• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
Thanks. And NOW I THINK MORE
why the leaker know fairy type chart. Even if the leaker is just normal person that play a gamefreak's demo, how he can know fairy type chart??? So he use fairy pokemon fight against all other type pokemon???? Even if that true, how he know that fire, psychic take half damage ...... And how the hell he know that Inkay evolves to Malamar by turning the 3ds up side down?????
AND IMPORTANTLY, why the leaker leaks everything EXCEPT MEGA POKEMON???
MAYBE gamefreak order the leaker to leak everything except mega pokemon, and leave it to corocoro for "HUGE SCOOP OF THE CENTURY"
And gamefreak also order the leaker to leak corocoro sooner.
THAT JUST MY THEORY. THAT JUST MY THOUGHT

I find myself agreeing with everything you are saying. The people that leak this kind of stuff seem to have way too much information for just playing the demo or by trying to hack into the system. If they didn't hire the people to leak this stuff, then they have a very major security breach. By the way, i don't recall what Mega pokemon are. Can you explain them?

blue

gucci
Years
Having Game Freak give the information to an individual to leak out online would just be unprofessional on their part, there would be no point in making such big anticipation about the Fairy reveal if they knew that it was being leaked by somebody else that then entrusted it in.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
Having Game Freak give the information to an individual to leak out online would just be unprofessional on their part, there would be no point in making such big anticipation about the Fairy reveal if they knew that it was being leaked by somebody else that then entrusted it in.

Knowing about the new pokemon type just increases how excited people are for the game to come out. Know that there will be such an unknown factor to the game play will make the long time fans giddy eith excitement at the thought of something this big being added to the series.

And if anyone wlse found out and spread the word, it just works in their favor

Last edited:
Years
Everybody , great news, gamefreak change some pokemon sprite (like mewtwo)
150.png

august_p12_02.jpg

Years
Here my opinion
august_p12_02.jpg

That screen shot show that we can see stats like back when Pokemon contest. So pokemon contest could be back

I don't think Xerneas and Yvetal are based on norse mytholgy anymore. With this much Mega AND OTHER STUFFS, i think pokemon xy is around DNA

ON POKEMON XY WEBSITE, it says that Mega Pokemon will be ONLY in Kalos. I think that the Mega thing is just like a temporary. If most fan DISLIKE it, Mega Pokemon WON'T appear again, they are IN KALOS ONLY. But if most fan like it, they could make MEGA POKEMON come back later.....

I WANT TO ASK YOU : did corocoro release any legendary pokemon BEFORE??????
Please answer me!!!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
Here my opinion
august_p12_02.jpg

That screen shot show that we can see stats like back when Pokemon contest. So pokemon contest could be back

I don't think Xerneas and Yvetal are based on norse mytholgy anymore. With this much Mega AND OTHER STUFFS, i think pokemon xy is around DNA

ON POKEMON XY WEBSITE, it says that Mega Pokemon will be ONLY in Kalos. I think that the Mega thing is just like a temporary. If most fan DISLIKE it, Mega Pokemon WON'T appear again, they are IN KALOS ONLY. But if most fan like it, they could make MEGA POKEMON come back later.....

I WANT TO ASK YOU : did corocoro release any legendary pokemon BEFORE??????
Please answer me!!!!

I son't know if corocoro has released legendaries before. Sorry, but i can't help you there.

Years
OMG !!! It's just..... Just...... FLAWLESS !!!!!! I'm use it as my avatar now
mega_pokemons_by_suzuran-d6h93xt.jpg

LOOK, MEGA BLAZIKEN IS MORE LIKE A BIRD/CHICKEN NOW (sharper beak) THAN NORMAL BLAZIKEN
AND THERE IS MORE! MEGA BLAZIKEN IS MORE RED And IT'S HEAD LIKE LETTER X AN
MEGA LUCARIO IS MORE BLUE and ITS BODY/FUR LIKE LETTER Y

Oh thank god ARCEUS for making all of this!!!
PLEASE, Dialga, PLEASE MAKE TIME FLOW FAST TILL OCTOCBER!!!!!!

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
OMG !!! It's just..... Just...... FLAWLESS !!!!!! I'm use it as my avatar now
mega_pokemons_by_suzuran-d6h93xt.jpg

LOOK, MEGA BLAZIKEN IS MORE LIKE A BIRD/CHICKEN NOW (sharper beak) THAN NORMAL BLAZIKEN
AND THERE IS MORE! MEGA BLAZIKEN IS MORE RED And IT'S HEAD LIKE LETTER X AN
MEGA LUCARIO IS MORE BLUE and ITS BODY/FUR LIKE LETTER Y

Oh thank god ARCEUS for making all of this!!!
PLEASE, Dialga, PLEASE MAKE TIME FLOW FAST TILL OCTOCBER!!!!!!
Wow that's a very cool piece of art ^_^.

