Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Another tale is about to begin — come chat and speculate about the just-announced pair of games retelling the story of the Alola region, Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon!

TrollandToad.com

Old July 2nd, 2017 (6:02 AM).
Angeline plushxKikaito plush

Nature: Naughty
    I'm not buying it I'm going to get Ultra Sun for free using Swagbucks

Relevant Advertising!

Old July 2nd, 2017 (11:08 AM).

Nature: Brave
      Well I bought both sun and moon by impulse, bearly played it. Wasn't as good as I thought it be. I didnt like the new moves and all those nerfs. I mean I was okay with the dark void nerf (saw to much on vgc) but they nerfed my favourite move absolute zero/sheer cold (I was okay with accuracy nerf actually but giving it a immunity made no sense, its absolute zero, theoretically nothing reaches there and if it did it would collapse things to nothingness O.o so nothing should be immune). Now my poor spheal can't rekt. I play older gens more anyway. Any hopes they will unchange nerfs in v2.0? Eh maybe ill buy it later for rom hacks or if I could change it myself. So dissappointed 😞
      Old July 2nd, 2017 (11:18 AM).
      エーフィ
      • Platinum Tier
      • EOEvent Organizer

Nature: Quirky
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by EternalSeekerX View Post
      Well I bought both sun and moon by impulse, bearly played it. Wasn't as good as I thought it be. I didnt like the new moves and all those nerfs. I mean I was okay with the dark void nerf (saw to much on vgc) but they nerfed my favourite move absolute zero/sheer cold (I was okay with accuracy nerf actually but giving it a immunity made no sense, its absolute zero, theoretically nothing reaches there and if it did it would collapse things to nothingness O.o so nothing should be immune). Now my poor spheal can't rekt. I play older gens more anyway. Any hopes they will unchange nerfs in v2.0? Eh maybe ill buy it later for rom hacks or if I could change it myself. So dissappointed 😞
      I can't really see anymore nerfs happening in US/UM, considering that S/M did already have a lot of nerfs to existing moves and abilities.

"Knowledge is Power."
      TumblrPairTwitterWTP

Quick Reply