UNDER_EDITING.png

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
It doesn't really look like snow, per se, more like the soot grass of RSE, I think? Nevertheless, it's nice that you want to contribute to the community here, good luck!

Lazy Catalyst

What you do, the way you think, makes you differen
Years
Ok this is probably really random but does this at least sorta look like snow? just been using the grass that's with Pokemon Essentials and modifying the colours by hand i know theirs easier ways but I don't really like the look it gives when i edit using other methods
View attachment 91892

Sorry to say this but I agree with them, it doesn't seem like snow but is sure looks like a winter day
I edited your Tiles, here it is, I think now it looks more like snow, a little projection done to it will also look nice
Spoiler:

But no worries keep on trying and do your best, no one is born with skills dude, you just have to gain them 👍
All the Best!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Thanks guys and now worries i will keep trying its my first time so... there will bumps along the way

Back