Believe in the you that believes in cheese

Age 25
Male
Nevada...ugh
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,286 posts
8.4 Years
"If people still want to do it I'll still run it.
don't know if there's still interest though."

owo
"Ever looking forward, ever thinking back. Everywhere you've been, everyone you've met was another step on your path, shaping your future even as they become part of your past. One must never discount the pieces that have made up your journey until now but to lose yourself in them would be equally great folly, instead let them hoist you up, carry you on until you find the strength to walk for yourself. So it is that I continue towards that endless horizon. Ever thinking back, ever marching forward, inexorable as the history that brought me down this road. This Lonesome Road."

Evily

Poke is Life! :3

Female
Everywhere :3
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
119 posts
2.7 Years
Here's what I have of my SU up until now, now finished! I'm still working on her, mostly the history, her last skill(offensive), and extending some areas. I think I somehow made the skills sound like spells...

^ ^
Momoka Fujioka 'Momo' 15 Years Old

Appearance: Momo is a young girl shorter than your average girl, standing around five feet, no more no less. She has shoulder length blonde hair, with a small side ponytail to her left, and amber eyes that radiate warmth. She has bangs framing her face and a fringe in between her eyes. Most of the time, she will wear her school uniform, but when outside of school, she has a variety of outfits to wear.

Personality: Momo is always calm and gentle with others, helping people in real life and in virtual reality whenever she can, will do her best to stay strong even in the most impossible situations. She is a cheerful girl who is seen mainly with a small smile on her face. She won't hesitate to come to a person's aid when they ask due to her compassionate side, loving to help out others in exchange for their happiness. She does have a timid side, she will get shy when it comes to strangers, but with her friends, her true side comes out.
She is mostly calm and gentle when around others, but mentally, she is hurt and will tend to keep her problems to herself, not wanting to burden others. She is physically weak, strength wise, so she doesn’t like being called weak, physically or mentally.

History:
Spoiler:
*Work in Progress*
Momo

^ ^

Appearance : Momo's avatar has hip length blonde hair with side bangs framing her face and a fringe in between her eyes. Her outfit consists of : a black sleeveless/open-back with a white collar, brown bow, a zipper line running down her middle with brown leather strings attached to each side of the lines going down in a line; a black sleeve that starts from her upper arm to her writs w/ a brown strap on the start(upper arm) a floral white thigh-length skirt with a sash wrapped around her hips w/ the ends tied to her left; a black belt wrapped around the sash; and brown boots up to her knees.

Weapon : Hakuryuu- Momo’s main weapon, since her magic as to do with her voice and not a staff, she choose a spear to have something to protect herself with during battles since she her class isn't gifted with many offense skills, which she hasn't learned yet. Luckily, her spear has an offensive skill that she can use to protect herself just in case she has to battle, which is a lot due to her class.
Spoiler:

Skills :
(Specialty) Lullaby - Momo’s specialty skill, she recites a small lullaby in an unknown language, causing her body to faintly glow and her chosen target(s) to emit that glow as well, effectively reversing any damage/wounds inflicted on the target and riding the target of any status conditions like poison and paralysis. When she sings the lullaby, it begin the healing process, depending on how much hp has been lost also depends on how much of the lullaby she will sing. If her target lost less than half, she will only recite the first two lines, which are short. But, if they lost more than half, then she will go farther and recite the whole lullaby. Since the lullaby is long when she sings it, she separated it depending on how much hp her target has to make it easier on her time/speed wise.
  • Lullaby: Flower, gleam and glow, let your power shine. Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt, change the fate's design, save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine, what once was mine.
  • Elvish | Quenya - Losse, ilc- ar glow, let your tur kal-. Care- i clock reverse, túc- at- mana once was mine. Eless- mana has been harna, ahy- i umbart-'s design, save mana has been aut-, túc- at- mana once was mine, mana once was mine.

Feather's Dance - A skill that allows Momo to put her targets to sleep by summons white feathers around her targets than glow faintly, their aura giving out warmth and comfort that can induce her opponents to sleep. This skill will last for awhile until the target(s) are either released by a status relieving skill, on their own, or the feathers disappear. The feathers can be keep out for about 5 minutes to a minimum and to 10 minutes for maximum.

