• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreaming Starters

CallMeProf_J

Self-Proclaimed Pokemon Prof.
Years
Hello there, I would like a female bulbasaur any nature and a female squirtle please :) im playing on black 2 and as far as i know im sure you can trade to black 2 ? :P

Edit: a female charmander also please sorry :P

Last edited:

JohnnyJ773

Wanderer from Cianwood City
Years
WAIT! You wrote White 2 FC, I don't have White 2. Only White :P

Yea I noticed that after the fact, Lmbo. Working nights will do that to you lol

Good doing business with you bro, love the pokes!

Last edited:

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Would it be possible to get the (Big trade request here) the 3rd and 4th generation of starers?

I can offer a lot of the first generation stuff you want such as Kakuna, Clefairy, Sandshrew, Drowzee, Abra, Mew, Eevee, Lapras, etc (Look in my thread for reference of what I got)

EDIT - Instead of the 3rd gen starters, could I have a Cyndaquil and a Totadile? The only 3rd Gen I need is Torchic

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Are you available right now?
My request was Totadile, Cyndaquil, Turtwig, Piplup, and Chimchar of no desired natures, genders, or IV's.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
EST
Yeah, I can't do it anyways. I left my backpack in the car which has my Black2 in it, which has the Pokemon, etc...
(The cars not here ;c )

So yeah, nvm xo

Back