• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Pikachu Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven

Tyrian
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
I honestly don't really see the point.
The fact is, your trying to fix something that was never broken. Adding all this is like someone painting a flower in the Mona Lisa's hair, sure it's pretty, but you're undermining the artist.
It's not even a hack, it's an edit.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
It's not even a hack, it's an edit.
You got that right.
But I don't see a point in redoing this either even though I could.

By the time I made this, I had only learned a little about hex editing so only thing I really did was changing the levels pokemon evolve at which isn't that cool.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2010
Good hack I it have tried and come even
Kanto and obtained 13 badgeds but of it is already I do not happen .Very well recommend it.

poopydude

PKMN Master
Years
Great hack but i was a bit disappointed with Pikachu's final evolution. Honestly i understand creativity but it pissed me off a bit :laugh:. jokes aside great hack i had fun playing it

zapdosa

GG
Years
Types changed: Charizard, Aerodactyl and Gyarados (they're now part Dragon instead of Flying)

This part is just great.

Thank you for including this! :)

**EDIT:

Um it indeed says that my Charizard is Fire/Dragon Type but it's DragonBreath is not getting any STAB?

That's the only use for it for being a Dragon Type is if it gets STAB on Dragon Type moves..

Last edited:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Apparently it loads the STAB data somewhere else then, I might able to change it now but there doesn't seem to be any exploration done with it so it will stay as it is.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Lol i love this hack
and i love the bug Bulbasaur can learn falmethrower :L

Lol dont ever fix that ::L

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2010
it's not over since this is complete game but are you stuck in lake of rage ?
if so you've to manage to find red gyarados there and when I did this hack I assumed people had played crystal redesign which is a crappy hack done by me as well. there you had to go sometimes through "walls" to go to the top of the mountains. there is a wall like that in lake of rage (on the right side of the area). look for it and then you can find gyarados and go further.

btw there is that union cave in blackthorn city so go there as well so you won't have trouble finding a specific gym leader who has to be fought if you want to face Red in the end

i can not for my life figure out where this invisible wall is. please please help

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2016
i have a question when i was playing i try to get a rarecandy but the game stop there is some kind of bug?

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2022
Hi. I have a problem about your hack Miksy91. I don't know anyone have same problem. In SlowPoke Well, I battle second Team Rocket and defeat, but somehow it repeat battle. How I can stop this? I used code for master ball in slot 1 and max status code too. If it not work well, then do I have to use walk through the walls code? I use emulator VBA 1.7.2 re-recording 23.4a version. Windows 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back