• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite part of the holidays?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Besides the presents people come on.

I like the fact that I can put up my train and stuff. It's so fun to play with, and it gives me something to do as well. I also like all of the holiday specials/movies too~

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Getting together with family on or around Christmas depending on work schedules and playing Rock Band.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 14, 2017
When it ends.

Christmas is nothing but a stress headache waiting to happen. Buying everyone what they want, dealing with relatives you don't normally have to see and are a lot happier for it, nearly breaking your neck on the stepladder to get decorations on the ceiling, enduring the awful TV "specials" and films you've seen a million times before, the infuriating carols that are fun for maybe one or two days before you want to shoot anyone who starts singing one, the noisy neighbourhood parties that keep you awake until 2am or worse...I can't believe we do this every year with smiles on our faces.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
I like all the food. And generally just being able to spend time with family.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I like the build to the holidays, not the holidays themselves so much. I love seeing all the lights all over the city and the buildings that go crazy on decorations, all the holiday flavors of drinks and food, the general excitement, etc.

That being said, I love Christmas morning with my family usually, we have a routine down and it's always fun. Plus more time to spend with my dog <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
tamales.jpg

this.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
When it ends.

Christmas is nothing but a stress headache waiting to happen. Buying everyone what they want, dealing with relatives you don't normally have to see and are a lot happier for it, nearly breaking your neck on the stepladder to get decorations on the ceiling, enduring the awful TV "specials" and films you've seen a million times before, the infuriating carols that are fun for maybe one or two days before you want to shoot anyone who starts singing one, the noisy neighbourhood parties that keep you awake until 2am or worse...I can't believe we do this every year with smiles on our faces.

I kinda agree with this, except the presents makes me like it.

Back