• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries Redux: Beyond the Glass

Years
Alright then.

First of all, if he's town, why would he even claim cop in the first place, if he's not?
-Sure, you can think that he's the bomb, trying to lead mafia to kill him, but guiltying someone randomly isn't a towny thing to do. And plus, he seemed confident in his report.
If you were a new player who has yet to know strategies about mafia, and roled cop and just found a guilty, isn't that the same that you'd do?

It can only make sense if we think of him as mafia or cop

I mean, it's entirely possible he's just screwing with us. The way he worded it, it just seems like an obvious joke to me. He could be baiting I guess but... honestly I just think he's messing around. If this is a legit claim it's very poorly worded.

When I was new I still didn't claim immediately unless I was definitely safe.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Jailing syn honestly seems like a good idea to me

would also like to know where sparkin has seen peter claim cop

Years
There's not enough there for me to make a paragraph deconstructing it. However, if you read the tone of his posts there the whole thing comes off like a joke. I don't think he's scum necessarily, but I don't believe he's the cop. Looks more like he's just psyducking with us tbh.

So, your name is "unknown" huh?
On night 1, i will investigate you.
Don't try defending him buddy, try the understand the logic.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
i'm fine with being jailed

##Burn No One

also, peter, if you really are the cop, and GP is actually town, the framer could just frame him tonight and throw you off...again. you shouldn't really tell anyone who you plan to target with your actions unless you absolutely have to

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
apparently he's mafia and just outed his partners

so he just threw the game for one of the mafia factions

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
if the GM or mods don't step in pretty soon and do something about it then it's a trick, because I'm pretty sure that's throwing the game

if they don't then I suggest we kill or jail peter and see what role he really is. he's playing like a fool but i don't think that role exists in this game so ???

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
well, they flat out deleted his post

which means that the he and the people he listed are all mafia

edit: if someone has a gun they could just shoot peter, and then we could use the lynch or jailer on one of the people he mentioned I guess

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Just to clarify, I did not request any moderator intervention with peter McLightning's posts, so their decision to delete them did not involve any knowledge about the game or whether or not he was throwing. I will neither confirm nor deny if he was, so make decisions based on that exchange at your own risk.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Spray_Moira_Facepalm.png

I feel like he actually was throwing because there were admins and super mods viewing the thread, so someone probably reported it

this is getting too meta

i think the people he mentioned should say something in their defense if he wasn't actually throwing but instead trolling...or whatever the hell he's been doing this entire time

Last edited:
Years
The higher staff viewing the thread is by our request and neither Bard nor I will know any details about this because we are both participants in the game. Further issues will be handled by Johnny.

I can say though that I legitimately have no idea if he was throwing or just trolling.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
i don't know what to believe anymore

i don't know if he's mafia and tried to get the real cop to CC on day one by making the claim that i appeared as mafia or not

i don't know if he really did just expose his teammates and we're writing it off as trolling

i don't know if he is really just trolling

someone just shoot him or something

Back