• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Dragon ball / to super, your favorite scene/ character? ?

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
Years
P59vKRf.jpg

Dragon ball was once my top favorite. When i was little after school i went directly to watch on television.

DBZ/ dragon ball Z/ GT Super etc.

My favorite remains the protagonist.

Reason: He never gave up.

One of my top favo scenes were the last ones.

First time i got a great feeling and i was punching in the air cause of it.

Below example of the scene beware of spoilers.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I like Krillin and 18 the most as far as characters go since they actually have really strong characters that go through real development. They're two of maybe only... five characters that really do that and have the most interesting personalities and arc of those that do.

As for scenes though, Gohan vs Cel definitely. It was the pinnacle of the show and nothing else has ever been able to equal it or capture its feel.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I've been watching some DBZ (clips) recently, and I have to echo GP, as Gohan vs Cell is probably also my favourite moment. It's sad to me that Gohan just kind of jobbed vs Buu and I wish the events turned out differently.

Don't really have a favourite character - I like a lot of the characters in this series. I'll probably just go with Piccolo, one of the reasons being his sacrifice scene for Gohan was very touching for me.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 18, 2019
Goku and When Goku Goes Super Saiyan For The First Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen today
My favorite character in Dragon Ball is definitely Goku, and my favorite scene is when Goku mastered ultra instinct.

User Anon 1848

My favorite scene and character can both be answered in this video.

Spoiler:

I'm not fond of Super and could rant for days about its flaws but since this thread is meant to be positive I'll just say that I enjoyed Zamasu as a villain and some of the filler episodes were really good.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
My favorite scene is when Shenron is absolutely terrified of Beerus, and leaves after one wish. I honestly found this hilarious that, a dragon like Shenron/Shenlong, or however you say it, is seemingly appears afraid of the God of Destruction LMFAO.

I also really liked the original Future Trunks arc in the Dragon Ball Z series, and the Goku Black arc in Super. Tbh, any arc w/Future Trunks is something I prefer over a tournament arc or the long dragged out Freiza fight.

Last edited:
Back