• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Academy Hallways
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie observed the odd glow in Kiyoko's eyes and nearly freaked right out because... well... it almost looked ike he was attempting to attack her. After a moment's pause where she regained her composure she shifted her hand over a bit so that Kiyoko didn't have to go far to get the treat. This actually made her nervous because she sure as heck did not want to get bitten. Why? ...Because it would /huuurt/! She was basically afraid that anything except humans would bite her though, except for maybe her own pokemon which she trusted to behave moe than that. ...Or at least she certainly hoped she could. She was pretty sure a bite from them could easily send someone straight to the infirmary or worse, depending on the pokemon, without even trying. Valorie glanced away briefly. Hoo boy.

For a moment she was tempted to assume it was something personal against her, but she suppressed that urge. He wasn't even human. She kind of questioned his ability to be that bully, let alone a very good one. "Well... why not?" she asked in a somewhat curious manner. After Kiyoko took the treat, or if he somehow refused it, she would lean against the wall directly next to the table. After a moment, she continued. "--...I mean, about the being captured part. All of my Pokemon--Most of my pokemon love me."

Jellicent: "...What's your name again? Blalorie? I am an apathy and hunger generator. No chainsaws to give here."

The word love came off Valorie's tongue in an awkward manner. She proceeded to pretend it hadn't, however. Nothing to see there, folks! She didn't have love on the mind or anything. ...Nope.

Olivia Wolf - N's Classroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia seemed to understand, though it was perhaps for the best that she did not voice it. So it was the heart, but not the heart heart? I mean still the heart heart but not /that/ heart? That makes perfect sense! Glad we're clear, N. And then Olivia advised Professor Oak Senior to engage in a pokemon sacrifice. Class seemed to stop momentarily and a paper airplane nearly ran into Olivia's giant, impressive hair. ...She must get tips from Cynthia or something! Regardless, the airplane startled and confused her as it proceeded to... disappear into the board. ...Did someone drug her waffles? Was she seeing things? Olivia looked around uncomfortably, only to find that others seemed to be aware of it too. A small giggle escaped a student. N seemed to wait, but refuse to otherwise acknowledge the incident. ...Worked for her!

...And then N started talking about hearts again. Better become a surgeon Olivia was left a bit confused. Listen? Communication? Heart? ...Was this a medical class? Was she learning how to check for heart attacks in advance? N can I listen to your heart? That confused her because of the context N had said these things in. She decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and ask a question that honestly sounded dumb even to /her/, but was actually quite reasonable in reality.

"Um... How do you do that?" she asked, innocently.

Elizabeth - Elizabeth's classroom
Elizabeth hesitated somewhat at Dante's question. 'Ancient...' She glanced at the pokeball she had given Takumi to use temporarily. Unlike the pieces of pokeballs the students had been given, it had some very odd inner workings and would not open if one simply pressed it's release. "Um... I think..." Elizabeth started, but faded off as she continued to puzzle over the question herself. She picked up one of the pieces containing the locking mechanism for a pokeball and examined it, feeling the texture of the ball and wiggling the activation button with her thumb and the side of her pointer finger. This... apparently told her something. "These--These should look and... behave like normal pokeballs. They're... apricorn balls." she finally explained. It wasn't hard to imagine that the mechanical pokeballs mass-produced today by silph-co were probably not 'open source' so to speak. She on the other hand had to repeatedly remind her that it was abnormal for people to build their own pokeballs here.

Meanwhile, another student further back asked for help and Elizabeth made her way back to help them with the construction. It wouldn't take long before she had accidentally more or less done the work for the student. ...Huh. Oh well. She made her way back to the front of the class. It seemed that for the most part students had completed their pokeballs physically and were now onto the enchanting part.

"The--The construction is... important when you want to... enchant a pokeball. It is... unwise to... attempt to enchant a pokeball that has... already been made." she said in her usual slow, awkward tone.

