• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alcohol.

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
Years
I drink regularly, once every week or so, sometimes more sometimes less. I'm partial to whiskey and vodka, don't like beer or wine really although some are alright. I've not had many bad experiences with alcohol, but those have been with rum and low quality whiskey that I now avoid. I really like spiking my coffee with vodka. Had a bit of a problem for a while, maybe still do, but if money is tight, I rarely spend my last dollar on liquor so I think it's relatively under control.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I usually drink beer, but I'd kind of like to drink red wine regularly instead, maybe do some more liquor too. But I think that if I start bringing those home regularly my family's gonna think I've become an alcoholic so....

this certainly changed lol

been doing beer and wine all the time for quite a while now

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Bop.

I don't drink.
I really can't stomach the taste of alcohol,
BUT admittedly, if it's super hot-- Beer is quite enjoyable chilled.

Years
Never been much of a fan. Bad enough that I don't like how it tastes, I cringe at what it does to you overtime if you overdo it. So whenever me and the buddies go out for a night in the town, I'll be over at the side with my water lmao.

Years
Never been much of a fan. Bad enough that I don't like how it tastes, I cringe at what it does to you overtime if you overdo it. So whenever me and the buddies go out for a night in the town, I'll be over at the side with my water lmao.

Seriously, and you drink ketchup so that's saying a lot. 😉 I cannot stand it personally, as someone who really enjoys everything being quite, when my alchoholic neighbor starts yelling obscenities outside at 2:00 it makes me violently angry. It completely makes oblivious to people around you and it seems to me that people who drink to much like spreading their misery to everyone else. Being a career cook it's always annoying seeing drunk assholes at the bar harassing the servers and it happens at every level of restaurant I've worked at. I really don't see an upside, it's terrible for your body, extremely dangerous when you're irresponsible and it's expensive.

Back