• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I was being facetious. If there is something I do not understand or I do not have any idea about, I either just won't say anything or I'll try and ask to learn about whatever it is, THEN make an attempt to join the conversation and be actively involved. Doesn't always happen though. Hence a large part of my inactivity on various forums I used to frequent. :X

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...May I ask why the Pairing Thread is now in Other Trivia? Some people take their pairs seriously, you know :( I guess it doesn't have much to do with Other Chat either, but still...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm sure people take their pairings seriously, but the overall concept of it is just for fun. And, the part about it not really suited for Other Chat took the words right out of Live's and I's mouths.

And... you can't tell me that you haven't taken some things here in OT seriously.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I will, I will! She needs to get on to vote for PT's PPC anyways!

*shrug* I guess I see what you mean.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

PPC stands for Prettiest Profile Contest. There's one in OT and one in PT, or Other Trivia and Pokemon Trivia. They're held I believe every three months or so. Never at the same time, though. But basically people just make their profiles as pretty or clean or w/e as possible and is voted on. There's always one for Supporters/Mods and one for regular members. Pretty sure PT's is supposed to be Pokemon themed(??) and OT's can be anything really.... Of course, I've only ever participated in one, and that was the vote collector, soooo... yeah. :3 no one kill me if I is wrong

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

PPC stands for Prettiest Profile Contest. There's one in OT and one in PT, or Other Trivia and Pokemon Trivia. They're held I believe every three months or so. Never at the same time, though. But basically people just make their profiles as pretty or clean or w/e as possible and is voted on. There's always one for Supporters/Mods and one for regular members. Pretty sure PT's is supposed to be Pokemon themed(??) and OT's can be anything really.... Of course, I've only ever participated in one, and that was the vote collector, soooo... yeah. :3 no one kill me if I is wrong

Took the words right out of my mouth. For the most part though. Lately Netto and I have just been making sure that it's within the season it's supposed to be in... or it starts in the season it's suppose to be in *coughthecurrentptppccough*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

>Riding in the car with my mp3 player set on random
>"Blaze Up" begins playing
>A few seconds in a fire truck at the fire station comes out with its horns a-sounding and lights a-blazing
>Oh Natsu what did you do now

OK, time to practice for the SAT on Study Island even if I don't want to! \o/

Edit: Uploaded my Eternal Fellows CD in an attempt to get Eternal Fellows to pop up first of the seven tracks. What do I get instead? METALLIC KISS. /sob damn you Gajeel

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not going to ask why all the stickied threads in Other Trivia were locked.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nope. o___o I'm pretty sure I would be informed if it was such a thing. But I was just watching some anime and when I came back they were all stickied. I think Netto might have done something while sticking the Pairing Thread up.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hmmm, go to thread tools > edit thread and see if they've been touched @ affected threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back