• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 24, 2022
Hi. How can I patch this Pokémon on a Android movile? Thanks in advance.
You can use ROM Patcher Or Uni Patcher in the Play Store. Or if you use MyBoy Emulator it has a built in IPS/UPS patcher. I've used the IPS patcher but idk how well the UPS patcher works

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 17, 2015
I am having issues patching the file is their anyway you could email me the latest version pre patched? if so that would be extremely helpful and I would be very grateful. c:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
hey, i have a tiny question.
How can I evolve my eevee to a sylveon in this hack? I found one in verdanturf town so was just wondering how to get it.
I would be very grateful if someone could answer this :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 26, 2023
hey, i have a tiny question.
How can I evolve my eevee to a sylveon in this hack? I found one in verdanturf town so was just wondering how to get it.
I would be very grateful if someone could answer this :)

If you are playing the latest version, that eevee must be holding a stone when you get.
Just use that stone like any other evolution stone on eevee.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Hi just wondering how to evolve roselia into roserade.
Awesome hack btw.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 9, 2020
Thanks bro, it works. Another question, can I play this hack with a friend via bluetooth or wifi?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 26, 2023
Thanks bro, it works. Another question, can I play this hack with a friend via bluetooth or wifi?

I think you can with My Boy! free emulator.
Look it up on google, I know for sure that you can use it to trade pokemon with yourself like from ruby to emerald.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 9, 2020
Sorry if this question is stupid but, anyone knows a sav editor that works with this hack ? I used pokemon encyclopedia, but it dont work. Thanks in advance

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 22, 2015
Hey guys, I want to play this game in my phone, I have an android emulator an all of that (I can play pokemon fire red omega without any problems) but when I try to download the .zip it does not start the downloading process. Does anybody have the same problem? Or should I try to download it in my computer (would ot be easier?). Thanks guys.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 26, 2023
Hey guys, I want to play this game in my phone, I have an android emulator an all of that (I can play pokemon fire red omega without any problems) but when I try to download the .zip it does not start the downloading process. Does anybody have the same problem? Or should I try to download it in my computer (would ot be easier?). Thanks guys.

Maybe try downloading using a different browser.

Juice585

M'Ampharos
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
What's the level cap on traded 'mons? I can't get the traded Scyther to obey me at level 11 with the Stone Badge. Was hoping to use it for Brawly, but I guess not.

Juice585

M'Ampharos
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
Another thing - you seem to lose a LOT of money when you white out. Half of your money? I'm estimating.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 31, 2020
To directly patch source file, a temporary file is being made.
Upon successful patching, the target file will be replaced with this.

APPLYING patch file 'C:\Users\Sean\Desktop\Gaming\Pokemon Hacks\Emerald Omega\Emerald Omega\Emerald Omega.ups' ...
Reading file 'C:\Users\Sean\Desktop\Gaming\Pokemon Hacks\Emerald Omega\Emerald Omega\Pokemon Emerald.gba' ...
Target file is 'C:\Users\Sean\Desktop\Gaming\Pokemon Hacks\Emerald Omega\Emerald Omega\Pokemon Emerald.gba.utm' ...
Patch APPLICATION will take approximately 0 minute(s), 16 second(s).
Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.

Failed! Input checksum is INVALID.

.....this is the message I have been getting every single time with every single Emerad ROM I could find online(a bit of exaggerating there but still...).

So, if you could just tell us the exact type of ROM you used with this(exact name and all) since you(and the rest of us) can't post a link to ROMs, that'd be helpful as I tried different sites all over, and failed.

If that is not allowed, I apologize for asking.

Edit: I'm using tsukyomi as the patching PROGRAM.

Try using NUPS as your patcher and when you're patching make sure to change the "If file is invalid" thing to "Ignore" instead of "Abort".

>Just registered to download this
Yeah, I am having the same problem. And when I did the NUPS thing and attempted to run it on the VBA (Visual boy advance just to clarify) it simply put the VBA up with a white screen. I am unsure of what else I am to do. Oddly enough, I can still use savestates but it still keeps it at the white screen.
Please note: I have virtually no prior experience to this sort of thing. I used LunarIPS to patch FireRed for alternate evolutions, but that is it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Can someone please help me find a clean Pokemon Emerald Rom? I've been trying to search the web for a clean one and I can't seem to find one, since whenever I open any of them, they're all just white screens, yet I can play Pokemon Light Platinum and Pokemon Victory Fire and the like. So if anyone can help me find a clean rom for Emerald so that I can play Emerald Omega that would be awesome :D Please and thank you! (BTW I used the NUPS program and I use VBA as my emulator. Please and thank you once more if help is possible.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 31, 2020
Can someone please help me find a clean Pokemon Emerald Rom? I've been trying to search the web for a clean one and I can't seem to find one, since whenever I open any of them, they're all just white screens, yet I can play Pokemon Light Platinum and Pokemon Victory Fire and the like. So if anyone can help me find a clean rom for Emerald so that I can play Emerald Omega that would be awesome :D Please and thank you! (BTW I used the NUPS program and I use VBA as my emulator. Please and thank you once more if help is possible.)

OKAY FOUND THE SOLUTION.

Basically, all one has to do is to delete the .sav files existing, and then go to File>Export>Battery. Also try putting the save type as 128k by going to Options>Emulator>Save Type>128K to prevent the white screen from popping up.

Cataclyptic

Everything I say is a lie
Years
I love this hack! Doing a nuzlocke on it right now, I'm grateful that the game is actually hard as opposed to fake difficulty (Looking at you, Expert Emerald), and exploring new areas to get new things are fun. Once again, good job on this hack!

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
I love this hack! Doing a nuzlocke on it right now, I'm grateful that the game is actually hard as opposed to fake difficulty (Looking at you, Expert Emerald), and exploring new areas to get new things are fun. Once again, good job on this hack!

like expert emerald this hack does use a fair share of OP pokemon/movesets for the gym leaders/E4 as well, not to mention item usage disabled while said npcs can still use items freely.
so imo its still as ridiculous as or even more than EE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back