• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
yes I know...
but I don't think anjoola's card will look cool with so few pokes...
when I have like 20 I'll ask one for her...
I'll try learn pokeradar advanced methods of chaining to get a great load of nice shinies...

Years
I would like to thank Anjoola for my lovely card, and I must say, she does a great job at it!

I may request a new one eventually, but only once I get 30 different species of shinies.

<3 Shinies
:P
GL all

Years
heey mence... u got only 7 shinies???
Oo

7 different species, multiples of certain pokes, I had a Victreebell, I have Shinx and Luxio, but why add those too, and uh...
I had Vibrava and Aron as well
But they got deleted
I used to have Ponyta
And Geodude
Maybe others that got deleted as well.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Dracon9, do you have any shinies?

Update: Finally beat 4th gym. Took me ages to do. I am powering through so levels are low.

Years
Dracon9, do you have any shinies?

Update: Finally beat 4th gym. Took me ages to do. I am powering through so levels are low.

I still haven't been able to beat those damn Commanders.
I did beat them, and my dad was an ass and turned it off.
Control freak.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
7 different species, multiples of certain pokes, I had a Victreebell, I have Shinx and Luxio, but why add those too, and uh...
I had Vibrava and Aron as well
But they got deleted
I used to have Ponyta
And Geodude
Maybe others that got deleted as well.

I used to have a torkoal, a claydol and a mawhile, but I wanted to start a new game and didn't have the oportunity to transfer any of them.
By the way, how your shinies got deleted?

In other news, I recently got a shiny lileep.

View attachment 44031

Here is also the pic of rayquaza.

View attachment 44032

I'm still SRing for a shiny turtwig.

Good luck everyone.

Years
but how did ur shinies got deleted mence???
Read below.
I used to have a torkoal, a claydol and a mawhile, but I wanted to start a new game and didn't have the oportunity to transfer any of them.
By the way, how your shinies got deleted?

In other news, I recently got a shiny lileep.

View attachment 44031

Here is also the pic of rayquaza.

View attachment 44032

I'm still SRing for a shiny turtwig.

Good luck everyone.
ARE YOU ON DRUGS?
DELETE YOUR SHINIES WILLINGLY?!

Well, I was doing the tweaking glitch, and on many games, both screens turn black, requiring you to open the menu and go into something, like a Pokedex or Bag. Instead of that, I went ahead, and used the Explorer Kit, thinking that everything would be A O.K. It was one of the most foolish things I could have done. It said communication error, and I knew it would happen, so I reboot the game. It goes in, but the whole screen is black, and the game immediately locks. I was like, "What the hell?" and reset. I try again, and again, and it kept locking. I nearly quit Pokémon then, since I had lost my 4 different ALAMOS Darkrai, one was shiny, my Shiny Eigikan Shaymin, and many other events and shinies. I also lost my team, my Lv 100 Rayquaza and Groudon, and my Lv 100 Charizard. I was devistated. But a few people said it wasn't that big a deal, sure they were valueable, but not something to quit Pokemon over.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
ARE YOU ON DRUGS?
DELETE YOUR SHINIES WILLINGLY?!

Well, I was doing the tweaking glitch, and on many games, both screens turn black, requiring you to open the menu and go into something, like a Pokedex or Bag. Instead of that, I went ahead, and used the Explorer Kit, thinking that everything would be A O.K. It was one of the most foolish things I could have done. It said communication error, and I knew it would happen, so I reboot the game. It goes in, but the whole screen is black, and the game immediately locks. I was like, "What the hell?" and reset. I try again, and again, and it kept locking. I nearly quit Pokémon then, since I had lost my 4 different ALAMOS Darkrai, one was shiny, my Shiny Eigikan Shaymin, and many other events and shinies. I also lost my team, my Lv 100 Rayquaza and Groudon, and my Lv 100 Charizard. I was devistated. But a few people said it wasn't that big a deal, sure they were valueable, but not something to quit Pokemon over.

Well, I thought it twice, but I was thinking that maybe if I started a new game I would be able to get shiny legendaries and others by SRing
Even if I deleted them I have the hope that I will recover them soon and I wanted to try again. I made that decision because I didn't know much about shinies and that they could be obtained by SR when I did it.
By the way, that was a strange thing that happened to your game but, you'll always have those pokemon in your memory, and if you get the same type of pokemon thinking in the old ones and train them the same way you trained the others, is like a part of your old pokemon are inside the new ones.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
as a beginer I don't wanna even think about loosing my shinies as it was verry dificult to get em (like 6 hours a day hunting :P)
btw... I got one question... how do I obtain a charmander on diamond???
gl to everyone in the hunts... I still looking for azelf ¬¬

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
as a beginer I don't wanna even think about loosing my shinies as it was verry dificult to get em (like 6 hours a day hunting :P)
btw... I got one question... how do I obtain a charmander on diamond???
gl to everyone in the hunts... I still looking for azelf ¬¬

Pal park, wifi trade or gts, there's no other ways.

I'm taking a break from shiny hunting atm, i'm going to use the time to play through platinum again and soft reset for giratina when i get there, of course i'll download the darkrai gift before i get anywhere near giratina :)

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I'm very elated right now. I just did what I haven't done in almost a year, and I'm gonna hopefully do it a good handful few more times.

This also means my project is no longer at a standstill. I consider it 80% done, and it could possibly be completed by tomorrow night.

It's about time.

Good luck everyone.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Good to here the project may be completed soon. Even if I only found out about it two days ago.

Have done a little bit of SRing on Diamond for Regigigas but not to much, been busy recently.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Started SRing for a secret shiny target today. I'm not going to say which game its in, as you guys would probably guess the Pokemon :p.

I'm also still SRing for shiny Giratina in Platinum, Day 71 of SRing, please shine soon. Its name will be PITA when I get it, lol. Congrats on new shinies guys.

Back