• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga [Nominations!] Weekly Featured Manga Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
This is the nominations thread for the first week of the Weekly featured manga series!

Nominations for this will be closed in 96 hours! Only rules are that it not be hentai, not be illegal, and not otherwise be so objectionable that it could get PC in trouble.

Nominate away!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Usagi Drop.

Bakuman is pretty cool. Completed, and it's an uncommon scenario giving an inside peek of the manga industry (dashed with a couple spices of being unrealistic at times, of course).

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I'd like to nominate Kingdom. Amazing art (at least later on), great battles, an amazing storyline on an epic scale and a great main cast of characters. I still am not quite up to date yet but I'm loving whatever I'm seeing here.

Years
I remember reading Kingdom a few years back. It's so huge though lol.

Anyway I'm nominating Tsuyokute New Saga. Not that a lot of folks have read it, but I like the New Game+ scenario. :)

Years
Usagi Drop.

NO PLS.

Bakuman is pretty cool. Completed, and it's an uncommon scenario giving an inside peek of the manga industry (dashed with a couple spices of being unrealistic at times, of course).

I do think Bakuman is pretty fun.

Kodomo no...

Yeah, let's stay away from a series whose English publication got canceled by Seven Seas before it even debuted because of its content. The same Seven Seas whose bread and butter is publishing fanservicey series, be they Japanese manga or western webcomics.

Tora Kiss =D

Is that this one?

Gonna go with a manga not-manga and say Dragon Ball Multiverse.

Need to catch up on that.

I like this nomination.

My own nomination will be Barakamon because that one is quite fun.

Years
Yup, that one.
ASO is way too big pain to write =D

Just making sure I grab the right series.

New poll is up!

EHVbDVi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back