• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] The Animal Crossing Fan club

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
I might join at some point, but rn I just wanted to point out that the main post is broken in dark mode XD

Years
Forum username: Megan
Island name: Seria

Who's your favourite NPC?
I'm not sure, tbh. Blathers is ok but I don't like that he always has to wake up whenever I visit him during the day. ^^"
Who's your favourite villager?
I only have like 5 different villagers but bot Cherry and Maddie are alright.

Question: I got to deliver a present from one villager to another. However that other villager won't talk to me because they're cooking. I know they want me to get a cooking license and get the recipe before being able to talk to them. However, I can't get the license (doesn't show up in the Nook Miles Redeem shop). I tried looking up what guides said and they just talked about only needing the 2.0 update (I have 2.05).

Does anybody happen to know if there are other things I need to do? ^^"

Omg, so happy to have you here! Cherry and Maddie are pretty good, nice choices <3

About your question, that's really weird! Is it possible that you haven't made enough progress yet? I don't really know what to advice you because I haven't found many info online, but this video is pretty clear. Maybe it can help!

For now, here you have a warm welcome to the Animal Crossing fan club!

animal-crossing-dodo.gif

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
hellooooooo im back into New Horizons~

Forum username: Aquacorde
Island name: Decolore
Switch code: SW-7238-5042-1432
Who's your favorite NPC? Mabel 🥺
Who's your favorite villager? honestly i dont know many very well but right now uhhhh Flurry and Kabuki

I've been watching island design videos and trying to like, catch up with things after not having played since before SwSh came out lmaooo. I love all the items people have been using to make fake buildings and stuff and I'm loving the Mush series 💕 My greatest passion is collecting clothing thoughhhh

Years
  • Age 19
  • SC
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
Forum username: ambam
Island name: Arctica (Even though I never play NH lol)
Town name (New Leaf): Tropica
Who's your favorite NPC? (elaborate as much as you want): Blathers! I relate to the passion he has for his interests. Also he has a bow tie. So dapper.
Who's your favorite villager? (elaborate as much as you want): Hm.... Tie between Julian and Tangy. Depends on how I'm feeling.

Spoiler:

Years
hellooooooo im back into New Horizons~

Forum username: Aquacorde
Island name: Decolore
Switch code: SW-7238-5042-1432
Who's your favorite NPC? Mabel 🥺
Who's your favorite villager? honestly i dont know many very well but right now uhhhh Flurry and Kabuki

I've been watching island design videos and trying to like, catch up with things after not having played since before SwSh came out lmaooo. I love all the items people have been using to make fake buildings and stuff and I'm loving the Mush series 💕 My greatest passion is collecting clothing thoughhhh

Forum username: ambam
Island name: Arctica (Even though I never play NH lol)
Town name (New Leaf): Tropica
Who's your favorite NPC? (elaborate as much as you want): Blathers! I relate to the passion he has for his interests. Also he has a bow tie. So dapper.
Who's your favorite villager? (elaborate as much as you want): Hm.... Tie between Julian and Tangy. Depends on how I'm feeling.

Spoiler:

Yey, two new wonderful people are joining the club! Welcome! Nice choices, indeed they are particular and interesting villagers! I love Julian as well btw lol

Hope you'll have a nice time here! Feel free to share all of your thoughts and experiences about the Animal Crossing series on here!

4e6.gif
acnl-blathers.gif

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
so i bought the happy home paradise dlc and whatever and this is literally all i've ever wanted to do; screw my own house and my home island and the, y'know, economy, i just want to have a list full of endless possibilities to decorate with at my disposal

(im so mad at my island lmao i keep giving up on decorating why are there gyroids everywhere)

Years
so i bought the happy home paradise dlc and whatever and this is literally all i've ever wanted to do; screw my own house and my home island and the, y'know, economy, i just want to have a list full of endless possibilities to decorate with at my disposal

(im so mad at my island lmao i keep giving up on decorating why are there gyroids everywhere)

I have never bought the DLC, but I am planning to maybe buy it at some point! I still haven't finished my Island, so yeah I wanted to do that before getting it lol.
I understand what you mean though, because I feel like one of the biggest strengths of the game is how creative you can get with houses and the Island. I bet it's real fun!

Anyway, this opens to a very interesting topic:
Have you bought the Animal Crossing DLC?
What do you think about it?

My more complete answer on the topic:
Spoiler:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Anyway, this opens to a very interesting topic:
Have you bought the Animal Crossing DLC?
What do you think about it?

