• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Fairy Type Patch For Firered!

yowokubo

Himbo Hunter
Years
I've recently made a fairy type patch to make it easier to add so I could spend more time on the things I feel I should focus more time on and I thought I would share it here to help others as well. All you need is a clean Firered 1.0 rom and Lunar Ips to apply the patch to the rom and you should see it on the bulbasaur at the start to signify its working. If there are any issues let me know.
I completely forgot but this patch will also contain the physical special split and national dex lol from Doesn'tknowhowtoplay's rom base which I forgot I used. Added bonuses XD.

Offset: 800000 - 803317

View attachment Firered Fairy Type Patch.ips
Yape ini Files:
View attachment romdata.ini
View attachment commonvals.ini

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen yesterday
@yowokubo

You should probably mention where you imported your changes. People won't know what data is overwritten otherwise.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 9, 2022
If I'm using G3T Hacking tools, coz im a beginner, how to I find the fairy type? The bulbasaur is just a normal type but when I change something else to a normal type its just normal type. Its not the ??? type either
For the move editor its in slot 23 but there isn't one for the pokemon editor. Is this not compatible with hackromtools?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 23, 2023
I've recently made a fairy type patch to make it easier to add so I could spend more time on the things I feel I should focus more time on and I thought I would share it here to help others as well. All you need is a clean Firered 1.0 rom and Lunar Ips to apply the patch to the rom and you should see it on the bulbasaur at the start to signify its working. If there are any issues let me know.
I completely forgot but this patch will also contain the physical special split and national dex lol from Doesn'tknowhowtoplay's rom base which I forgot I used. Added bonuses XD.

Offset: 800000 - 803317

View attachment 96256
Yape ini Files:
View attachment 96259
View attachment 96260

Noon here but how do I download this

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 25, 2023
Once I patch the game and use PGE to change different pokemon types to Fairy it shows in their menu as ??? type, or it doesn't show at all for dual type Pokemon. Anyone else have this issue?

Back