Dardanette Korie - Dead Forest
Dardanette's pokemon seemed to recover relatively quickly. Gengar took the dragonbreath attack with relative grace and shrugged it off, responding with a devistating icy wind attack! Meanwhile, Eelektross too took the attack given with grace and responded with a terrifyingly powerful dragon claw attack. Golurk's response? If you've followed along up until now you can probably guess. It took the attack with relative grace and responded with a terribly powerful ice punch. This? this was turning into a one-sided battle very quickly.

...And then mean look broke. It was difficult to say why, but Gengar was no loner using Mean Look for whatever reason. Instead, it launched itself into the air and launched a second icy wind at all of C.J.'s pokemon at once! It then launched a shadow ball from mid-air at Ace. Oh snap! That thing was /fast/! C.J. could try to run, if he wanted to. It was probably his best chance, though things were looking rather grim at the moment.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko.gif

きよこ - KIYOKO
On Equal Grounds

~

Whoops, the Aura Scouter was upside down. It's over nine thousand. Rah. *smash*

And just like that, she seemed... Fearful? That wasn't normal. Humans catch Pokemon, not fear them! "Well... why not?"

Why not?? You don't see the condition I'm in here lady? I don't wanna be captured!

"--...I mean, about the being captured part. All of my Pokemon--Most of my pokemon love me." She seemed to even question that statement herself. Kiyoko had eaten the treat before shrinking back into the Cornucopia about halfway.

His glowing eye shown that this girl was having a hard time being around him Don't worry Valorie, I don't bite, much~ and the fear was undisguised. He blinked and his eyes were normal once more. This human was more confusing than the others he'd seen. I don't want to be captured.. Every time I do people hurt me or do tests on me, let me starve, and it's so small in there I don't want to be in there don't make me go in there! He was now curled, shaking now. Pokeballs clearly weren't his forte.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Battlefield #7

Danielle Accola

Spreading out from Tyler at the far corner of the battlefield, Danielle had Sector ready to go in the battle. Buzzing at the near center of the spot, Sector's wings were making a loud buzzing sound, indicating that he was totally ready for battle. On the other side, was Tyler's Pokemon, a Whirlipede. It was a bug/poison type. But Sector was a bug/flying type. She may have an advantage, but it was Sector's moveset that's bothering her just a bit.

"Are you ready?" Danielle asked the little boy.

"I'm ready when you are. You go first." He crossed his arms, eyeing Danielle.

"Very well then." Danielle shot her fist up in the air, preparing her first command for Sector. "Alright, Sector. Pretend this was Swifty! Double Team!"

Sector rose his evasiveness by duplicating himself twice, three times, four times. Making him 16 copies of him around the Whirlipede. The Whirlpede started to confuse himself as to who was the actual Sector. Danielle didn't train him to try out Double Team, he learned the move himself.

"Whirlipede, Iron Defense!" Tyler shouted at his Whirlipede.

The Whirlipede decided to boost his status at this stage, coating itself in a metal coat. Of course, since Whirlipede is the evolved form of Venipede, it can harden himself like a Metapod or a Kakuna…or even Slicoon and Cascoon.

It was finally Danielle's turn to attack again. The copies of Sector were still there, but it was up to the Whirlipede to find the real Sector. As she was about to tell Sector her next move, Tyler went ahead and jumped into action. "Now use Poison Tail and attack all that Yanma! Find the real one!"

That was not according to plan. Things were going quicker as unexpected.

"Sector, abort and use Sonicboom!"

Megan Sandoval

It was official. Megan VS. Lucia. Leah VS. Lucia's Scizor, Roberto. He looked pretty consistent, anticipated to battle. Lucia did say he was a young Scizor. Leah was also consistent of battling. She had been looking forward to battling a Pokemon like Roberto for quite some time. With her type fixation, she'll can manage her moves.

"As the students are battling at the edges of the battlefield, we're going to utilize the middle part of the field. Spread out as much as you can." Megan told Lucia.

Leah took a step forward to the battlefield, gluing the Scizor. She didn't care if he looked serious, her winning the battle was something she wanted to do. If Mimi was able to win the battle, so can her. She was trained to do this, and her time to shine was now.

"I'm ready when you are." Megan said, "You can go first."