I have, in fact, not bought the DLC. It's actually been a while since I last played the game. I was busy with school and stuff, and a certain game…
Spoiler:

I'm also really lazy when it comes to my island. When I start to play, I'm always like "OK, I'm going to pay the rest of the house, get more villagers, "finish" the game and I'm getting the terraforming thingy so I can change the island as I've always wanted!", but then when i actually go to play, all I do is get bugs, fish, collect weeds and balloons and then I just peace out.
I need to stop procrastinating jeez…

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I have a strict no DLC policy when it comes to games. Unless they ship the game with DLC or add it as free later on I'm not gonna spend money on it. It's just a business practice I don't support.

But that's ok. I mostly just spend my time picking flowers, hitting rocks, grabbing fossils, getting frustrated whenever a shovel breaks and do some other stuff to get more money. All so I can buy more clothes. Occasionally, I also need to spend it for more storage so I can buy more clothes. xD

I used to do a bunch of diving, as well. But it has gotten a little bit too slow for me after a while...

What I've only done once or twice is fishing. I think you need an audio queue in order to be good at it? I do play with muted audio, though. So I stopped bothering. Supposedly it also gives you more recipes? But that doesn't matter to me as I still don't have the license for cooking. <_<

Years

CHRISTMAS EVENT: ANIMAL CROSSING FAN CLUB FASHION CONTEST

Hello everyone! Despite still being relatively new, I am glad to announce that the Animal Crossing fan club will take part in one of the many and beautiful initiatives that THE CLUBHOUSE is organizing during the Christmas period!
As the title suggests, a Christmas themed fashion contest will take place on Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
During this fashion show you'll have to demonstrate your fashion sense and the skills needed to put together an outstanding and memorable outfit! Your own custom designs are allowed, as long as you have created them yourself. Never forget that the main theme is Christmas!

To participate you only need to post here, on the Animal Crossing fan club, providing the information needed:

Forum username:
Character name:

The deadline for the sign-ups are at midnight of December 31st PST (so everyone will have plenty of time). Results will be given few days later and a precise day will be chosen and announced when the sign-ups will be closed. You don't need to be part of the fan club to participate. You can submit your best pictures via Private messages.
Arcaneum and I will be the super amazing judges of this event!

All the participants will receive a reward, but only the top three will get very interesting prizes! (We thank the wonderful VPP mod team for that!). In detail:

1st Place: Shiny standard Pokemon + 3 Furfrou Styling Tickets
2nd Place: Non-shiny standard Pokemon + 2 Furfrou Styling Tickets
3rd Place: Non-shiny standard Pokemon + 1 Furfrou Styling Ticket
Other participants: 100 points + 1 Furfrou Styling Ticket

That's all! Unleash your creativity and have much fun!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
Forum username: Devalue
Character name: Jamie

Withholds the actual name for reasons. Chose a common name instead. Should the image be posted here or over private messages?

Years
Just letting you know I'll be doing my entry sometime in the next 30 hours! Hopefully I can submit something decent. T_T;;

Years

CHRISTMAS EVENT: ANIMAL CROSSING FAN CLUB FASHION CONTEST

Hello participants! I am glad to announce that the event is finally over! We have only had two participants, but their entries were both amazing!

This is Janna's outfit:

Screenshot_2023-01-06-09-37-23-761-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

While, this is Jamie's outfit:

Screenshot_2023-01-06-09-38-05-790-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Both were great and, despite the different styles, they managed to show the Christmas spirit at their best! But now, with no further ado, I'll proclaim the winner of this contest, that is... Devalue!

Congratulations to Devalue! You win: a Shiny standard Pokemon VPP + 3 Furfrou Styling Tickets!

animal-crossing-new-horizons.gif

My dearest congratulations also to Sheep, who got the prizes for the second spot: a Non-shiny standard Pokemon VPP + 2 Furfrou Styling Tickets!
animal-crossing-tom-nook-clapping-30x6md997001k871.gif

That's all! A big "thanks <3" to both of them for having participated, I hope you had fun and I'll consider making other similar events in the future!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I finally got my island up to 3 stars. That took way longer than I thought it would. ^^"

Years
I finally got my island up to 3 stars. That took way longer than I thought it would. ^^"

Congratulations! Good luck for the next!
Actually, I have never reached the last star because of the number of trees I have!
But I like my disposition, so I am not really up for a change lol

Years
Hello, everyone!

Today I have stumbled across an interesting YouTube Short about Animal Crossing. Here it is:
Spoiler:

The person in the video talks about how a new Animal Crossing game might be released this year and that it could be a spin-off! I wonder, how would you feel about that?
Do you believe the prevision could be correct? Would you like a spin-off Animal Crossing game or would you prefer a main-line game?
How do you imagine an Animal Crossing spin-off game? Do you think it should be released on the Switch or for the next Nintendo Console?

Here there are my personal answers:

Spoiler:

Back