Swift - A skill that allows Momo to boost the movement of her allies, and/or herself, for a period of time. She can hold out the spell for a certain period of time depending on how much magic she has left and how many skills she also has active. The spell creates a circle under Momo and either on her hand or spear, whichever she is holding out, causing another circle to appear under her target(s), glowing turquoise and they glow a faintly before the aura converges into their feet, granting them enhanced speed and agility for awhile. This skill can be stacked multiple times to increase the length of the skill.

Shield - A skill that allows Momo to give her allies defense a boost for a period of time. She can hold out the spell for a certain period of time depending on how much magic she has left and how many skills she also has active. On this spell, like the previous one, she also has the circles appear, but instead of turquoise, its amber, converging into their armor and clothes like a second layer, enhancing their defense for a period of time. This skill can be stacked multiple times to increase the length of the skill.

Howl - A skill that allows Momo to give her allies physical attack a boost by . She can hold out the spell for a certain period of time depending on how much magic she has left and how many skills she also has active. Like her other two spells, she also had circles appear in the same place, but the color is now red-orange and it converges into their choice of weapon, causing it to glow faintly in said color and enhanced their attack/skills/magic for a period of time. This skill can be stacked multiple times to increase the length of the skill.

Hakuryuu: Extend - This skill has Momo pour her magic into her spear and that gives it the boost to separate into different pieces or sections, converging into a hybrid between a whip and nun-chucks, allowing her to move her weapon freely with precise agility and flexibility.

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
20,136 posts
7.3 Years
Well, that's our cast rounded out. I'll have your NPCs made and the IC up within the next few days.

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
20,136 posts
7.3 Years
NPCs are written up, will post them a it later.

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
20,136 posts
7.3 Years
Team A NPCs
Spoiler:
Hong Chen

Age 22
Female
Shooter

- Kind, a team player, reluctant to really hurt people even if she’s brutal in-game
- Calculating, a good strategist
- Decisive, good at thinking under fire

Skills
1. Rapid Fire: Unloads a barrage of bullets, far more than her gun could ever realistically hold. This can be stacked with her other Skills but doing so doubles its cooldown.
2. Elemental Bullet: Can fire a bullet that explodes into a ball of fire, a pulse of freezing energy, a gust of powerful wind or a blast off electricity. The fire bullet is an area of effect that catches and inflicts a burn on those near the target, the freeze bullet locks the target in place until they can get free, the gust bullet blasts all caught in its radius in different directions and the lightning bullet disorients the target.
3. Parasite Round: A wild critter that survives being hit by this gradually morphs into a vicious mutant. It will attack anyone nearby, although its health steadily declines from there until death. Simply does ordinary damage to anyone else.
4. Violent Drill: Shoot a bullet encased in spiralling crimson energy, it pierces all targets in a straight line with the first victim. This has a long cool down but does a lot of damage.

Spoiler:
Roland Pines
Male
White Mage

- Sarcastic, but very calm and hard to distress.
- Gets a kick out of frustrating opponents.
- Determined and surprisingly ruthless for his class.

Skills
1. Heal: The standard specialty skill for a White Mage, no flavour. It heals damage done to its target. The longer it is applied, the more health recovered.
2. Counterspell: Negates the activation of another mage ability, forcing it into cooldown.
3. Counterskill: Negates the activation of a non-mage ability, forcing it into cooldown.
4. Time Distortion: Creates a field of slowed time, those within move much slower than those outside, any effect that enters the field from outside is also slowed.
5. Tether: Creates a link between two nearby players (can include himself) those players experience the same damage, healing, buffs and debuffs used on each other so long as they are within each other’s sight.
6. Soul Rend: Rips into the target with a melee attack causing glowing balls of their spirit energy to spill out. Anyone passing through one of these balls absorbs it and regains a small amount of health

Team B NPCs
Spoiler:
Charisma Jones
Female
Sniper

- Very patient, she is fine playing the long game
- Logical to a fault, even if this means leaving a team mate to die is the best option.
- As though her parents knew when they named her, she is a skilled orator and is very convincing.

