• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Play] AllyJacqui Plays, Spyro 2 - Ripto's Rage!

AllyJacqui

The one and only -
Years
Hi guys, I'm AllyJacqui and I make Youtube Videos. :D I have done one other let's play before this one (The original Spyro The Dragon), but since its already completed I won't be posting it in this thread. If you do however want to watch it first (Since I will be referencing it in this Let's play) The playlist can be found on my channel. I'd link it, but I'm not sure If i'm allowed to. If a mod can tell me if i'm allowed to link a playlist of the previous game, that would be greatly appreciated.

But now that, that's out of the way. I have recently started this let's play and I uploaded the first video... about ten minute ago. xD

So here it is -

I update once every day or so, so keep tuned in this thread for updates, or subscribe to my channel for instant updates.

Most of all, I'd just like your feedback, I don't care if you thumbs the video up or down - or even not at all. I'd just like tips to improve.

Second part is UP!
Next part will either be up tomorrow or the next day.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I am seriously loving this! This brings back so many memories of when I was a kid, gosh, aaaah, I'm getting all excited as I type this haha. Definitely a fantastic game, and I shall be watching every step of your journey! From Moneybags to Ripto to everything! And, I've got my own copy of the game and mine's Gateway to Glimmer. :P I actually didn't know it was also called Ripto's Rage, I thought that was an entirely different game, so I suppose you learn something new everyday!

But yeah, great playthrough, looking forward to the next installments!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Queen Finny does suck!!!11!11

Haha, nice video once again. Just to let you know, we can hear your controller, but it's not really annoying so don't worry! :P

Years
OH GOD I LOVED THIS GAME.

It was one of my faves when I was a little girl. The original Spyro trilogy on PS1 had some of the greatest music in any PS1 game I played (done by the legendary Stewart Copeland!) and it still brings me memories.

I'm looking forward to more videos from you Ally!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I actually didn't know there was a skill point up for grabs in that mini-game. I used to love that mini-game, but the other one on the ice (I think it was in Spyro RR/GTG)..where you had to protect the little ice-skating girl? I hated that one, I HATED it. It took me ages to finally keep her safe, haha. Anyway, good job.

AllyJacqui

The one and only -
Years
I actually didn't know there was a skill point up for grabs in that mini-game. I used to love that mini-game, but the other one on the ice (I think it was in Spyro RR/GTG)..where you had to protect the little ice-skating girl? I hated that one, I HATED it. It took me ages to finally keep her safe, haha. Anyway, good job.

I know exactly the mini-game you're talking about! It's in Spyro 3, Ice Peak. Terribly annoying xD

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
How could you forget our names? Waaaah! Haha.

Great video, I haven't really got much crit, so...yeah. Haha. If I do, I'll edit the post! And don't worry about the views to comments haha, views are always much higher lmao.

AllyJacqui

The one and only -
Years
Next part will be up bright and early tomorrow morning, (at least for me!) My Dad kinda got angry that I overused our bandwidth, so I have to upload in the morning time slot for a little bit. Urgghh. Cause for some reason we get more uploads and downloads in the morning? I don't know ahaha. All I know is I have to get up reaalllyyy early.

Years
Nice videos Ally, can't wait for the next ones!

This is almost making me think of playing the game right now and relive my nostalgia.

Back