• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with my fire deck

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 11, 2018
I have a fire deck and wanted to know how to make it better.

I got:
3 torchic
3 combusken
3 blazikenGX
2 chimchar
2 monferno
2 infernape (ultra prism)
2 fennekin
2 braixen
2 delphox (forbidden light)
1 jirachi (celestial strom)
4 hau
3 blacksmith
2 pokemon center lady
3 big malasada
3 timer ball
3 nest ball
2 scroched earth
2 double rainbow
4 burning energy
12 fire energy

I want to try and add kiawe and rare candies for blaziken's sake and a wela volcano park for fennekin. Also i want to know if there's any basic pokemon that does alot of damage so i may be able to take out delphox and infernape to have less evos and start damaging as quickly as possible

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hi! I'll just move your thread over to the Trading Card Game section. This particular place here is for help regarding the forum itself.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 15, 2022
I take it you're playing expanded?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw8FFrwTFes

Rare Candy have a really comprehensive expanded Blaziken decklist video up.

Basically you need to make Blaziken the focus. The Infernape and Delphox lines are going to clunk it up and make it really inconsistent. If you cannot get everything you need for the rare candy list I can help write you a budget one for Blaziken that will have the added bonus of being standard format legal

Years
I have a fire deck and wanted to know how to make it better.

I got:
3 torchic
3 combusken
3 blazikenGX
2 chimchar
2 monferno
2 infernape (ultra prism)
2 fennekin
2 braixen
2 delphox (forbidden light)
1 jirachi (celestial strom)
4 hau
3 blacksmith
2 pokemon center lady
3 big malasada
3 timer ball
3 nest ball
2 scroched earth
2 double rainbow
4 burning energy
12 fire energy

I want to try and add kiawe and rare candies for blaziken's sake and a wela volcano park for fennekin. Also i want to know if there's any basic pokemon that does alot of damage so i may be able to take out delphox and infernape to have less evos and start damaging as quickly as possible

So I grabbed your list and ideas for it from your most recent thread:

Spoiler:

Upon quick list studying, my immediate suggestion is to try to find space for a 4th Ultra Ball as that discards just as many cards but won't eat up your Supporter slot for the turn, though I'm not fully sure what you're trying to accomplish with this list just from searching up various cards in your list. There's probably something I'm missing when I dig for your list.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 11, 2018
So i changed alot of the to

3 entei GX (shining legends)
4 ho-oh (burning legends)
4 blazikenGX
3 mallow
3 kiawe
3 lusamine
3 blacksmith
3 lillie
3 ultra ball
3 fiery flint
3 energy recycler
3 battle compressor
3 nest ball
3 scorched earth
3 nest ball
4 burning energy
12 fire energy

I'm thinking of finding some space for a sophocles to get what i need in the discard pile but not sure if this quick enough damage wise

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 15, 2022
4x Ho-Oh GX
4x Blaziken GX
2x Tapu Lele GX
1x Alolan Vulpix

4x Battle Compressor
4x Nest Ball
1x Kiawe
4x Blacksmith
4x VS Seeker

12x Fire Energy

4x Scorched Earth

this should really be the core of any Blaziken Ho-Oh deck. you want to be hitting a Kiawe t1 and then using Ho-Oh GX's GX attack to put three Blaziken from the discard to the bench.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw8FFrwTFes

Rare Candy has a really good video on the deck archetype

Last edited:
Back