• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Character

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Have any of us customized our character lately? If so, how does he or she look? Let's please feel free to post any pictures if we can!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
This was my usual outfit on my Y version:

21f99700-5599-11e4-8dc0-068eb5ad0ab9.jpeg

I started a new save file today though to do a monotype run, so I'll have a new outfit to post sometime, whenever I get it all together.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Well I recently Restarted X, so my Calem customization is gone. It was short black hair, and this black/green hat/shirt.

I'll post my Serana customization from Y when I get the chance.

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen May 13, 2018
This is me! I don't dress like this in real life, but I've kind of stylised my character as a Fairy Trainer and I don't feel right if I'm not wearing this kind of thing...

6Gdjv7H.jpg

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
My character has magnificent pigtails and an adorable black dress.

I would put a screenshot of her, but I sadly don't know how to take one on my 3DS...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
iirc I've only bought a pretty hat and cut her hair so far :D She's hella cute though. Can't wait to get my hands on more options!

Yes. I've only reached the Battle Chateau so far. I'm a slow player haha.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today

I would put a screenshot of her, but I sadly don't know how to take one on my 3DS...
If you make an account on the Global Link, you can sync your X/Y game with it, and then when you take a photo in the game at one of the photo spots (such as in front of Parfum Palace or the Battle Chateau for example), you have it uploaded to your account via Game Sync. And then you can take the link from that and use it to post the screenshot here.

Or take a picture of your screen with your phone or something, that kinda works too.

Reactions: Rai

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Finally progressed enough on my new Y playthrough to actually be able to get some stuff and scraped together something somewhat significantly different than the starting look:

AFkciIQ.jpg

may or may not change since I just got the 5th badge so there's still other boutiques to get stuff from (like the upcoming Lavarre City)

Had to take the picture with my phone since apparently the Game Sync is specific to the save file and not the cartridge, and you have to make a request to the Global Link staff to reset it so you can sync a new file and I was like fuck that

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I don't know where my X version is right now (hehe) but I found the outfit I have on right now on Google Images!
23830566393_15fabac2de_b.jpg

I love this outfit. I can't remember what socks I have on (if any) haha. I think I kept the original blonde hair, though. I like long hair but maybe I'll change it one day.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
RriNxSQ.jpg

This was my favorite dress!

pnoOg8j.jpg
xiYtgXH.jpg

I also really liked these - simple outfits. :)

V1smBjE.jpg

I think this was from a contest here a while back - dress up as a protagonist from another game? This was Dawn!

The middle-length hairstyle was my favorite - I didn't really like the mid-back ponytail thing that the long hairstyle had, haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Oops, I don't have a full-body picture of this (that I can find at the moment, anyways), but this was my character before I had to start a new file...
mzvNnEG.jpg

I changed my clothes quite a bit, my favorite outfits almost always having those coat-like dresses, but I think this was my favorite one.

Back