• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
My name is Caitlind (also known as Caitie) and I am a long time pokemon player and forum user (though this is my first time here). After a two year hiatus from the game and internet posting, with the release of Pokemon Black and White 2 I am very excited to get back on the bandwagon. Admittedly, I am very late in purchasing the games.

Back in the day I was an avid user of Photoshop to create pokemon-themed artwork, was (and still am) obsessed with electric pokemon, and an avid chatter box.

Hope to get to know you all very soon, and battle when I complete the basic game!

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Hi there, Caitlind!

It's great that you've got back into the Pokemon games, even though (my opinion) the previous games are far better then the more recent ones. The only thing better thing with the newer ones are the graphics.

You could battle some of us now at the Pokemon Showdown server - http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/~~pokecommunity/lobby - which is a great Battle Simulator!

Welcome, anyway! c:

Years
Caitie is a really cute name. Welcome to the forum, Caitie, it's great to meet you! I'm Cirno. :3

Better late than never! Black/White 2 are really good so I'm glad you're trying 'em out. Admittedly I haven't been spending much time playing my Black 2 though, but regardless they really are great. You've officially reminded me to start playing again. D:

Electric Pokemon fans are always awesome in my book though, they're my favorites too. <3 Seems like you'd fit into Pokemon Clubs pretty well, so why not check that section out if you're interested? Though there's plenty of sections outside the clubs, so hopefully you did some browsing already. PC is a huge forum with lots of discussions and even more people to meet!

Enjoy your stay and do contact me if you need anything at all!

Years
My name is Caitlind (also known as Caitie) and I am a long time pokemon player and forum user (though this is my first time here). After a two year hiatus from the game and internet posting, with the release of Pokemon Black and White 2 I am very excited to get back on the bandwagon. Admittedly, I am very late in purchasing the games.

Back in the day I was an avid user of Photoshop to create pokemon-themed artwork, was (and still am) obsessed with electric pokemon, and an avid chatter box.

Hope to get to know you all very soon, and battle when I complete the basic game!

Hello Caitie, welcome to PC. I have to say your name is really cute.

I've been a long time Pokemon fan too, but I only got into Pokemon forums last year. I'm on a lot of them too, but inactive on most ones outside PC (my main forums are in my signature). You took a 2 year hiatus? That's not long but at least B2/W2 is luring you back into the franchise, I still have yet to play the games myself although I have seen various YouTube footage thanks to Marriland and his Pokemon Let's Plays that are very informative and funny. (He's still my fave YouTuber to this day and it's glad he made a comeback)

As Cirno said, Pokemon Clubs is a fun place to post. We once had an active Electric-type club there but it sadly went out of business but hey, you can always make a new one by using the Grand Master Thread sticky located there. AlexOzzyCake and Olli97 (the modding duo of that section) really know their clubs so you should go and chat with them and they can get you started and you might end up making good clubs in no time!

You can apply for a mentor by checking out the PC Adoption Center, just fill out a simple form located in the opening post.

Have fun and feel free to contact me anytime! (VM is the quickest way to reach me though)

- Hikari10

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hey Caitie welcome to PC! Are you enjoying yourself so far :D? I've been a long Pokemon player, but relatively new to forums. You might recognise some old forum buddies maybe, as we're a huge site here filled with old and new fans. Is Black/White2 good for you so far :3? I've been playing it myself and finding it amazing, a really wonderful game in my opinion c:.

A photoshop user :3? I haven't got any fancy programs myself downloads,the money, it's such a hassle honestly D:. But I would love to see some of your artworks, did you do your signature? It's amazing, I love Raichu :3.

We're a chattering bunch, so feel free to start a conversation with anyone even with the basic 'Hello!' and you'll find some great friends here :3. Electric types are amazing, I love them and I've been developing a soft spot for Jolteon and Emolga for different reasons n_n.

I'm Rainbow by the way, I love Gulpins (they're adorable :D!) and Altarias, besides Arcanine. Make sure you do have a look at the main rules Caitie they're important but other than that have fun and enjoy yourself alright :D?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023

Hmm, a two year hiatus~? Sorry, I tend to wonder off~ Welcome to PC, I'm MidnightShine, pleased to meet you. You may call me Mid if you want to~

Pokemon B2W2's a real great game, don't you think~? The gameplay, music & graphics just left me in awe~ So, you're a Photoshop user~? That's great, I would love to see your graphics some other time~

Enjoy PC~

~Mid~

Back