• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2017: Electric (Nov. 7 - 14)

Which are your favorites? (Choose as many as you'd like!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2017: Electric (Nov. 7 - 14)

PZJ34Z0.png

Oo763mF.png

Welcome to the fifth annual installment of the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament, hosted here in Pok?mon General! The goal of the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament (also known as the FPT), is to determine the most popular Pok?mon/Pok?mon family of the users here at the Pok?Community. This will be a 10-week set of polls running between now and December, where we'll pit almost all Pok?mon of different types from past and present generations against each other to determine a winner. After we know the results of each type, we'll add all of those Pok?mon to a final poll, where the winner(s) will be crowned champion, and will go down into the record books as Pok?Community's favorite Pok?mon of 2017!

If you are new to the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament, or would just like a refresher on the rules/process of the event, please take a look at the FAQ posted below:

Spoiler:

NOTE: Due to the number of existing Electric type Pok?mon, not all eligible Pok?mon are present in the poll (inclusion is based on popularity from previous polls). If you want to vote for an unlisted Electric type, check the "Other Pok?mon" option represented by a (?), and leave a post with your vote.

Now that you know what the tournament is all about, what are you waiting for? Polls are open until the 14th of November, so get voting!

The Finalists:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
Zekrom for FPT winner 2017!

....oh, also placed a vote for Xurkitree

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Voted for:

Pikachu: First time I've voted for the mouse but I absolutely love my Sinnoh Cap Pikachu
Electabuzz: Not a fan of its pre-evo and evo so much but ever since its debut in the anime, I've always thought its one of the coolest Pokemon in existence

Sul_Silver

Please don't hit yourself in confusion... %@#$!!!
Years
I really like the Electric type, so in my mind i was going like:

"YOU get a vote! And YOU get a vote! EVERYBODY gets a vote!"{XD}
Didn't really vote for everybody though.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Legendary: Raikou. It's my favorite of the dog trio. I absolutely adore the way it looks. I vividly remember using him in Pokemon Stadium 2 and being blown away by his appearance in 3D.

Non-legendary: Joltik/Galvantula. One of the cutest bugs ever! I would just cuddle them to death!!! Pretty good stats too. :D

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Voted for the Mareep line, Magnemite line, Jolteon, and the Luxray line.

Years
Looks like this ended up being a close vote, with Mareep, Flaaffy, and Ampharos squeaking out a one-vote victory on their way to another FPT finale- their 4th in 5 years! The Luxray family (last year's Electric type winners) came up just shy, with the always popular Pikachu family coming up in 3rd place.

Be sure to check back here later today (or tomorrow depending where you live) for the next installment of the FPT!!

porygoing

Kreeeeeh
Years
Aww this vote is already done. I do love many electric type Pokemons. Rotom, Lanturn, Mareep line, Pachirisu, Luxray line, Magnezone... Of course Rotom is best of them :)

Back