Your post made me think of something. What if some Megastones are exclusive to certain versions? A few are found in X and a few in Y, sort of like a Mega evolution take on exclusive Pokémon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
Wow that's a very cool piece of art ^_^.

Your post made me think of something. What if some Megastones are exclusive to certain versions? A few are found in X and a few in Y, sort of like a Mega evolution take on exclusive Pokémon.

Or maybe, only certain pokemon have mega forms, but the mega forms are different for each game. That would be cool. Make it even harder to get all of them.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
That could tie back to the rumor of the different Mewtwo Mega stages one being X Mewtwo and one being Y Mewtwo.

However, this wouldn't work.

We know each pokemon needs a specific items, which means it would be different to exclusive pokemon.

Exclusive pokemon: catch loads and trade them with your friends.

Exclusive, one off, mega stone: only way to trade it is to lose your own - unlikely to happen in my mind.

Years
mega_ampharos_by_cazweigun-d6ha053.jpg

pokemon__mega_evolution_by_tabby_like_a_cat-d6hdjid.png

MEGA AMPHAROS !!! YOU ARE THE WINNER OF POKEMON'S NEXT TOP MODEL!!! :)

Mega Ampharos is part of Dragon, because in Asia, there are a different dragon
Western Dragon is like Charizard, Dragonite, .... that can fly
But Eastern Dragon, some fly, but there are some like riding clouds, or even holding orb/sphere.....

Look at Mega Ampharos, its SMOOTHY HAIR and tail are like clouds, and there are orb/sphere/gem on it
So basiclly, he is a EASTERN DRAGON
AND THE NAME, its japanese name is DenRYU. RYU is DRAGON

I THINK JUST ONLY BLAZIKEN GET MEGA FORM, not all starter

If they are making gen 3 remakes, what will it be:
Here my thought: Land Ruby, Sea Sapphire, Sky Emerald
Sadly, if mega pokemon are only in Kalos, they couldnot be in those game :(

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
However, this wouldn't work.

We know each pokemon needs a specific items, which means it would be different to exclusive pokemon.

Exclusive pokemon: catch loads and trade them with your friends.

Exclusive, one off, mega stone: only way to trade it is to lose your own - unlikely to happen in my mind.

I get that all pokemon need specific items to their species to become Mega pokemon, but what if for each game that same item in both X and Y changes them into a different mega form. Now that would take a dedicated gamer to collect them all. Lol

Years
Here is my thought
Mega Blaziken is BEYOND AMAZING. But they should think about it when it was in gen 3

MEGA LUCARIO is great. But why don't MAKE it as an EVOLUTION OF LUCARIO

Mega Absol and MEGA MAWLIE is great too. Just wish it were an ACTUAL EVOLUTION

MEGA MEWTWO. Breath-taking!!!!
mega_ampharos_by_dragonith-d6hb88v.png

Mega Ampharos is just.... Just..... HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!
I'm calling it "Mr. ROSSY FABIO" :)

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
Years
Firstly, gen 5 has a sequel, so gamefreak WON'T repeat that. They will make the third gen, or at least a third game like a sequel
Secondly, every gen has 3 games. Gen 1 don't count cause it don't have legendary mascot. Gen 2, lugia and ho-oh is a duo, but they have to put suicune to mascot. Gen 3, gen 4 have 3 games. Gen 5 has two sequel, but basiclly it ACTUALLY ONE GAME, cause Kyurem has 2 forms so IT IS JUST LIKE A THIRD GAME (sequel is about Zekrom, Reshiram from Black, White, not about Kyurem, so it BASCILLY A THIRD GAME). So gen 6 will have a third game
Thirdly, MORE GAME MEAN MORE MONEY, gamefreak have to make more to earn money.

First of all, we don't know whether GameFreak will revert to making a third game as a director's cut of the first two games in a generation or it will continue to make sequels (Generation V, after all, was a reset of the entire Pokémon franchise.) Second, the number of games that GameFreak releases in each generation actually varies quite a lot more than you would think; here, let me show you what I mean with an impromptu chart:

Generation I (4 games:)
Pokémon Red Version (There were two versions of this games: the first was released only in Japan, while the second one was a version that GameFreak made for the USA release of the Pokémon franchise and which also included the improvements from Pokémon Blue Version)
Pokémon Green Version (Japan only)
Pokémon Red Version (USA edition, merged Japanese version with improvements from Japanese Pokémon Blue Version)
Pokémon Blue Version (Japanese director's cut and third version/USA counterpart to Pokémon Green Version
Pokémon Yellow Version: Special Pikachu Edition

