• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Astra: v2.0 (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Name: pokemew12
Skill(s): fakemon concept artist (whatever kind of job you wanna call it)
Main role: fakemon concept artist
Past experience: whenever i get bored, i mess around with hacking tools and such, so i know how to work most of them. also, i doodle a lot of random animals that pass as fakemon
Contact Information: pm on here or [email protected]
Time Zone: central (-6 or something like that)
Other: what ive uploaded so far: http://pokemew12.deviantart.com/gallery/36531604 some of those are kinda old though, so they have proportion errors >.>

mineox100

Hey.
Years
You mean surprise you like by showing a quick sketch of a Fakemon Pokemew made?
Like this?
M2LrE.png

*laughs*

Иιио

♥ Soy una dulzura
Years
I'm finishing the mini GBA and improvement of ALL the sprites that were already posted :3 less water, I lack only a few :3

MrElephant

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Your backsprites look good. If I can I will try to help out. Give me something to work on though. (Like list of moves or something)

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Your backsprites look good. If I can I will try to help out. Give me something to work on though. (Like list of moves or something)

Did you sign up yet? There is a form up on the first post.
And those are FRONT sprites not back sprites.

Last edited:
Years
Guys, I'm sorry I had to leave the team and hand over ownership, but may I say, you have done very well without me, and all of you together can make this hack brilliant. Thank you all for continuing my dream when I can't, i have faith in all of you, you can do it.
Eve if I am unable to do any work myself, I still want to see the progress of this hack, therefore, I would like to join again, but only as a tester to see how all of you do. =D
Unfortunately, EmoAngel (the one without a PC account) wants to be taken off of the team as a tester, as, in her words, "you have nothing to do with it now" (She was talking to me, I am the "you" she mentions)

Last edited:

Cyru

-
Years
Name: Cyru
Skill(s): scripting, and a little bit of mapping.
Main role(s):Scripter
Past experience: been trying out many mini projects of my own learning the tricks of the trade for about 2 years now =)
Contact Information: PM me, my email is kind of old and i always forget to check it lol
Time Zone: Great britain, dont know the proper kind,
Other: nothing, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back