• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What's your current "earworm"?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
what song is currently either living rent free in your brain or resisting eviction violently against your wishes

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I've had the wonder trade music from pokemon on my brain a looot recently. So catchy. But annoying.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Three from Rosalía:
- La Fama (with The Weeknd")
- Chicken Teriyaki
- Despechá Rmx (with Cardi B)

Also mariposas by Sangiovanni and Aitana

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
BB's theme from Death Stranding probably since I linked it in the OST thread a few days back...

Years
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers' theme. For a video I'm working on I'm using that music, thankfully it's a banger but there's only so many times you can hear "Go go power rangers!" without starting to question your sanity...

soulzzii

We don't wanna watch the news, we just read statem
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 16, 2023
i have a few actually

Linkin Park - Faint
im a huge LP fan so no surprise, there is just something about chester screams on the bridge combined with the guitars and sub bass drop that just make this so great.

Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff
Ah, the best worst band of all time, i know i should not like this, but i just love it, their newest album, still sucks also is really good.

Korn - Blind
From the "ARE YOU READY" scream at the intro of the song and the "i can see, i can see, im going blind" bridge, this song is amazing and probably one of their best songs.

100 gecs - Dumbest Girl Alive
My favorite band so no surprise at all lol, well, kinda because this song isnt even my favorite on the album (its either Hollywood Baby or BIlly knows Jamie) but the lyrics have just been stuck in my head on the last feel weeks...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
to my horror, it has been Baby Shark for the past days. help.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
That one little kid that talks about corn for a really long time, Songified.

This one for anyone curious

Have a corntastic day, everyone

Years

This. On repeat. For hours.

I have even managed to get my Spotify set up so that it almost seamlessly flows from start to finish, this has been such a great background for working/gaming and the such.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
  • Age 16
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys. The haunting vocals and instrumental have been haunting me a bit too much recently.

Back