Skills
1. Hallowed Mark: Once she hits you, she can see you through cover as if it was transparent. This is an annoyingly long-lasting effect.
2. Unshakable Aim: This is a passive skill that pairs with Hallowed Mark. If she knows where you are, she can hit you are hidden behind cover.
3. Infinite Lance: She shoots a lazer that can be swept across multiple targets, however its continuous nature makes it hard for her to conceal her location.
4. Critical Shot: An enormously powerful blast of energy with a huge range and damage output but an equally huge cooldown time.

Spoiler:
Chester Paul
Male
Bombardier

1. Jovial and very carefree, a trickster by nature
2. He takes great pleasure in the suffering of others
3. Confident and a tad cocky

Skills
1. Switch Mine: A mine trap that instead of doing damage will transport someone who triggers it to the location of its pair.
2. Stun Grenade: A bomb that creates a bright flash and a loud sound that causes those caught in its radius to become blinded, stunned and disoriented. It doesn’t do damage however.
3. Scatter bomb: As it is rolled or throw forward, it separates into a swarm of insectlike, mechanical creatures that cover a wide area exploding at random intervals. The explosions are fairly small but there’s a lot of them so they add up.
4. The Big One: Can be thrown or set as a mine. Creates an enormous explosion but has a slight delay between activation and detonation.

Going to close this to other SUs now for the sake of keeping things easy.

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
20,136 posts
7.3 Years
Spoiler:
I belong here and so I shall be.
Need someone to be your Rei of sunshine in life? No worries there; I've got you covered.

Wow, that sounded a lot better in my head.

Spoiler:

General Info

Name: Rei Ishikawa

Personality:

Some of the things that Rei has been a stickler for since grade school are structure and order. In Rei’s eyes, the upside to having structure and order is that you always have an idea of what to expect, and this foresight can save you from a lot of preventable hiccups in the future. Call him uninteresting or call him a wuss, but Rei’s never liked it when things spiral out of his control. Daredevils might like the challenge that comes with diffusing chaotic situations, but Rei thinks of that "challenge" as nothing more than an inconvenience.

When Rei isn’t sure of himself or his ability to get a handle on a situation, his brain short-circuits like an electrical device having too much current flowing through it. Rei sucks at dealing with spontaneity, and he turns a little scatter-brained when he's put in situations that lie outside of his expectations. Throw even the slightest wrench into his plans, and he becomes the human version of a source code that forgot to take an exception into account.

Rei’s been working through his issues, though. As a means to break out of his comfort zone, he’s even forced himself to audition for his university’s forensics team, and it’s certainly caused him to get better at thinking on his feet. Numerous experiences of being forced up a podium to give speeches with little to no preparation have definitely given Rei some pointers on how to manage himself more gracefully under pressure. Not to mention, he's also gotten more quick-witted as a result of it all, learning how to tackle unexpected situations without being completely engulfed by the stress or anxiety that he inevitably ends up feeling.

While Rei is no stranger to being impulsive (he’s only 20, for God’s sake), his core personality is one that prefers to think before doing. Most of Rei’s actions are calculated and logic-driven, resulting from a diligent analysis of costs and pay-offs. Because of this, a lot of his friends consider him to be a generally passive person, which isn’t far from the truth. Unless Rei sees the worth in pursuing something, he won’t take any action; the reward he gets for his endeavors would need to measure up to the total energy he expends in the process. This mindset might explain why Rei doesn’t throw himself into every argument he can; to put things in Rei’s words, “spouting off wasted air can be exhausting, and fighting battles without having any real stakes in them is just plain unnecessary.”

Rei is generally a nice person, and while his ability to smoothly maneuver a conversation comes as naturally to him as an architect reading floor plans without any problems, it should be noted that he's actually an introvert. He may know the ins and outs of having fun, and he might not be opposed to bursting out in song and dance when appropriate, but at the end of the day, his tolerance for social activity is a little lower than most people. The boy likes his peace and quiet, and he'd appreciate it if people could give that to him every once in a while.

