• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I almost forgot that we had a new topic. XD
Do you like Team Rocket as good guys or bad guys?
Hmm.. They aren't really bad anyway. They're not the cold-blooded villains like we have in other shows. I just liked the old Team Rocket as they were.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Do you like Team Rocket as good guys or bad guys?
Well, honestly, they have always just been Bad guys, they have done some good things in their past, but their intentions have always been to be bad. I like them how they are in Best Wishes at the moment.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Which is your favourite Pokemon caught by Jessie or James?

For me it was Wobbuffet and Mime Jr. They are so cute and I love how they appear in their intro.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
New Topic: Do you think Jessie (or James) will enter Pokemon Musicals in Unova like Jessie did in Hoenn, Kanto and Sinnoh?
I would say no because they are a lot more serious now and I think Musicals will just be featured in on episode like the Pokeathlon.

Last edited:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Do you think Jessie (or James) will enter Pokemon Musicals in Unova like Jessie did in Hoenn, Kanto and Sinnoh?

I would have to say no for both because of the fact that their personality is different and now they are doing serious business however, they might become a spy and join the musical for part of their mission but that would probably be it.

Years
Do you think Jessie (or James) will enter Pokemon Musicals in Unova like Jessie did in Hoenn, Kanto and Sinnoh?
Even if any member of the Rocket Trio were to enter musicals, I felt like it would be James. But looking at the serious business going on in the Best Wishes saga, I honestly doubt either of them would enter Musicals. Perhaps Dento may enter. :D

---
And guess what? AshPikastar got promoted to a Rocket Executive~! She can now start a new topic whenever required. :D Congratulations!
You may also request to evolve your partner Pokemon now. xD

Last edited:

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011
I would like to join.
Username: Hoppip
Pokemon: Oddish and Numel.

No, they are too serious and if musicals were to be an important part of Best Wishes they would have already been introduced.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Not really, I think the musicals will just be a one-off, just like the pokelawhatsitsname. If anything, know how serious they are now, I doubt they will join if they do give the musicals an episode. It would be nice to see jessie enter though. :(

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years

---
And guess what? AshPikastar got promoted to a Rocket Executive~! She can now start a new topic whenever required. :D Congratulations!
You may also request to evolve your partner Pokemon now. xD

Thank you for promoting me to Rocket Executive. I'll try my best to come up with a new topic whenever we need one. I think I'll only evolve Meguroko.

Also welcome Hoppip to Team Rocket!

vaporeon7

Years
I'm starting a new competition to see who can write the best Boss Fantasy. When I say Boss Fantasy I mean when in the anime Meowth dreams up scenarios about what Giovanni would use the Pokemon they were trying to capture for.

An example being for say Voltorb is:
Username: vaporeon7
Pokemon in fantasy: Voltorb
The Fantasy: The boss could use it as a bowling ball by getting Voltorb to explode when it gets to the end of the lane knocking down all the pins making him always win and being a big hit at the annual office bowling party.

Anime Example:

This competition starts now and ends January 14th.

Username:
Pokemon in fantasy:
The Fantasy:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I'll join up. I can't think of any ideas at the moment but i'll post back later.

Can we have a new topic?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I'm starting a new competition to see who can write the best Boss Fantasy. When I say Boss Fantasy I mean when in the anime Meowth dreams up scenarios about what Giovanni would use the Pokemon they were trying to capture for.

An example being for say Voltorb is:
Username: vaporeon7
Pokemon in fantasy: Voltorb
The Fantasy: The boss could use it as a bowling ball by getting Voltorb to explode when it gets to the end of the lane knocking down all the pins making him always win and being a big hit at the annual office bowling party.

I don't quiet understand this that well. Oh I know what your talking about. We can actually make that as a topic.

I'll join up. I can't think of any ideas at the moment but i'll post back later.

Can we have a new topic?

Here are two new topics.

What's your favorite Team Rocket Motto?

What's your favorite battle you seen Team Rocket in?

------------

1) I actually enjoyed the original theme song that they had. The new ones aren't that great.

2) My favorite battle would have to be I believe is the one when TR was in the Pokemon Center in the Sinnoh Region. I can't remember which one it was but they where using a robot and was destroying everything. I think they had their theme song playing in the background. -I need to re-watch this episode-

Last edited:
Years
As for the contest, I will surely enter later.

What's your favorite Team Rocket Moto?

The original one. It just sounded better to me. xD The Sinnoh one was pretty good too. I just wonder how BW's motto would be like. xD

vaporeon7

Years
I like the original one the best because they often changed the animation while they did it.
My favourite that I can think of is when they battle the Pokemon poacher to save Arbok and Weezing.

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011
I liked the old one the best, it was very memorable.
I also liked the battle with the Poacher. It was so sad.

Username: Hoppip
Pokemon in fantasy: Skiploom
The Fantasy: The boss could use Skiploom as his own personal indicator to see if it's warm enough to get out of bed in the morning (as Skiplooms flower only blossoms when it is at least 17.7 degrees Celsius or 64 degrees F). It could also use its Sleep Powder to put the boss back to sleep if it's too cold and when he gets up Skiploom's smiling face will brighten up his day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back