• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Dug out some old GBA games and decided to play boktai 2 and megaman battle network 6. So I never completed Boktai 2 before and I am currently stucked repaying my dark loans. I owed like 750, been pressing a and left button for like 10 mins already. 100 more...

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, which I just got a few days ago. Never played a Monster Hunter game before so it's really exciting even though I'm still learning how everything works.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones.

Man, I missed playing this game. ;~; I'm playing in Normal mode, and I chose Ephraim's side. Right now I'm in the chapter where you'd have to fight Selena, which is pretty tricky to complete, because obviously you'd have to watch out for her long-range Bolting spell, as well as moving as fast as you can to the villages before the Brigands destroy them.

I haven't promoted much of my units yet because I'm waiting for them to reach level 20, so that they can get whatever stats that they need before their official upgrade.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Eh, I've always found myself playing Sonic games, idk why...I keep finding myself back playing Sonic 3 and Knuckles...currently at Launch Base, with only one Chaos Emerald ;-;

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Oh i love the kingdom hearts franchise :D
I'm currently playing dead rising 2, since i feel like beating some zombies up

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I'm currently working on Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.

Blood Dragon makes me way happy. It's the first FPS I've wanted to play in yeeeears. Michael Biehn definitely makes it that much more awesome.

Luigi's Mansion is also pretty good. Totally not what I was expecting, but in a good way.

Years
I'm now currently playing Soul Sacrifice. I've completed all of the main Story Chapters, including defeating Magusar and encountering the end credits.

I only have the Avalon Pacts section to complete, and after that comes trophy hunting :D

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2016
Resident Evil: Revelations on the Nintendo Wii U - Really awesome game to have for the Wii U.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Currently, I am completely and hopelessly addicted to Fire Emblem: Awakening on my 3DS.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
I just started Rhythm Heaven (DS) for the first time today because I got really interested in creative rhythm games lately. But man my inner rhythm can be inconsistent (looking at you, Fillbots)! >_<

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
What Are You Currently Playing V.2

I've been playing quite a bit of Skyward Sword. Some of the other games I've been busying myself with are Luigi's Mansion 2, Pokemon Black 2, Terraria and sometimes Minecraft. I'm just about to start Fire Emblem: Awakening, too.

Renyui!

ascender
Years
I just got Prototype 2 for $10 at a sale today, it's not too bad. Other than that, been playing Don't Starve here and there, and at least a few matches of Injustice a day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
The usual Battlefield 3, the other day I was so addicted to Persona 3 I had already played 80 hours then when I was going to save my game it froze, when I rebooted it all my data was gone. I'm not going to play another persona game in a LOOOOONG time.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
i just got into PC gaming and so far only got WoW (World of Warcraft), and thats all I need atm because im ADDICTED to this game! I thought the craze was all hype but im hooked.

lvl 12 assassination rouge troll,lvl 22 human ret pally,and lvl 15 worgen rogue atm. I think i'll make the troll my main since its a very fun toon to play

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Warioware Twisted

Played just the few bits of it but wow, I can already tell this game is flawless. Maybe it could even beat the original Warioware for me.

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Just bought this and now I have absolutely no reason to play Fire Emblem anymore (finally lol). Frame rate aside, this game is perfect on the 3DS. Absolutely gorgeous. Since I consider DKCR one of the greatest games, I'd call this the best 3DS game topping Luigi's Mansion 2, but it's also a port of what I consider the second best Wii game so I'm sure it doesn't count. (And Luigi does need the spotlight!)

Warioware Mega Party Games

A gamecube port of one of the best GBA games with added multiplayer making it the definitive version of what I also consider one of the best games ever. I won't pass up on an excuse to play it again. SURVIVAL FEVER

Adavnce Wars

FINALLY

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Blood Omen 2. I want to know what the hell makes this a bad game outside of the repetitive battling, because the story's great, the twists it has man, music isn't terrible, and I love the feel of Meridian. Its one of the few gaming cities that feels like an actual labrynith, and the way it all overlaps is simply amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back