Appearance:

Rei stands at a nondescript 5’7” and is a bit on the shorter end compared to his peers. He has straight, jet black hair which frames the sides of his face, and it's usually parted a little to the side to keep it out of his eyes. Though he’s not the type to care immensely about looks, he does comb his hair often to make himself look presentable. Nothing screams “presentable” quite like neatness.

Hair products and Rei don’t get along, but they’re not things that Rei is outright averse to. Due to a bad case of bed head, the natural state of Rei’s hair is characterized by its messiness, jutting out in different (and sometimes gravity-defying) directions when not tamed. If even a smidge of gel could put down a cowlick or two, then Rei would be all for it.

He inherited a pair of blue eyes from his parents, but strands of hair occasionally obscure them. Black hair and blue eyes are an uncommon combination (uncomplimentary even), but Rei certainly raises no objections to them. Status quo is boring, and the world could use more variety.

What has most people envious of Rei is his skin, which he goes to great lengths to take care of. It’s not flawless, nor something he takes pride in, but he is happy that he’s been spared the burden of having to consciously worry about the superficial problems that can arise from it.

Despite only reaching 5’7” in height, Rei’s a bit on the lanky side; this is something he has some misgivings about, as he’s always wanted to be a little taller and more muscular. Unfortunately, genetics had others plans, dooming Rei to a life of what he considers to be “physical mediocrity.” Being 20 means that there’s probably not a whole lot of room left for Rei to grow more, so he’s basically given up all hope at this point.

Class: Knight

Appearance:

True to his classification of “Knight,” Rei’s avatar takes the form of a red-headed warrior clad in an indigo-tinted armor. The color contrast between the hair and armor isn’t something Rei came up with on a whim; he likes the idea of blending opposite colors because it reminds him of yin-yang, a symbol that represents balance. And so, fueled by his superstitions, he opted for the red-blue color scheme when he made his avatar.

Despite not liking accessories put on his avatar, Rei’s not completely opposed to them. Sometimes, you’d find a headscarf and a cape on his avatar (perhaps even a sash on the torso, for good measure); other times, his avatar is characteristically accessory-less. It goes without saying, but Rei is rather temperamental when it comes to accessorizing.

A playful smile always seems to emerge from the corners of his avatar’s lips, and part of the reason for it lies in the sheer exhilaration Rei feels every time he boots up his neurocomputer to travel to the virtual realm. Once in VR, his avatar’s blue eyes light up as if to indicate excitement, and its small but compact stature takes an offensive posture to prepare for the upcoming battles.

Weapon:

As his avatar, Rei wields a two-handed longsword that appears to be lavishly (and I mean, lavishly) adorned with gold trimming in the hilt area. Sacrificing a bit of practicality for visual flair, the hilt itself is composed of two symmetrical circles that are entangled at the center, forming an infinity sign if not for a gemstone acting as an obstruction at the point of intersection. Blue striations and patterns also run along the entire breadth of the hilt, and the reason behind them is purely cosmetic (like most of the adornments on the sword).

Aside from a few structural differences (namely, the hilt and its gemstone), Rei's sword resembles your run-of-the-mill longsword. The modifications made to it aren't drastic enough to cause it to be unable to fulfill its intended purpose, which is to slice (obviously). Plus, it's in a video game where real-life physics aren't always applicable, and that means some creative liberties can be taken when making or customizing weapons.

Skills:
  1. Knight's Soul

A knight's bravery put on display can inspire the same courage in nearby allies. In its base form, Knight's Soul is a skill that boosts the damage dealt by Rei and his teammates. Each use of the skill accumulates one stack of Astraea's Sigil, increasing the strength of the damage buff proportional to the number of stacks. Once three stacks are accumulated in total, Rei and his teammates are granted Astraea's Blessing, which allows the affected players to absorb some damage dealt as HP. Like most buffs, Knight's Soul is dispellable, and if another player's skill dispels it, the stacks will reset to 0 until Rei casts it again.