Drew Stone - Battlefield #6

Two moves against one attack. It wasn't enough for Embee to combat against both of the Pokemon. As the Skarmory threw stars at Embee, the Croagunk flashed himself in blue to rush and attack Embee with Faint Attack. Although it didn't do much damage since he was a pure-dark type, it was Skarmory's Swift attack that managed to set him back.

One star by one, slapping Embee in the face. Embee couldn't resist anymore because it was too much, on top of the less damaging Faint Attack. Embee fell to the ground, and fainted. His legs flinched a bit with temptation to get up once again.

Drew had lost his first battle at the Academy. It became a total embarrassment for him, for his Pokemon, for his best friend Leena who had trained him so hard back in the past. He took a deep sigh and returned Embee to his Pokeball. "You did an outstanding job and I'm proud of you." He then glanced at the ball and returned it to his pocket. Then he glanced at Tristan who had won the battle. He was able to take the loss, and gave her a smile.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
A Yanma... that was a bug and flying type as well, which meaned this was bound to be a pretty evened out match. Not only that, Yanma was almost as fast as Able. Able wasn't aware that her Yanma could possibly keep up with her though after a little while. Able had Speed Boost handy as well. This was going to be an interesting battle for sure.

"Alright then. Let's start of simple then. Able, use Slash!" Mark said. Able flew straight toward Yanma at her usual blinding speed and attempted to slice Yanma with her claws. For once Able was listening to Mark... usually she would go off and do her own thing whenever Mark told her to do something she didn't like. Maybe he was just lucky and it turned out that Slash was the move that Able was going to use anyways. If that was the case, Mark had best brace himself, because when Able didn't like something, she'd outright scream it out into his face.

Years
Holly looked up at Haru and opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by Kayla. "I'm sure that there are much more romantic things to do than eat!" Holly looked down at the ground again and started blushing. Molly looked at Kayla and laughed a little. "Molly agrees with me!" Kayla looked at Holly, and then at Haru. I think I have an idea... She walked away from the two of them, giggling. "I'm leaving the two of you lovebirds alone! Don't do anything while I'm gone~" Holly started blushing again. She watched as Primrose ran off with Kayla and looked at the ground. "Um..."

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

George peered at the tentatively offered Pokegear.
".....Looks to me as if we're meeting the teacher in a classroom...." George swung around and pointed at one of the many wings of the school, "...Over there! Lets go! We're already late!" He started to walk off keeping an eye on the other student he had left standing there. He slowed his pace as he realised the other was not following.

Andrew Thomas

The boy left and the class seemed to give a sigh of relief in unison. Andrew knew he should probably question the boy but decided that he really would rather not. Now he had a class of students that at least showed a little respect and some even seemed keen to learn.
"Honestly, 'I dont need to learn! I have a Pokedex,' What a terrible attitude....Its like saying, 'I dont need to learn! I have the internet," Andrew realised he was staring at the door as he thought and quickly snapped out of it. He slid off the edge of his desk and gestured for everyone to stand.
"Bring your stuff we'll move outside and continue the lesson there. I'll be taking you through the theory of evolution. Before anyone says anything No this isnt JUST what your pokemon do when they become more experienced. There's a slower version as well that tells us how all these different types got here! Oh and if you spot some interesting pokemon then tell me and I'll explain some of their unique physiology!" He lead the rabble from the class and sat them all down at the tree line before continuing with his lesson.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Nika was relieved to see Mark use his Ninjask, as fascinated as she was by Shedinja she didn't want to battle one in this early stage of her career. This would be a nice even match up... unless, of course, the Ninjask had the benefit of more training than her Yanma.

Slash. A safe opening gambit. She, along with the rest of the class, had picked up on some level of dischord between Mark and his Ninjask... time to see if she could throw them off their game early on.

"Detect."

That was all she said, a simple one word command. No gesticulating, no encouragement, she barely even raised her voice. But that one word was all it took. Yanma's eyes flashed red as Ninjask closed in and flew smoothly to one side at the very last moment, evading the Slash entirely. Yanma began making a repetitive hissing noise, its own version of a snide laugh.

