Age 26
Non-binary
Ankh-Morpork
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
10,384 posts
15.4 Years
I'd love to be a gym leader honestly.
What appeals to you about the position? It's kind of a lot of responsibility to the community, I think. Is that what you like in a job?

Aquacorde

... to the w o r l d. 🥂

Age 26
Non-binary
Ankh-Morpork
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
10,384 posts
15.4 Years
If not a trainer, I want to be a ranger.
Where would you want to work as a ranger? There are so many different types of places in the Pokémon world, I think the job would be pretty different depending on where you are.

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide

Male
Texas, United States
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
54 posts
84 Days
Assuming I wasn't just an Ace Trainer, I'd probably either be a Pokemon Ranger (Probably in the Almia Region, since that's where the school is) or I'd be a Professor's Aide, likely either in Hoenn, Kalos, or Alola. Most likely in Hoenn because I like Professor Birch's research the most.
/!\ Please send me a PM here or on Discord if you add me on any of the following. /!\
| 3Ds FC: 0619 - 5500 - 0519 | Switch FC: SW - 7362 - 2356 - 3326 |
| Main Team: |
| Pokemon GO FC: 5706 - 0357 - 1276 | Partner: | House Instinct : There Is No Shelter From the Storm |

MysticalNinetales

Age 18
Female
Canada
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
620 posts
2 Years
I'd absolutely be a coordinator as well as a trainer, although I think I'd primarily focus on contests for sure!

I'd work on developing the most magnificent and unique combinations that would help me win both contests and gym battles!

serene sejal

Flowing life

Female
India
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
22 posts
14 Days
I'd love to work for the International Police as well! The job involves many risks and maybe travelling. I think it'd be cool if there was a game in which we could be a looker kind of character.
Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection. The clear water's surface reflects growth. Now listen to the Serenade of water to reflect upon yourself.
Female
England
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
19 posts
148 Days
Hmm, probably a Gym Leader? I would have a team with a theme. I don't quite know what, but some sort of theme, such as "Starter Pokemon," or "Eevees." If you couldn't do that, than I'd either have a Pokemon Rescue Center, or maybe make up my own game/tournament thing and host it?
.'-'.
Mediocre miniture sprite edits since 11/21/2019
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
21 posts
81 Days
Don't really know what I'd be but I am interested in being a Pokemon breeder

piglikebig

kapparill

Age 15
Male
Brisbane, Australia
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
34 posts
3.3 Years
PokeMart shelf stocker.

Go

Take my hands now

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
11,015 posts
14.4 Years
I honestly have no idea. I've thought about replying to this thread at least five times now. LOL

I'd say a Researcher, I think that would be cool, but honestly, I'd wanna start out as a trainer and just kind experiment with different jobs.

If being a researcher gets to be too much, then I'd be like "heck with it, time to try to be a gym leader!".

A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don’t know what this emotion is
If this place is also inside a dream

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon
Advertiser Content