2. Kingsword

Rei's sword accumulates a large amount of magical energy, which it draws from the surrounding environment. It is released as a cylindrical blast stretching a long distance, capable of dishing out a lot of damage if a player is hit by the brunt of it. Rei can choose to charge it for a longer time than necessary to increase its damage output, and once charged to its maximum point, it is able to stun its target for a short time.

3. Magic Burst

A surge of magical energy runs through Rei's body, making it feel lighter and more nimble; the result is that Rei gains a sizable boost in agility. Rei can also harness the magical energy flowing through him in the form of small energy blasts which he can fire off from his sword. Though the blasts aren't that big, they're more than capable of throwing even the largest players off balance, and this allows Rei to have more chances to advance his attacks further than he normally can.

4. Astraea's Domain

Rei erects a unique barrier that can keep a maximum of three players cooped up inside of it. It's Rei go-to skill for picking off the other team one by one while he's accompanied by another teammate. It can be activated at any time if Rei deems it to be useful for the situation, and it locks nearby players within a confined space for a finite amount of time. When players afflicted with Astraea's Sigil are in Astraea's Domain, their overall stats gain a moderate boost.

EDIT: New skills, yay! Got gimmepie's approval for them, of course.

EDIT 2: There's also this other SU that started out as an idea brewing in my head (gimmepie's already given me the "okay" for it as well). Can't decide which SU to use, so I'll put the new one here for now. Once the IC thread rolls around, I'll delete the character I'm not planning on using (RIP).

Spoiler:

General Info

Name: Corrine Bailey

Personality:

Valuing integrity to one's self over all, Corrine is someone you'd call honest, opinionated, and non-conformist. Not one to prance around what needs to be done, she makes sure to let you know where she stands on an issue, and if any misunderstandings arise in the process, she'll stop at nothing to straighten them out.

Corrine considers herself "non-conformist," but perhaps not in the way people think. "Non-conformist" might suggest that one would be willing to break rules if the situation necessitates it, but when it comes to Corrine, this couldn't be further from the truth. In actuality, Corrine is a goodie-two-shoes who has been an upstanding, law-abiding citizen her entire life; she's just nonconformist in the sense that she's willing to go against the grain if she feels the need.

While all the adjectives that Corrine uses to describe herself might paint her to be a headstrong person, she's actually a softy in her approach to life. In anything she does, she's careful not to incite conflict if it's at all possible. Not to mention, she's also somewhat of a people-pleaser in that, when there are arguments going on between two or more parties, she'll mediate to help them arrive at a middle ground, hoping to leave everyone satisfied.

Corrine was never an avid gamer, but her skill at a certain fighting game caused her to gain some notoriety. New opportunities for making a living were made available to her as a result, and seeking to capitalize on those opportunities, she became a more active participant in the gaming scene.

Appearance:

Corrine sports a relatively lithe build, one that is petite yet bursting with life. Framing her temples are tresses of brown hair having a slight curl to them and extending up to her shoulders. Her brown hair used to cascade down to her waist, but in that state, she found it to be a little hard to manage sometimes. Nowadays, she wears her hair in a bun to prevent it from obscuring her vision.

Corrine is a soft-hearted person at her core, and it shows even in her appearance. Complimentary to her demeanor, she has gentle facial features overall, and a pair of scarlet eyes—which, due to frequent bouts of insomnia, show signs of sleep deprivation—hangs just below her eyebrows to complete her image.

Inspired by her older brother’s success as a professional athlete, Corrine took up tennis through high school and college in order to condition her body to physical exertion. Exercise caused Corrine to develop an elegant physique, and while she doesn’t cut an imposing figure, she isn’t someone to be trifled with either, as she packs a reasonable amount of muscle due to her physical training.

Despite spending much of her days outside and in the sun, Corrine retains a borderline pale complexion, which has plagued her since birth. Interspersed throughout her face and body are small, almost unnoticeable scars brought about by her intermittent forays against acne as well as injuries from tennis. Light application of make-up helps to cover them up, though.