Generation II (direct sequel to Generation I, 3 games:)
Pokémon Gold Version
Pokémon Silver Version
Pokémon Crystal Version (director's cut and third version)

Generation III (first series reset, 5 games:)
Pokémon Ruby Version
Pokémon Sapphire Version
Pokémon FireRed Version (remake of Pokémon Red Version with improvements from Pokémon Blue Version added in like in the original USA release)
Pokémon LeafGreen Version (remake of Pokémon Green Version with improvements from Pokémon Blue Version added in)
Pokémon Emerald Version (main-series games' director's cut and third version)

Generation IV (5 games:)
Pokémon Diamond Version
Pokémon Pearl Version
Pokémon Platinum Version (director's cut and third version)
Pokémon HeartGold Version (remake of Pokémon Gold Version with improvements added in from Pokémon Crystal Version)
Pokémon SoulSilver Version (remake of Pokémon Silver Version with improvements added in from Pokémon Crystal Version)

Generation V (second series reset, 4 games:)
Pokémon Black Version
Pokémon White Version
Pokémon Black Version 2 (half of first paired sequel to be released within the same generation as its prequel counterpart)
Pokémon Black Version 2 (half of first paired sequel to be released within the same generation as its prequel counterpart)

So, as you can see, the number of games has varied between 3 and 5 across the generations; in fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see another generation have 6 games (2 original main-series games, 2 main-series sequels, and 2 remakes) some day. Finally, I can prove the following statement that I made in response to your ignorance about the first two trio leaders not only with the links to Bulbapedia that I included in that post, which I have quoted below, …:

Actually,Generation II was a little bit different…: Ho-oh rules over the legendary beasts Raikou, Entei, and Suicune as that legendary trio's master, and Lugia similarly leads the trio of legendary birds (Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres) introduced in Generation I.

…but also with an attached picture from that same source. Think about that, would you?

Last edited:

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
Years
Recently, I don't think pokemon Xy are based on Norse Mythology anymore. Maybe gamefreak just use it for the designs. Maybe the XY is about the DNA
- Yvetal contains all DNA of creature have wings, feather, fly (like bird, hawk, duck...)
- Xerneas contains all DNA of animal that live on land (like horse, cat, lion,...)
- MAYBE the Z contains all DNA of creature can swim (like fish, shark, dolphin...)
- but just three of them is just too simple, there are still reptile, bug......

From Mew's SoulSilver PokéDex entry, as copied from Bulbapedia:

Its DNA is said to contain the genetic codes of all Pokémon, so it can use all kinds of techniques.

Isn't this suppose to be the rumor page? All I see now is stuff about Megalutions and arguments. There is hardly any rumors to talk about now, because it has been taken over by things we already know.

Time to merge this thread back into the X/Y General Chat and Speculation thread that got killed, I guess…?

Last edited:
Years
ALL I WANT FOR POKEMON XY
- a poison legendary, (PLEASE GOD ARCEUS, did you hate poison type that much???)
- a seasonal lengedary : like a group of fairy Pokemon, design similar like Meloetta with wings, or whatever)
Spring : grass/fairy
Summer: fire/fairy
Autumn: flying/fairy or water/fairy or ground/fairy
Winter: Ice/fairy
- like a timeline trio, which celebi be their master trio (this is from someone on pokebeach)
A Past Legendary : rock/psychic, ground/psychic, ....
A Present Legendary : normal/psychic, pure psychic,..
A Future Legendary : steel/psychic, .....
- HOPEFULLY THE THIRD LEGENDARY, trio with XERNEAS AND YVETAL
- MAYBE SOME POKEMON LIKE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS (i know this is weird)
Amumu : mummy pokemon or legendary
Nami : a siren/mermaid legenary water/fairy
.................DON'T JUDGE ME

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
I seriously am looking forward to seeing all of the new pokemon. But they better not have anymore super creepy pokemon. I mean Hypno steals children, Chandlure steals peoples souls, and there are many more besides. I just don't even want to know what disturbing pokemon made it into the game. SERIOUSLY!!!! Children play these games!!!

Years
I seriously am looking forward to seeing all of the new pokemon. But they better not have anymore super creepy pokemon. I mean Hypno steals children, Chandlure steals peoples souls, and there are many more besides. I just don't even want to know what disturbing pokemon made it into the game. SERIOUSLY!!!! Children play these games!!!

Reading those pokemon's pokedex entry make me SHIVER!!
It's very CREEPY
SO THAT IS THE REASON I NEVER READ POKEDEX ENTRY AGAIN

Back