• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City [HIATUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Hm. I'm not following the logic that the "gods" hint is Eros. It says "the gods" in a very different way than what would be about him. :/ Grasping at straws, I'd say, but the bandwagon has started, so I doubt that'll be changing anyone's minds.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
If you had a better idea, I'd be completely open to changing my vote. I know it's a stretch, but the phases are vague and to me this seems like a good lead :/

I don't have a better answer at the moment, but I think this was a misleading clue. Eros MIGHT be bad, but it seems a stretch in the post's context.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
aaaaaaahhhhhh I forgot to read up on this thread! I'm here I'm here! I forget what has happened, but the gods hint and people thinking it leads to eros seems like our best bet. [Slaughter] eros

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
actually, [kill] sonata.
a bit earlier aA said we weren't reading into the day posts enough and voting eros because 'gods' was used in the day post prolly isn't reading into it enough.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'd have to agree with Klippy and say that 'gods' is a bit vague. I mean .... it could mean GAU. It could mean a player's name (in which two people fit: eros and Jupiter). So I'm not really inclined to go for eros. :/

That said though I'll go with [kill] Sonata

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Probably because I have already read through Homestuck that the "gods" hint doesn't really strike me as odd. :/

But really, you're all really grasping the straws there.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The more I think about it (and thus the more i notice how dead this game is) the more I feel like Sonata isn't the way to go. But I still feel like the gods hint is a bit vague. So there's gotta be another way. I just don't know what it is oof.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Oh shit I started a bandwagon

Don't feel upset Sonata. It's what you do right? "I suspect you for suspecting me". I read Blarzigord ;)

if you are innocent I'm sorry, I dodnt even mean to start a bandwagon, your "explanation" about how the theatrical clue hints to me is very flawed.

I'm gonna repeat: I am a regular member of the Felt, didnt receive any PMs abd honestly, havent been paying attention to this game sadly.

I would put Ace Attorney gifs but I'm on mobile :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back