Corrine isn’t too keen on clothing, but she does prefer the comfort offered by casual clothing over the stiffness of formalwear and dresses. Unsurprisingly, Corrine's everyday attire consists of T-shirts and a pair of comfy jeans; she rarely changes into anything else unless special occasions require her to change.

Class: Shooter

Appearance:

"Too much green" would be the first thing that you'd usually think about Corrine's avatar when you first see it. Aside from her hair (which is brown and put up in an elaborate braid), almost everything about her avatar is green: her coat is green, her quiver is green, and even her bow has hints of green on it. Corrine wanted to go for an earthy look, and she thought the color green would help her get that look.

Corrine's avatar takes the form of a rather tall woman standing at a cool 6'0". As a practitioner of the bow, she's expected to be svelte and lean (which she is) so that she's as nimble as possible. She's not outfitted with a lot of armor because it would hamper her mobility, but she does wear chain mail to help protect her torso from any swords or axes that might gravitate towards it. There's also a belt strapped all around her body, and it's used to hold the arrows for her bow.

"Simple is best" would accurately describe the mindset Corrine had when she was making her avatar.

Weapon:

A bow. Not just a bow. Corrine's bow. It's a simple-looking bow overall, but some signs of thoughtful craftsmanship are scattered here and there, poking their heads out like prairie dogs in an empty grassland. The engravings on the bow are some examples, stretching the entire span of the bow. If one were to look close, it becomes apparent that the engravings are floral in nature, forming lines that resemble different sorts of flowers.

Skills:
  1. Atalanta - Huntress' Sense

A skill based on the greek Huntress Atalanta. In effect, it allows Corrine to raise her agility to astronomical heights, allowing her to better execute hit-and-run tactics. As an additional perk, for the span of time that the skill is activated, all damage coming from Corrine will be calculated from her agility stat, not her attack stat.

When other skills are used under the effects of Atalanta - Huntress' Sense, Corrine accumulates one stack of Artemis' Blessing, which is an in-game counting mechanism that—once reaching a certain value—results in an effect being unlocked. When three stacks of Artemis' Blessing are accumulated, the next skill cast by Corrine will inflict damage penetrating through her target's defenses. The stacks reset to 0 once that defense-penetrating skill is used.

The downside of Corrine's skill is that its usage will drain her HP over time, reducing to 1 if she isn't careful enough to watch over her HP bar. Common sense would dictate that she stick with a White Mage to keep her HP at a reasonable level, which she's done for most of her time playing. Her skill requires a healer to push it to its maximum potential.

2. Levin Concerto

A singular arrow flits through the air at blinding speed, splitting up into bolts of lightning once reaching its intended destination. An AOE skill that depends on good positioning to achieve a larger range, Levin Concerto benefits most from being let loose at a high altitude, where it can rain destruction on foes below. It has a chance to inflict paralysis, and its damage output increases proportionally to the number of people within its blast radius.

3. Loveshot

And no, I'm not talking about the EXO song. Loveshot is a skill that sacrifices damage output for utility, and it begins with Corrine firing an arrow like she normally does. The arrow barely causes a scratch to the target, but it does leave them with a special status condition going by the name of Artemis' Gaze, which is neither a buff or debuff. Players afflicted with Artemis' Gaze are plotted in a mental map of Corrine's creation, wherein she's able to keep track of their location at all times. It functions similar to a sonar in that, while Corrine has no awareness of the surrounding environment, she always knows where her targets are relative to her. Its effect isn't permanent, though; if she's hit by the person that she's afflicted with the status condition, the status condition goes away for that person.

4. Sylphid Waltz

Corrine fires a succession of three arrows imbued with wind magic. Once an arrow makes contact with its target, it bursts and releases pressurized air possessing enough force to knock back the target. Being a player that prefers to fight at a distance, Corrine often finds a lot of use for this skill, as it helps in keeping her enemies at bay. The knockback effect gets stronger if Corrine lands more hits, and if she lands all three of her shots, she's guaranteed to stun her target, leaving them unable to take any action for a short time.

