• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever sold a video game?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I sold all my DS games when I broke my DS. Gonna probably regret that in the long run. Sold Pokemon Platinum for $20, best deal I made. =P

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2013
I dunno... i would rather cash in my games at the games store for a discount on Consoles... as many stores do nowadays

Years
I have never sold a game, I am always a little bit afraid that I want to play that game later on... Furthermore I always wait to buy games until they are cheap (like 20€)

Years
I sold all my rune factory games, my pokemon ranger games, pokemon conquest, and a lot of my other rpgs. What can I say? I was desperate for gas money!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't really sell my games, I grow fond of them after spending all those time completing them. It's like they grew one me =/

I DID trade some of my games once with some of my friends. I think I did it not more than 3 times max?

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
I hold on to most of my games because I'm extremely prone to nostalgia, and I also like collecting things.

I have sold some though, but only very un-fun ones.

Years
I sell pretty much every game I have no need for with the exception of games that aren't worth much.

Like Rango I regretted selling my DS though. Stupid 3DS being disappointing. -.-

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Pokemon Emerald for 5$. Never played it.

The Newest Pokemon Ranger... I bought it for 10$ on clearance for some reason (everywhere else had it for 34,99$!), beat it in a few days and sold it to some lady on Kijiji for 20$. ///Profit///

I also threw out an original, before-Platinum copy of FF VII for Playstation. Still kicking myself in the butt over that after seeing it at 200$ at Microplay.

tigerBLADE

1000://PowHammers
Years
Pokemon Emerald for 5$. Never played it.

The Newest Pokemon Ranger... I bought it for 10$ on clearance for some reason (everywhere else had it for 34,99$!), beat it in a few days and sold it to some lady on Kijiji for 20$. ///Profit///

I also threw out an original, before-Platinum copy of FF VII for Playstation. Still kicking myself in the butt over that after seeing it at 200$ at Microplay.

Ehehe, that reminds me of the time I sold a couple of old video games to a Pawn shop. Never doing that again. :x

Because I realized that places like Gamestop gives you better deals if you want to trade games for games, which was... ultimately what I was trying to do to get different and brand new video games. Ugh, I was so mad and I'm still kicking myself over that. XD

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I sell video games all the time, usually when I need to buy something and I notice I have games that I haven't played in years.

Back