Normally Nika would have saved Detect for a move that could have been more dangerous to her chances, but she could easily see the speed of both pokemon increasing to the point where she simply wouldn't have time to say the word detect before Able had finished its attack. Hopefully by using it at this early stage she could goad either Mark or Able into making a foolish mistake.​

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Battlefield #6]

The flurry of stars thrown by Skarmory's Swift had subsided and Drew's Embee lay fainted on the battlefield. Tristen let out the breath she had been unconsciously holding with a barely audible sigh. She had to admit that the Umbreon had been very persistent and had managed to make her tense up several times during the battle--but it was over now.

Her red eyes now directed themselves to look at Drew; he returned his last pokemon to its pokeball, muttered something, and looked up to give her a weak smile. For a moment, they simply looked at each other across the field--Tristen's expression was unreadable and almost cold. Her pokemon had relaxed their positions and were now approaching her. Without saying a word, the white-haired girl walked right past her pokemon (who looked at her with confused expressions and began following her a few moments later) and headed directly towards Drew.

She stopped in front of the brown-haired boy, standing a few inches shorter than him. For a few seconds she didn't say anything. Finally, Tristen brought up her left hand, and in it was a small contorted brown root--before she had left Hoenn to come to the PTA, Tristen had been traveling in the mountains and found it while she was looking for berries.

She grabbed Drew's hand and placed it in his palm. "It's an Energy Root; it's smaller than normal, so it won't be as potent." Tristen spoke with a calm expression and didn't show any particular emotion on her face. She held up her other hand to offer a handshake. "It was a good match; I hope to battle you again sometime."

Megaman765

Years
Detect... First time Mark has his own tactic used against him. Snype usually opened up with Detect but it looked like this Yanma had the same idea. Able wasn't too happy about it either, especially since Yanma was taunting it. Able let off a loud buzz toward Yanma angrily She wasn't going to let this thing do her in. Both of their speed began to increase as the battle continued. At this rate, Mark would have assumed they were both invisible.

"Able! Use Double Team!" Mark said. Able obeyed again. Maybe she had grown more fond of Mark. It brought Mark's own morale up at least. Able stated to fly circles around Yanma, giving off a loud buzz every so often to taunt it. It moved so fast that several illusions of herself were surrounding it.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia nodded and got to her side of the field and Roberto walked up and planted himself on the ground. He kept calm even though he knew that his opponent could very well beat him quickly. He was not going down easily and he would make sure to at least damage Leah as much as possible. He was Red Legion! He would not whimper or beg for mercy. He would go down doing his all! Still, Lucia had Samuel so that when he did fall at least the Absol would be enough to protect her.

As Ms. Sandoval allowed her to attack first Lucia paused and thought carefully of what attack Roberto could use. The Scizor remained silent as his trainer thought over her options. Lucia smirked. "Alright! Roberto! Go in with attack mechanic two and followup with defense mechanic two!" She shouted out.

The Scizor didn't miss a bit as he suddenly flew forward and his wings glowed a bright white and were spread out wide for his Steel Wing attack. Once he would hit he would use Protect directly after and could even push his advantage with another attack! Lucia knew it would only be a matter of time before Ms. Sandoval caught on as to what attacks were affiliated with which code names but she would press her advantage early on and get in some quick hits.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent & Alice Crenshaw
Adademy Hallways

Jimmy was making his way to the cafeteria, obviously not in a good mood, followed by Alice, who looked happy. And seeing her rebellious-looking classmate looking so ticked off made her want to share some of that happiness. After all, she seemed to have enough joy to spare.

"Hey, cheer up alright?" she said, "I know you're upset, and that probably this class didn't help, but I feel today's gonna be a way better da-"

She was suddenly cut off when someone accidentally bumped into Jimmy, and told him to watch where he was going. This did not help the boy's temper at all, and he was about to get aggressive when he felt Kaida's arms wrap around his body and immobilizing him. Alice opened her eyes wide, having recognised the person as Jimmy's friend.

"Hey! You watch where you're-"

"Shh! Jimmy!" Alice interrupted him, "Calm down, please, it's that friend of yours...Rosalyn!"

"...Whatever." he muttered.

