• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kevin24's gen 6/7 event shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
code will be fine. i can get my friends to redeem them

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
added all with proof
megacampaign 01236
audino eng,spa
Lucario ENG FRE SPA KOR
Altaria ITA
slowbro GER, KOR
Sableye ENG GER ITA FRE SPA KOR

ita,jp dahara ciry arceus
ita,jp dahara city hoopa
eng expo set
kor expo charizard
eng,kor,ita kotone tyranitar

colter519

Youngster
Years
How would you want to receive proof of any event pokemon I acquire? Such as for Japanese serial code redemptions? Would I email you a video of me redeeming the code? I'm curious because you've got some event pokemon I'd like to get my hands on, but I've never recorded proof of my personal acquisition and I'd like know how to record it for you.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
How would you want to receive proof of any event pokemon I acquire? Such as for Japanese serial code redemptions? Would I email you a video of me redeeming the code? I'm curious because you've got some event pokemon I'd like to get my hands on, but I've never recorded proof of my personal acquisition and I'd like know how to record it for you.
ok if you have the means to make video recordings then record yourself redeeming the event on video. then make a link and pm video. have your username on paper on screen. or take step by step redemption process pics and with username on paper. what events you speaking of by the way?

colter519

Youngster
Years
ok if you have the means to make video recordings then record yourself redeeming the event on video. then make a link and pm video. have your username on paper on screen. or take step by step redemption process pics and with username on paper. what events you speaking of by the way?

Well I'm a little late to record anything for shiny Xerneas and Yveltal, but probably for the upcoming Japanese Mew to be redeemed with purchase of RGBY on virtual console, as well as the Japanese Pokemon Center Pikachu with Surf, Fly, Agility, and Celebrate. I could potentially redeem the codes in multiple languages if you'd want, or just wind up with multiple natures, etc.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
Well I'm a little late to record anything for shiny Xerneas and Yveltal, but probably for the upcoming Japanese Mew to be redeemed with purchase of RGBY on virtual console, as well as the Japanese Pokemon Center Pikachu with Surf, Fly, Agility, and Celebrate. I could potentially redeem the codes in multiple languages if you'd want, or just wind up with multiple natures, etc.
how many you plan on getting? my friend will be getting the mew redeemed in ger and and kor so any other lang with proof will be good for that. and however many you can get of the pika in diff languages with proof will be good also

colter519

Youngster
Years
how many you plan on getting? my friend will be getting the mew redeemed in ger and and kor so any other lang with proof will be good for that. and however many you can get of the pika in diff languages with proof will be good also

I'm hoping to get 4 mew, but it depends on how much I can afford. We'll see how many of the pikachu's I'll be able to get. Also, would you be cloning them as part of the exchange? Because that's a pikachu that I want to hold on to for sure

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
I'm hoping to get 4 mew, but it depends on how much I can afford. We'll see how many of the pikachu's I'll be able to get. Also, would you be cloning them as part of the exchange? Because that's a pikachu that I want to hold on to for sure
oh yeah i will gladly clone and send a copy of each back.

colter519

Youngster
Years
oh yeah i will gladly clone and send a copy of each back.

That's what I like to hear. I'll let you know when I am going to redeem codes to make sure they're in a language you don't have yet. I'll be redeeming at least one of the 27th though.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
That's what I like to hear. I'll let you know when I am going to redeem codes to make sure they're in a language you don't have yet. I'll be redeeming at least one of the 27th though.
ok sounds good. will be waiting

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
added
2016 pokescrap set with proof
ger wcs linoone with proof
self redeemed lang set of 20 aniv celebi with proof
ger expo set with proof
kor gamefreak mew with proof(the local korea event, not lang tag of code usa one)
ger water tribe manaphy with proof rare trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back