• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Pokemon: Genesis Version

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
I've seen some great LP's on this forum (hilarious ones, too) so I decided to make one for myself. I'm not that good at making funny commentaries but I'll try my best to make this one great. Have fun everyone :D

--START--

Update 1: Start of a Horrible Adventure
(Not the game. The game's great:D)
Spoiler:

Yeah. I know it's not that funny, but meh.

Last edited:

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
I've seen some great LP's on this forum (hilarious ones, too) so I decided to make one for myself. I'm not that good at making funny commentaries but I'll try my best to make this one great. Have fun everyone :D

--START--

Update 1: Start of a Horrible Adventure
(Not the game. The game's great:D)
Spoiler:

Yeah. I know it's not that funny, but meh.

sweet got the first post, nice LP you did great for your first LP. I like your random pictures

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
sweet got the first post, nice LP you did great for your first LP. I like your random pictures

Thanks! I appreciate it a lot. Anyway, I think I'll be able to update at least twice a week. Maybe more but not less.

Without further ado (heh heh, ado :D) here's update number two!

(BTW, I may or may not be able to finish this now...)

UPDATE 2: My Rival Named Rival or I Want My Charmander!
(It's short 'cause I haven't finished this yet so, meh.)
Spoiler:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
First off, it feels a little off for you to be using 'sorcerer' jokes without any real explanation, and the 'Baro' reference felt a little forced, since the 'character' of Baro wouldn't really care about you having your own legend, he would just trim it to become a nightmare of utter despair and insanity.

All in all though I give it two decks of cards out of a well-off household.

P.S. The word is adieu, a do is a fan-freaking-tastic hairstyle.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
Thanks for the feedback, Yuoaman :D

I really appreciate you telling the truth. This will help me in my future updates. Speaking of which, I'll be posting the continuation of my last update later or right now.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
Sorry for the really, really late update :disappoin

I can't think of any witty comments right now (stupid writer's block)

Anyway, before anything else, could you guys help me pick a starter so I can continue? And a nickname, too, if you may.

Here they are:

pokemongenesis100.png
pokemongenesis100.png
pokemongenesis102.png

(If ever the stupid pics doesn't come up, the starters to choose from are: Mareep, Trapinch, and Spheal)

Again, sorry...

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
I'd go with Mareep. It's awesome.
Also, I laughed pretty hard at the second one.
Spoiler:

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
Double post, but make sure you DON'T STAY AT A POKEMON CENTER BEFORE BRINGING THE PACKAGE BACK, YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO CONTINUE THE STORY!

Back