• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Confessionals

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Confessionals are a directing tool used in the Survivor TV show to get a player's perspective on another player or situation in the game. We'll be using confessionals to do something similar, except they will be confidential as not to attach a name to anyone's sour thoughts. At least, for now. It won't be any fun later on if everything's kept private, yeah? But for now let's assume this is just a way to vent how you feel about certain players or a situation that's occurred in one of your team forums/the lounge.

If you want to write a confessional, send a few sentences to a paragraph to me via private message and it'll be posted here anonymously.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Confessional #1
Well, now we know that there is some sort of alliance on our team, but who?
I also think our new leader is very good for the cometition, as they are anylatic.
It's sad to see some of our members go, but i am glad they didn't vote for me.

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Confessional #2
Really the only thing that's "gone down" on my team was the business with Marsyas. It was a bit annoying, but thankfully it didn't escalate and it had a sound resolution, which is more than I can say for most situations like that.

Really I just kind of feel bad for the other team. They kind of seem like they're falling apart, and it would seem that they have traitors in their midst. I mean it's good for us, I guess, but it still kind of sucks.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Confessional #3
It's starting to get hard to trust anyone on Team Ludicolo. With Matt being voted off in Challenege 3 it's totally shook us up. However our new rep will surely lead us to good things?

Also, Team Spheal need to remember. We are only 3 challenges in, and Team Ludicolo will have the last laugh when things go wrong for them...

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Confessional #4
With the fact that there's some kind of pact going on within the team isn't sitting too well with me, especially that nobody is safe now. I'm wondering who it is, or if I can find out who it is, but I think that'll come too late. Hopefully our new leader will be able to take good place of elheroeoscuro (Wow, I actually spelled that correctly LOL), he fought for us hard with these challenges. And I hope he, too, doesn't get eliminated behind our backs.

As for Team Spheal, they seem to be well up there on their high horse, but we'll have the last laugh when they all begin to fall apart. They seem to be taking their wins in stride, but what'll happen when they start losing players as we have? Don't count your chickens before they hatch. We may be losing, but it doesn't mean we can't win either.

Confessional #5
Voting off their team leader so early in the game is a big blindside and so extraordinarily useful for us. It's good to know that the other team knows what the game is about and isn't afraid to play it properly by taking such a big risk. I think this move will make this game much more easy for Team Spheal to make it to the merge.

It's great watching the other team implode on itself so early on in the game. I can't wait to see what they have in store. For each other next. They are just setting us up to win.

Thanks you guys. You're great!

Confessional #6
To be honest, I didn't expect to go out of Survivor this way. It's just a sad thing to know, really. There might still be a chance to save myself but I wouldn't count on it :(

Confessional #7
Team Spheal is going strong, it's nice to see everyone getting along, for the most part anyway. our team Representative was a great choice too, he isn't missing deadlines and does whatever he can to help us win. Sad to see friends poisoned, seems a bit unfair that team Ludicolo's "poisoned" members are immune. The challenges are taking place at times when i'm absent, so that sucks a little, but all in all, it's a great experience.
May we all have the best of luck, by "we", i mean Team Spheal!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Confessional #9
I like my team and all, plus they are funny, but you must know that feeling of being left out. I mean I am also good in battles too and now that I can prove myself, they say someone else should do it, and all because they have no faith in me. Hey, I want to kick some ass out there but this isn't fun if they don't include you. All of them are really awesome but I would really like is a chance to prove myself. I know they want to win this but they are forgetting that this is supposed to be fun. Hopefully they will let me prove myself in the next challenge...

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Confessional #11
Okay you know what? No. That's extremely rude of you to insinuate that we are procrastinating and not helping. Some of us have things to do outside of PC. Right now I'm on a phone on the way to another state. Thought I'd check in on PC to see how it was going and found this waiting for me. Lovely. Also, guess what? Not everyone knows how to battle well or at all, really. That doesn't make us worth nothing to our team- we have other skills. just because we can't shine everywhere doesn't mean we're not helping. So don't attack us. This is a friendly competition and the way you just addressed us was not friendly at all. Watch your phrasing.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Confessional #13
I can't believe its this easy to take out a rep. Team 2 looks incredibly reliant on theirs to hold their egos together. They're in for a rude awakening once we spend our points the way our leader said to xD.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Confessional #14
Just gonna say this, but karma's a *****, isn't it? That's what Team Spheal gets for being so cocky in winning the first 3 challenges in a row and constantly rubbing it in our faces.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Confessional #16
Dear Team Ludicolo,

Don't act like we're the ones failing when you can't even keep a team leader for more than three challenges. Team Ludicolo may have more members but we have better organization and reliability. I know for a fact that not everyone on your team can be trusted, and those people are probably already planning to eliminate your current leader. Have fun being intentionally picked out one by one from your own untrustworthy team mates.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Confessional #19
Dear Team Ludicolo,

It's called having multiple inactive members that simply hadn't been eliminated yet because you failed to put us in a situation where that was necessary until now. The members that weren't inactive and got eliminated simply had the misfortune of being in an inconvenient timezone for the challenge.

We still have our most active members as well as our original representative. We haven't turned on each other and we've lost only one challenge. That's how we "exhibit any organization and reliability."

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Confessional #20
Dear Team Spheal,

Even though some of your members were not active during the previous challenge, you, as active team members, still carry the responsibility to help them. Their being inactive does not justify your abandoning them, regardless of whether it was intentional or not. One member could check the Challenge thread and remind those nine to add captions to their pictures. I know that we did not do this either, but we never claimed to be organized and reliable. Accusing us of doing so would be an argument ad hominem, a fallacy that was very outstanding in your previous argument, in Confessional #16.
Confessional #21
Dear Team Spheal

You-Guys-Are-Still-Here-Lady-Gaga-Gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back