Kaida really wanted Jimmy to calm down. She immediately recognised the blonde girl who she considered her mother...sort of. And she didn't want her and Jimmy to get into a huge fight, because, well, she loved them both a whole lot.

Khawill

<3
Years
Kim and Kira
"You say the beach?" Kira thought for a moment, "I bet if we go deep into the ocean we will find a Chinchou! I've always wanted one ya know, they are so cute and shiny, some even can absorb electric attacks!" She was jumping with excitement, "How many pokemon have you caught? Are those your only two?" She pointed to Lulu and pikachu, "I'm not sure if that pikachu can actually swim can he," She paused an thought for a moment "wait can you swim at all? Like have you ever gone diving?"

Teal Wright
When they woke up while eating breakfast Teal was ready to catch his second pokemon, he figured a fire type would be a great addition to his team and he remember seeing a Ponyta earlier

Okay so all I have that fire types are weak to is dig, I doubt I can just use that alone. "Hey Seth, I'd like to go for a Ponyta, I'll need to use your shuppet's confuse ray or hypnosis. Vel doesn't have much on the offensive side, but if you can confuse it or put it to sleep so I can use one direct, successful dig I should be able to catch it."

He nodded, "So you want me to just keep it in one spot? Then sleep would be better." He looked at Shadow and seemed to be in agreement with it on something, "We can do that easily." They both stood up and stepped out of the tent, Shadow flew up, looked around, after a few moments Seth motioned for Teal to follow "Shadow found one nearby."

As they got closer to where the ponyta Seth dived down and pulled Teal with him, "Get down, you don't want to scare it off do you?"

"Hm, I didn't think about that, so are you going to start off putting it to sleep?" He shook his head.

"Just putting it to sleep wouldn't do enough damage even if you got a direct hit with dig." He thought for a moment, "If you use headbutt on it, then use Double Team, and finally have the real Vel run into the forest and use dig, you should be able to confuse it enough to get a hit with one dig. Then Shadow will use hypnosis and you can get a second hit." Teal nodded, catching pokemon was still fairly new to him, his first pokemon was already pretty tame.

"Cool, lets get started then." Teal looked at Vel, "Charge at full speed and use headbutt!" Vel went right into action, running full speed at the ponyta. She got a direct hit, but it wasn't even enough to knock the ponyta off its feet. The ponyta reared up to slam its hooves onto Vel "Vel, quick use double team!" Vel did exactly that. The ponyta hit a copy, "Vel into the forest and use dig!"

Seth watched patiently, he seemed to be enjoying the fight and nodded when things were done right. The ponyta spent a lot of time slamming its hooves against clones and right before it hit the last one Vel came from underground. The attack was a direct hit, this time knocking the ponyta onto its side. It quickly stood back up, though it was tired and injured. Seth looked at Shadow and nodded, Shadow used hypnosis on the ponyta.

Teal was glad that this time the fight was going the way they planned, he also felt proud that Vel did exactly as he instructed. The ponyta fought to stay awake but eventually succumbed to sleep, "Okay Vel use dig one last time."

Seth held his hand out, "Wait a moment Teal, the ponyta wasn't as strong as I anticipated, that dig did enough damage. You should be able to catch it while it is sleeping." Teal nodded and pulled out a pokeball, "Is that all you have? A regular pokeball?"

"I never got to go to a mart anywhere nearby, this was found by Vel earlier, I think it should work though." Teal prepped the ball and tossed it, he waited for a few seconds "Come on, catch the pokemon!" His heart began to race and suddenly... a click, he had caught the ponyta. "Did you see that! I finally got a pokemon!" He cheered a bit then let Vel run up his arm. "What should I name it?" He thought for a moment, "Lets see if it is a boy or girl first actually. He let it out of its pokeball and pulled out his pokedex.
he looked at some of the basic stuff and skipped to moves.
Ponyta (Female)
Type: Fire
Flame Wheel, Flame Charge, Stomp, Tackle
"It says here that it can learn solarbeam from a TM, do you know if they sell that?"

Seth thought for a moment, "I don't think so, but lets get back to campus, both our pokemon need to get to a pokecenter."

