• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga idols! (idol general chat!)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Hey, guys, a new idol game (males) called Tsukino Paradise has come out today. Is anyone here playing it, besides me? It's kind of buggy right now, though. :|

....Design wise, I think I prefer Muse so far, in terms of Love Live, anyway.

Years
I've never heard of it! I'm down for trying every idol game in existence, so I shall poke around. thanks ~

Spoiler:

So.. has anyone else seen this new Ultra Rare Riko card in LLSIF JP? It's so amazing and I am in love... was about to chuck more money to try for her, but the 500-3000 yen iTunes cards are sold out on my usual site. It's a sign. I gotta chill. D8

Years
I've never heard of it! I'm down for trying every idol game in existence, so I shall poke around. thanks ~

Spoiler:

So.. has anyone else seen this new Ultra Rare Riko card in LLSIF JP? It's so amazing and I am in love... was about to chuck more money to try for her, but the 500-3000 yen iTunes cards are sold out on my usual site. It's a sign. I gotta chill. D8
Omg I was just about to post that. I was like "I bet Sheep is hype." xD She looks super cute~
tumblr_md2bpnSMkq1qid2nw.gif
Also do you play EN or just JP? I have a lot of empty friend slots.

I have yet to spend money aside from the cheap starter packs on SIF but I am heavily considering it now that the Valentine's Aqours set is out. (Old news for JP players) Will probably buy the monthly Aqours pack before the offer ends and scouting box changes... And maybe enough Love Gems to make 50 for one last scouting depending on how many I have on the final day... Please RNGesus I would give anything for either the Yohane or Mari URs. Just one... I love them so much... Or any UR got dangit I have the worst luck.
tumblr_md2btiQhek1qid2nw.gif
I've tried scouting for them once already and I got the Valentine's SSR Chika. She is cute, but not what I wanted. Pure Team needed a boost and the Aqours SSRs are all generally quite nice. Especially compared to the kinda weird-looking μ's initial SSRs I have.
There's something particularly endearing about the unidolized Yohane and Mari Valentine's URs, although the idolized ones are nice, too.
Spoiler:

On the topic of other idol mobage I wish more would be localized in English like Love Live. That, and the fact I don't have a lot of space on my current phone are the things holding me back from trying out other games.
Think what I'll do by the end of the year is watch the Idolmaster anime series (both.) I don't have the time or patience for stuff like Aikatsu or anything else... x'D

Years

Spoiler:

Nah, because I haven't bothered to figure out how to sideload the JP version onto my Android phone yet, so I have to wait until it hits in EN.

EN is in the middle of a NozoEliNico idolized login bonus run instead.

Years
@Zanza Yeah I log into EN also, but don't really play much. I've largely lost interest since I have so many more good cards on JP, plus I don't like waiting several extra months for EN to get releases.. it's especially weird when we get Christmas/Valentine's/other holiday things months later and not when we they were meant to be obtainable haha. It's not Christmas anymore man!

Feel free to add me on EN regardless, but I mostly just log in each day for the bonuses. My friend ID is 851592460. ♡

I also made a School Idol Tomdachi account with motivation from Vivace too, so if anyone has an account feel free to share. =) I'd love to see it!!

Last edited:
Years
I added ya Sheep! I have considered looking into making a JP account, especially since people say they tend to have better scouting luck or something... But I dunno if I can juggle two accounts and get deeper into School Idol Hell... Hey, at least EN isn't like a year behind anymore...!

I have a School Idol Tomodachi Account too! Take a look at my dumb collection of promo URs, Rares, and Normals. xD

Years
I added ya Sheep! I have considered looking into making a JP account, especially since people say they tend to have better scouting luck or something... But I dunno if I can juggle two accounts and get deeper into School Idol Hell... Hey, at least EN isn't like a year behind anymore...!

I have a School Idol Tomodachi Account too! Take a look at my dumb collection of promo URs, Rares, and Normals. xD

accepted your friend request ^^ also followed you on SIT.

Nah, because I haven't bothered to figure out how to sideload the JP version onto my Android phone yet, so I have to wait until it hits in EN.

I'm happy I have an iPhone.. super easy to just make a JP App Store account and download games lol. Not sure how it works on Android, but I heard it's tedious.

Years
Wow, you guys...
So many URs... :/

@Sheep: And I can't even explain how jealous I am of your Devil Umi... I burned 350 Loveca with no avail to get her...

haha... I know that feel. x.x I burned $350 trying to get flower girl Umi when she just came out, with no UR to show for all the money I've spent in the end. Then suddenly when I tried scouting one 11 set on my birthday I pulled her and freaked the hell out haha. She's my favorite UR. Devil Umi is cute, I love her idolized form, but I've used up so much of my own money that it's hard to really call it 'luck' at this point. I've spent hundreds on this game so far and sure as heck would hope I'd get something for all that money.

hope you get the Umi you want soon tho ; ; would be awesome to have card trading at some point, but I doubt it'll happen.

Years
My first non-promo UR will probably be whenever the heck UR ticket purchases or whatever the heck they're called come to EN.

We're talking so much about the mobile game I wonder if we should have made a thread in VG haha..

So uh... Love Live! Sunshine!! fans, what do you want to see most when season 2 airs later this year? :o

Years
More development for Ruby and Kanan first and foremost. <3 They really do need a bit of TLC, especially Kanan since she's such a dark horse character atm. I really do like her a lot, seems like many others do too, so I think with some development she could jump to the top of popularity charts (at least for a while?)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I have a lot I want from season 2, but mostly this: more buildup on Mari's character, maybe? And no graduation drama. I also hope Aqours doesn't pull the Muse card & break up. That'd be annoying.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
haha... I know that feel. x.x I burned $350 trying to get flower girl Umi when she just came out, with no UR to show for all the money I've spent in the end. Then suddenly when I tried scouting one 11 set on my birthday I pulled her and freaked the hell out haha. She's my favorite UR. Devil Umi is cute, I love her idolized form, but I've used up so much of my own money that it's hard to really call it 'luck' at this point. I've spent hundreds on this game so far and sure as heck would hope I'd get something for all that money.

hope you get the Umi you want soon tho ; ; would be awesome to have card trading at some point, but I doubt it'll happen.
350... bucks?! O.O
Holy shit... that's some gachi gacha right there o.O

Well... I want Umi :/ I have no UR Umi, no UR Kotori... at least I have idolized Rin, but damn, no other best girls :/

Years
I have a lot I want from season 2, but mostly this: more buildup on Mari's character, maybe? And no graduation drama. I also hope Aqours doesn't pull the Muse card & break up. That'd be annoying.
it will likely happen unfortunately since with 3 members graduating it cant really be a school idol group anymore if 3 members have graduated

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Did someone mention idols?

Maki is best Muse girl and Zuramaru is best Aquors girl. For Cinderella Girls, Anya is best girl. Waiting for her to appear in Cinderella Girls Gekijou/Theater that's currently airing.

I haven't played any of the games since I (still) don't have a smartphone.

As for Sunshine second season, I'd like to learn more about the third years' disbanded idol group. Call it a morbid curiosity.

Also more zura and ganbaruby and Mari's delightful Engrish. PRETTY BOMBER HEAD!

Back