• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I do very much like my bass heavy or my guitars loud. Or soundtracks for stuff which is kinda out of place but meh.

Just tryin' to learn as much as I can about you ponies!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
There was also one that he showed me that I liked. It was a song based on the Wonderbolts and it had lots of bass. IF ONLY I CAN FIND IT, i'll show it to you :D To youtube I go!

Also, *looks at signature* I have a plan to revamp the OP of the thread with links to radio, artists, fanfictions, and many other "outside the fandom" things, so I'll add in the Fillydelphia radio link once I get the new design up and running!

Arsenic

Years
I'm sure Nexus will appreciate the extra hits, so go for it! I have plenty of links to pony places if you need any btw!

Years
I should really start getting into more MLP fanworks (like those PMVs), since the only thing I've listened to so far outside of the official stuff is a bunch of 8-bit covers, which have all been put in a playlist over on YouTube by someone.

Also, I ordered a nice MLP related shirt the other day, and it finally came in. I don't think that I could ever see myself wearing a shirt with ponies plastered all over it, but this one's pretty subtle at least.

Spoiler:

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
How did I not see this sooner? I need to join <3

Username: Sgt.Dustmop

Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rarity

Additional Information: It's always been a toss-up between Rarity and Applejack for me, honestly. But Rarity always wins me over. I absolutely adore her design I could never get my hair to curl like that.
I just adore her. I love her style, her personality.. her career, lol. Her work in fashion is probably what won me over; despite the work I have done and courses I've taken, I've always just wanted to work in fashion. c:

I got into MLP because of my ex-boyfriend, of all people. I was curious about it solely because I adore Tara Strong as a VA (totally had nothing to do with the MLP toys I grew up with), but I wasn't sure that I wanted to get into cutesy ponies. I was 19 at the time, so I felt like I was legit "too old" for the show. Nevertheless, I watched it with him a few times... and I just got sucked in by all the cute. D:
Now here I am, trying to get my gearhead boyfriend to at least watch it with me, lol. I've been mostly successful, but he still won't watch the movie with me. One day, when he least expects it... xP

I'm really glad there's a sort-of template for this because I've never ventured deep enough into The Internet to know there's PMVs.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
I figured I might as well join this club since I felt like it

Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard

Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Either Applejack or Rainbow Dash

Additional Information: I first got interested in My Little Pony Friendship is Magic when I noticed Spike in it. Spike was the first character that interested me in it. Speaking of Spike, earlier today I watched a four hour marathon that featured episodes where Spike was the main focus. I may have missed watching some episodes of Season Four.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Spoiler:

Before I was into Pokemon or My Little Pony, I was and STILL am a huge fan of the Super Mario series (I have a reason why I am saying this :) ). On skype with a few other fans of My Little Pony, we role-play and I have a character named 'Dawn Aurora Nightmare'. A mare who is the daughter of Nightmare Moon (a reformed one; alternate timeline where Nightmare Moon was killed by the Element blast). Well, on the top of Mario we (my group and I) discovered that the path Dawn has taken is interesting. She has become more 'Bowser-like' but still a good hearted mare. She is like Nightmare Moon in form and appearance, with more blue tones but her army has Bowser's metal and wooden tanks and airships in it. It was really funny when we found this out and best part...no one knew this happened until the review of it.

Eh, stories... stories.... oh I have a question for the group.
Do you have custom character? And what is their story?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
How did I not see this sooner? I need to join <3

Username: Sgt.Dustmop

Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rarity

Additional Information: It's always been a toss-up between Rarity and Applejack for me, honestly. But Rarity always wins me over. I absolutely adore her design I could never get my hair to curl like that.
I just adore her. I love her style, her personality.. her career, lol. Her work in fashion is probably what won me over; despite the work I have done and courses I've taken, I've always just wanted to work in fashion. c:

I got into MLP because of my ex-boyfriend, of all people. I was curious about it solely because I adore Tara Strong as a VA (totally had nothing to do with the MLP toys I grew up with), but I wasn't sure that I wanted to get into cutesy ponies. I was 19 at the time, so I felt like I was legit "too old" for the show. Nevertheless, I watched it with him a few times... and I just got sucked in by all the cute. D:
Now here I am, trying to get my gearhead boyfriend to at least watch it with me, lol. I've been mostly successful, but he still won't watch the movie with me. One day, when he least expects it... xP

I'm really glad there's a sort-of template for this because I've never ventured deep enough into The Internet to know there's PMVs.

You'd be surprised that MLP is more than just the show itself. The internet is full of....THINGS! I'm browsing PMVs, and I just got back to fanfiction reading (in chapter 5 of Fallout Equestria. hooooo lordy). There's great art by fantastic artists, and a convention in almost every state, with the most famous one BronyCon in Baltimore. I mean, there's sooooo much to explore and it does consume a crapload of you free time.

Once he watches an episode, there is no going back! Hopefully he takes a liking of it at least. Welcome to the club! YAY FOR RARITY FANS. We srsly need more here. haha.

I figured I might as well join this club since I felt like it

Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard

Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Either Applejack or Rainbow Dash

Additional Information: I first got interested in My Little Pony Friendship is Magic when I noticed Spike in it. Spike was the first character that interested me in it. Speaking of Spike, earlier today I watched a four hour marathon that featured episodes where Spike was the main focus. I may have missed watching some episodes of Season Four.

I heard about that marathon, actually...but being a PDTer it's always early for me. (There's always netflix for me). You also missed a few holes in Season 4, so it's probably recommended to watch them so you can be all caught up! Have you watched the other prev. seasons?

