• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ROM Hack] Radical Red Randomizer Test Playthrough.

Poke fan number 489

pokemon fan
Years
Let's start out with a fun fact. I am writing this while I'm playing the playthrough.

Alright, I'm pretty sure you all know what Radical Red is, but let me give you a quick run down if you don't. Basically it's a difficulty hack, and one of the most difficult at that. So I hope you can respect that I'm doing this in minimal grinding mode and easy mode. Also don't worry if you think Radical Red Easy Mode is easy, because it's still way harder then any of the main line Pokémon games and because this is a randomizer I could end up with Raticate on my final team.
And Finally, this game's randomizer choices are Wild Pokémon, Non Boss Trainer's Pokémon, Gift Pokémon, Abilities, and Learn sets. Thanks for reading and wish me luck.

Poke fan number 489

pokemon fan
Years
Pallet-Viridian forest.
My Name: Crimson
My Rival's Name: Navy
My Team: read below.
Samus: Galarian Slowbro/Moves: Mega Horn, Milk Drink, Steam Eruption, and Howl (May Arceus Have Mercy on Navy)/Ability: Stench(Repels Wild Pokémon)
Garce: Alolan Gravler/Moves: Seed Blast, Flip Turn, Acrobatics/Ability: Stench(Again)
Notable Pokémon: The Starter Were Galarian Slowbro and Lunatone along with Guzma's Ace before becoming a Chad. A wild Wigglytuff also had Mega horn
Interesting Encounters: Navy Picked Lunatone and as you may of guessed by the fact that I have two 120 base power super effective moves it was not very hard to turn the moon stone into rubble. I found a Terrakion and it died.

Baloshi

Banned
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 17, 2022
I appreciate you sharing this insightful information. Your website is very good. Your website has amazing knowledge.

Baloshi

Banned
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 17, 2022
I appreciate you sharing this useful information. Your website is excellent. The amount of knowledge on your website is astounding

Back