For every hit landed by this skill, Corrine builds up her Sylphid's Protection gauge. It takes 9 hits to fill up the gauge, and once it is filled, Corrine is able to summon a wind spirit that erects a barrier around her before leaving. The barrier can soak up damage equivalent to the 9 hits that filled up the gauge before it eventually buckles.

I am reserving a spot, will put my SU soon-ish.
Ooh, a fellow Cordelia fan. That gif on your signature is dope.

It's going to be two finished SUs soon!

Maybe three, if a certain moderator having to do with pies gets his SU done too.
Been eyeing this for a while. I think I got something decent. Last skill was hard to decide on. Let me know if anything needs changed.

Spoiler:
General Info

Name: Jordan Pines

Personality:

Jordan is a shut in, and has been for the last twenty-three years. He's purposefully cut himself off from the world for so long, believing that it would never accept him for what he truly believed himself to be - a furry. For as long as he could remember, he always had an above average interest in animals. He'd drawn himself, friends, and family all as different types of beasts and used these characters to document his daily life almost in a diary-like form. He often wasted days at a time imagining himself actually transforming into different animals and living these days out as said creature.

Over time, his desires to become these different animals grew so strong that he didn't care about what the rest of the world thought of him. He started attending his middle school dressed in a different furry suit every day. Each time the morning bell rang, his teachers would warn him to change into something appropriate or he'd be sent to the office. And each day, that promise was kept and his parents were called to retrieve him. By the time he entered high school, everyone had given up on changing Jordan. He was placed in special needs classes and was allowed to do as he pleased until he finally dropped out in his Sophomore year to pursue a life of attending conventions and chatting with other like-minded fur aficionados.

In due time, with his only interactions with other people being with those who indulged in his furry fantasies, he fell further and further out of touch with reality - losing all contact with friends and family that had been there for him in the beginning. However, as his desires grew even stronger and his fantasies more twisted, even those fur aficionados who had at once befriended him began to reject him, causing Jordan to fall into a deep despair that saw him locked up in his room for nearly twenty years.

It was at this point that he was able to reconnect with his family and live off of their pity and welfare. Jordan spent all of his time in his room, ordering food through delivery, playing various video games and continuing to indulge his furry fantasies without any unwanted interruptions. When at last virtual reality gaming became a thing, Jordan was sucked right into it, designing dozens of characters and taking on different personas with each of them. Each account that he created ended up having thousands of friends on each. However, his truest of fantasies could only be realized within the confines of a certain virtual fighting game.

Appearance:

Jordan is morbidly obese, weighing in at a frightening six hundred and twenty pounds. His mobility is severely limited in reality, which disallows the proper measurement of his height - the last of which measures was in high school where he stood at roughly 5'6". He typically wears T-shirts or gowns which are able to cover the entirety of his body. His head is usually covered by one of nearly three dozen different foam animal heads and he has matching glove sets for each of them which he'll wear while playing games.

Class: Assassin
Appearance:

Spoiler:

Weapon: A double edged Katana. One side of the blade drips with a potent poison while the other is a paralyzing compound.

Skills:

- Camoflauge: A specialty class skill which allows them to blend into their surroundings for a while and become harder to see.
- Coagulate: By dripping her own blood onto either edge of the sword, the poison or paralysis agent crystallizes into thousands of tiny and sharp fragments which easily break off from the blade and dissolve when coming into contact with another source of liquid.
- Shunpo: A quick dash in any direction up to fifteen feet which always executes slightly faster than what a given opponent can comprehend, allowing for a moment of perceived invisibility due to the speed of movement with the drawback of being unable to move in this fashion with a drawn weapon or item.
- Blot: An ability which can take up to five seconds to cast with varying level of effectiveness based on the time spent casting. Blot creates a cloud of darkness which fills an area with a radius of ten feet. At five seconds of casting time, the cloud of darkness is dense enough that its similar to being stuck in quicksand. At a single second of casting time, it's merely a light, blackish-fog which can be easily be blown away.
Are you guys still open?

The IC is now up!
There is a discord chat for the RP that can be located on this server. If you are not already in said server, I recommend joining for the DW chat, make sure I know its you so I can add you to the correct channel.
Advertiser Content