Spoiler:

Before I was into Pokemon or My Little Pony, I was and STILL am a huge fan of the Super Mario series (I have a reason why I am saying this :) ). On skype with a few other fans of My Little Pony, we role-play and I have a character named 'Dawn Aurora Nightmare'. A mare who is the daughter of Nightmare Moon (a reformed one; alternate timeline where Nightmare Moon was killed by the Element blast). Well, on the top of Mario we (my group and I) discovered that the path Dawn has taken is interesting. She has become more 'Bowser-like' but still a good hearted mare. She is like Nightmare Moon in form and appearance, with more blue tones but her army has Bowser's metal and wooden tanks and airships in it. It was really funny when we found this out and best part...no one knew this happened until the review of it.

Eh, stories... stories.... oh I have a question for the group.
Do you have custom character? And what is their story?

Crossovers are amazing. <3

I do, but at the moment I'm kinda.. "meh" about it? I have two, actually: Starflower and Snapdragon. Starflower showing off her shy & literary side of me, while Snapdragon shows her techy & nerdy side. They're both twin sisters with extremely different personalities. I wrote a short story about them and not sure if I should share it with you guys. It needs a ton of editing.

I also have another: Fastlane, which depicts my love for racing.

Cura

Years
Crossovers are amazing. <3

I do, but at the moment I'm kinda.. "meh" about it? I have two, actually: Starflower and Snapdragon. Starflower showing off her shy & literary side of me, while Snapdragon shows her techy & nerdy side. They're both twin sisters with extremely different personalities. I wrote a short story about them and not sure if I should share it with you guys. It needs a ton of editing.

I also have another: Fastlane, which depicts my love for racing.

Those are some interesting original characters, Cadance. :)

I have others, but too many crossovers to cross...over.... *shot for bad joke*

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
I heard about that marathon, actually...but being a PDTer it's always early for me. (There's always netflix for me). You also missed a few holes in Season 4, so it's probably recommended to watch them so you can be all caught up! Have you watched the other prev. seasons?

I live in the Pacific Time Zone as well, yet I had no problem with what time the marathon was at. As for the Seasons, I have watched all of the episodes of Seasons 1 through 3. I also watched the Equestria Girls Movie as well. As for Season 4, I still need to watch from the 9th episode to the 22nd, 25th and 26th.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Please watch the 25th/26th episode. It's the best season finale of the show's history. I guarantee you that you will be left with wanting more. :D

I was able to find my three OC's! I haven't had the chance to elaborate on their personalities & history as much as I wanted to, but at least I was able to work on their design. I also need to work on their cutie marks too.

Starflower
Spoiler:

Fastlane
Spoiler:

Snapdragon
Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
A little catching up...

I enjoyed the Equestria Girls movie, and I'm going to watch the second one if it's really real. I'm not excited about it though, but eh, as long as I find it fun to watch, then why not?

Also, yeah, the season 4 finalé is really epic!

And if we're sharing OC's, then here's mine. ^^

Henry Hoof from my fic "Changeling - Henry Hoof" & the sequel "The Adventures of Henry Hoof in Equestria"
Spoiler:

Gold Blitz from my fic "Quest For Harmony"
Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh wow, you just saw the movie? Honestly thought you already did! What are your thoughts about it? I actually enjoyed the music from the movie, and yeah...the 2nd movie is confirmed for Fall. Can't wait for it tbh. :)

Arsenic

Years
I live in the Pacific Time Zone as well, yet I had no problem with what time the marathon was at. As for the Seasons, I have watched all of the episodes of Seasons 1 through 3. I also watched the Equestria Girls Movie as well. As for Season 4, I still need to watch from the 9th episode to the 22nd, 25th and 26th.

I'm right there with you episode wise. I think the same episode too. I need to make some time. I was told I need to see some episode with pinkie's siblings and something about a rock asap by Nexus and Ossy

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
@ Animus, are you talking about Maud Pie? Or is this a fan-made thing that I should probably look for?

@ the image above, that looks like Blueblood. O___o

~CLUB NEWS~
After much consideration, I have decided to choose a co-owner for the club. This member has proven to be enthusiastic, and has been really active in both the fandom and the club in general. I know he'll do a great job and such!

CureYoshiDarkness has been promoted to Co-Owner of the MLP Fan Club! Congrats. :)

ALSO GUYS, added more news, and finally added the fandom resources (radio, fanfiction, deviantart, etc). Currently working on the new CSS for the OP, so stay tooned for that!

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
Yes, I think I was. Haven't seen it yet so not 100% but that sounds familiar. I've been way more in the gaming world than the pony world recently because THERE'S SO MANY GAMES COMING OUT ITS AMAZING. I can't express my enthusiasm.

Just to get back on track, which episode has Weird Al? Because I already saw it and need to skip it

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Oh wow, you just saw the movie? Honestly thought you already did!

I already have seen it, actually.
I just reposted what I generally thought about it 'cause other pipz were talking about it. :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
For those of you who were wondering before: Season 4 of MLP is now on Netflix! Think I miiight watch a couple of episodes tonight since I'm not really tiiiired!

Yes, I think I was. Haven't seen it yet so not 100% but that sounds familiar. I've been way more in the gaming world than the pony world recently because THERE'S SO MANY GAMES COMING OUT ITS AMAZING. I can't express my enthusiasm.

Just to get back on track, which episode has Weird Al? Because I already saw it and need to skip it

That would be episode 77: Pinkie Pride.

Probably one of the best episodes of the whole season imo.

Cura

Years
That would be episode 77: Pinkie Pride.
Probably one of the best episodes of the whole season imo.

Pinkie Pride; oh, that episode really made smile. Because of one reason. Weird Al Yankovic and him singing in the episode, multiple times... such a blast from the past feeling when you see it. And I linked a song from that episode in the spoiler below.

Spoiler:

@Cadance: Thank you for the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back