Teal smiled widely, "There's no need for that, I have plenty of first aid, potions, and such for them. They'll be right as rain." He pulled out his backpack and rummaged through his belongings, he pulled out 2 potions and some water bottles. "I also have some chesto berries, they should wake up both of our pokemon." He pulled out the chesto berries and some oran berries for Vel. Sure enough both Seth and Teal's pokemon were perfectly fine.

"You see I always volunteered at the city hospital, and since they didn't have a pokecenter pokemon and humans were treated at the exact same building. I learned a lot about healing and mending, though not much fighting." Seth nodded, "So can you read minds or something?"

"Well, I can communicate with ghost Pokemon for the most part, but I can read the general feelings of people. I figure out what they might be thinking from there." He pointed at Shadow, "I met him on Mt. Pyre, after a pretty tragic death of my friend."

Teal laughed heartily, "My past is a bit tragic but I doubt I have any predictable abilities, or any abilities at all for that matter." He looked up at the sky, "I think we should head back to campus, my white clothes are all dirty again." He checked out his clothes which were indeed filthy, "Vel's fur hasn't been cleaned for weeks huh." He stroked Vel's head and put ponyta back in her ball."

They both walked back to campus, each telling each others history.

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"Wow, thanks." Seth said as Teal healed his Pokemon. "Well, let's get going then." Seth said once he had collapsed the tent.

They went back down the mountain and soon found themselves overlooking the academy grounds. "Aight, be seein you around!" Seth said to the trainer/medic.

Cool guy...

Yeh, he's not so helpful in the face of danger though... Hehehehehe...

Be nice! He healed you for me!

Yippee, nothing I couldn't have survived...

It's the thought that counts!

So, why'd you ruin our secret?

What, the mental connection? Not much of a secret...

I don't trust him. Or his Pokemon.

You don't really trust anyone but me... Been like that since day one.

Exactly...

Well, I'm gonna look around. Maybe find that tm shop that I've been hearing about.

Whatever...

With the conversation over, Seth asked a random student where he could find the tm shop, and she have him the directions to Oak Town. Seth soon came to the bustling metropolis.

Larger than I thought...

Yep...

Seth soon located the TM shop by its flashy sign. Entering, he saw a short old man sitting on a stool.

"Hello! Looking for a TM?"

Yeah, why else would I walk into a TM store?!? "Yeah, you got Fire Blast?"

"Sorry son, I've only got every TM in existence! What do you mean do I have it?!?"

This man was starting to get on his nerves. "How much?"

"1,500 my friend!"

Im no friend of your's... "Here."

"Thanks for your time! See you again!"

Old man, if I see you again, I will teach you to respect those that can break you in two... With the help of Shadow, of course...

And I suddenly am not connected to your mind? I heard everything you said in there about that guy...

Duh, you're kinda not goin anywhere.

That's right my friend!
A perfect imitation of the shopkeeper.

Don't ever think about doing that again...

Hehehehehehehe...

Seth walked back to the field, he and his Pokemon had some training to do.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Nika kept her facial expression neutral, but inside she was pleased with how things were starting off. The Ninjask was becoming... audibly frustrated, as much by Yanma's taunts as by anything else. She didn't train her pokemon to do that, but it was just a part of Yanma's personality. He was a little trickster. Perhaps she should run with that... Double Team was such a frustrating move and she didn't want to give up her position just yet.

"Double Team."

Yanma began flying around Able's illusory copies, weaving in and out of them fast enough to leave his own copies behind - each one sniggering and pulling faces. Perhaps now the impulsive Ninjask would lose its cool.​

Megaman765

Years
Able was just getting more and more irritated, especially now that one of her own moves were being used against her. There were several illusions of each of the Pokemon flying around the battlefield. It even confused Mark to the point where he couldn't even find Able. Well, Able at least had a move to deal with evasive Pokemon like Yanma... the only thing is that it'd take an extra turn to pull off and he wasn't sure if that would even be worth the time it would take to prepare.

"Able! Use..." Before Mark could give out the command, Able began to give off a loud cry continuously. Not again... she was angry, and not just a Yanma. If things didn't go her way, Able would begin to get independent and start doing her own thing.

