• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Photography Contest

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Photography Event
Hosted by Forever, Razor Leaf and Captain Fabio
What does this event involve?

Time for the good photographers to come out! If you like to take photos of things you see, then this is the event for you. Just post a photograph you've taken matching the theme and we'll pick six people to go through to round two, then three to round three, and then the winner.

Also please spoiler your photographs! They can be taken on anything, iPhone, camera, and so on. Oh, and you can't edit them, sorry. Post as-is. Also for the memories theme, describe the memory itself (aka why it relates to the theme), but if it's something too personal to you, we understand and you don't need you to post it. It's optional, in that case. It won't affect your score but it'll help us get a better understanding!
Prizes?
Emblems for those in top three and participant, but you'll see them when the event is over. ;)
Themes

Round One: Celebration - 24th - 26th
Round Two: Memories - 26th - 28th
Round Three: Success - 28th - 30th

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Round 1: Celebration...

A rather tiny image that I took four years ago, during a small Easter Egg Hunt event held in a little gathering... :P
Spoiler:

Too bad I couldn't take a photo of the others at that time, since they already became crumbled. Aw well.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i like this pic very much!! <3
it was taken on new year evening. I took many pics but this is the best :P :P
Spoiler:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
I want to enter this contest too. So here is my photo.

Nothing says *Celebration* more than a lighted up Chocolate Kit-Kat and M&M's cake.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Round 2: Memories

Taken during a vacation in one of the islands of our country. :P

Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Uh the first post says we pick six people to go through to the next round, which, if there was enough, we'd announce later. Since there isn't we're going to have to talk to each other about what we're doing. We'll get back to y'all soon. Round one entries are still allowed to be submitted til I say otherwise !

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
danaxe you didn't read my post :(

Uh the first post says we pick six people to go through to the next round, which, if there was enough, we'd announce later. Since there isn't we're going to have to talk to each other about what we're doing. We'll get back to y'all soon. Round one entries are still allowed to be submitted til I say otherwise !

We decided to extend it to get a few more participants so there probably won't be a round two and just a straight out winner instead. Also they have to be photographs you have taken anyway.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hey guys!! Although there aren't that many entrants there's still winners. :) Said winners are...

1. Avishka
2. romdinner
3. destinedjagold

Thanks for entering! There may not be one next time tho. :(

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Yay got second place!!! :D I remember last year getting only to the second round so it's a big improvement. Congrats to you too Avishka and of course destinedjagold needs some praise too. :D

Hope there will be a another contest next year, maybe there will be more persons interested.

Back