"Able! Comon stop it! Use..." Able glared at Mark and flew over to his face using screech. The loud noise would effect the other Pokemon sure but Mark's ears would be ringing for quite some time. Mark covered hiis ears as Able was supposedly "yelling" at him.

"Don't tell me what to do! Whatever plan you have it isn't working! You sit back right there and I'll do all of the hard thinking here you amateur!" Able said, roughly translated.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
Academy Hallways

Rosalyn looked up when she heard the person she had bumped into snap out of her. Looking up she saw Jimmy with Kaida keeping him from moving, and Alice next to him and her eyes went wide. She was surprised it was Jimmy she had run into, and as a blush covered her face her anger faded away.

"J-Jimmy...I-I'm sorry" she stuttered looking down again as her blush deepened. "I w-was just so mad and wasn't watching where I was going, I...I don't get angry to often" she said before hugging her best friend Crush for a minute before letting go and saying hello to Alice before sighing.

"I just..." she sighed more. "ran into someone earlier...who I don't want to be here" she said softly looking back at Jimmy as Belle let herself out of her Pokeball and flew in a circle happily around the three teens.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
"N-no we can't swim" I said with a small frown on my face. Lulu chuckled slightly when she heard I couldn't swim and Pikachu slightly shocked her. I looked at my feet and sighed before I heard her ask me if Lulu and Pikachu were the only pokemon I have.

"Yes Lulu and Pikachu are the only two Pokemon I have and I was probably going to catch one at the beach today. By the way are Amy and Canta the only Pokemon you have and which dorm are you in?" I said starting to gain a little bit of confidence in myself the more I talked to her. My green eyes were fixed on her face and a slight gust of wind blew my hair slightly to the left and I smiled. My green and black vest was covering part of my white undershirt. I looked at the ground and saw my green and black pants then looked at Kira with a sweet smile on my face.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Well, it seemed like the plan to divide and conquer was working but Nika almost wished it wasn't as she clapped her hands over her ears. Able seemed to be using Screech more out of frustration than any desire for tactical effect, but iit was still going to work against Yanma. The clear wing pokemon seemed disoriented by the sound, making its movements in the air slightly less sure. He was going to take more damage than normal from any attacks for the rest of the battle...

Nika decided to carry on with the strategy she was using - even if it did hurt her ears. Keeping her hands covering them she called out her next order.

"Supersonic!"

Regaining his composure Yanma (along with all of his copies) began buzzing his wings at a different frequency, producing an unpleasant high pitched sound that would hopefully confuse Able. Able, being the only "Ninjask" on the field to fly straight up to Mark should be fairly easy for Yanma to pick out. But how did you aim an attack like Supersonic? Would it be somehow intercepted by one of the copies, or effect them all? Nika had no idea, but that was all part of the learning.

Either way, her and Marks battle was quickly turning into the loudest in the class.​

Megaman765

Years
Mark couldn't even hear whatever Nika told Yanma to do. Able was screeching right into his ears. Whatever Yanma was doing, it was making an extremely loud sound as well! Mark swore he was going to go deaf after this! Though Super Sonic didn't work on Able. The sound couldn't be heard to well over her own screeching and it wasn't too accurate to begin with what with Double Team. but still, able took it as a challange.

"You think your louder then me?! Comon! THIS is how you screech!" Able said as she used screech again, this time toward Yanma. This was not going to end well...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Nika clenched her jaw as Able used Screech for a second time, turning their battle into a veritable cacophany. She would have pressed her hands over her ears even harder if she could but she already felt like she was going to crush her own skull. This was horrible!

"Yanma, Supersonic again! Supersonic!" She called out, but Yanma was completely unable to hear his trainers commands over the din. Instead he too decided to matter into his own hands... legs... wings... whatever.

"Oh yeah?" He chittered. "I'll show you noise!"

Yanma tilted itself back in the air and drew his wings back, beating them forwards once hard before resuming his usual buzzing. There was an incredible rush of sound and air as Yanma used Sonic Boom, the shockwave sweeping across the battlefield.​

Back